How to Transfer Google Photos to Another Account?
People love to store data on cloud storage platforms. It provides them the freedom to capture more photos and videos. It also provides them the freedom to access the stored data from any location at any time.
Google Photos is one such platform that provides its users an ability to store photos and videos in both high quality and original quality.
There are several instances when one needs to switch Google Photos account. As a result, one needs to migrate Google Photos from one account to another. Now how to transfer all Google Photos to another account is a difficult process for many, which is simplified here.
Part 1: Can I transfer google photos to another Account?
Yes, you can easily transfer Google Photos to another account. However, Google Photos provides its users with an option to store unlimited photos in high quality. It also provides its users with numerous features to use, organize, manage, and share photos.
You can enjoy the freedom of accessing Google Photos from all compatible devices. The biggest advantage of Google Photos is, you need not be tech-savvy to access it. Moreover, you can operate your Google Photos account as long as you desire.
Well, when it comes to moving Google photos to another account, there are different methods for the same. To make it easy for you, we are going to discuss the top 4 methods. These methods are trusted and tested methods.
Method 1: How to Transfer Google Photos from one account to another?
Wondershare InClowdz is a cloud migration server that helps you synchronize all your other cloud-based servers by following a few quick steps.
Migrate, Sync, Manage Clouds Files in One Place
- Migrate cloud files such as photos, music, documents from one drive to another, like Dropbox to Google Drive.
- Backup your music, photos, videos in one could drive to another to keep files safe.
- Sync clouds files such as music, photos, videos, etc., from one cloud drive to another.
- Manage all cloud drives such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, box, and Amazon S3 in one place.
Step 1 - First of all, download and install the Wondershare InClowdz on your device.
Step 2 - Now, create a new login account by generating an ID and password and then login with the same account.
Step 3 - Then go to the ‘Migrate’ option given on the left side of your screen.
Step 4 - Further, choose the ‘Add Cloud Drive’ option for adding Google Drive and Dropbox to your InClowdz account.
Step 5 - Here, you need to authorize both cloud storage servers, i.e., dropbox and Google photos, and then check them under the options of ‘source cloud’ and ‘target cloud’ as well.
Step 6 - Now go to the ‘Source Drive’ and select ‘Google Photos’ to choose the file you want to transfer to dropbox. If you want to transfer the whole content at once, click on the box shown beside the drive.
Step 7 - Then choose your desired folder in dropbox where you want to save your transferred files.
Step 8 - Finally, press the ‘Migrate’ button to start the transfer process.
Method 2: Download and Upload
Download and Upload are one of the most widely used methods to transfer Google Photos from one account to another. It is a simple and efficient method, but it takes a lot of time and effort. Let us understand this method through some simple steps.
Step 1: Open your first Google Photos account by logging in. Now select the photos that you want to migrate.
Step 2: Once selected, click on “Download” as shown in the image. This will start the process of downloading for you. Once completed, you will be provided with the zip file of photos. You can extract it to view.
Step 3: Now login to the account in which you want to transfer Google photos. Once logged in successfully. You can select “Upload” for uploading photos, or you can drag all the photos that you want to upload.
Note: This process of downloading and uploading will take some time. The time taken will solely depend upon the speed of the internet and file size. You are required to use a high-speed data plan for carrying out this process. It will save you a lot of time.
Method 3: Using Shared libraries
This method is extensively used to rapidly move Google Photos from one to another account. It just uses an invitation to access google photos. This helps to access a particular account from many accounts.
Step 1: Open your first Google Photos account by logging in. Click on “Shared libraries” by going into settings.
Step 2: Now add the address of the second Google Photos account where you want your google photos. Once added, just click on the “Next” button to continue.
Step 3: A pop-up window will appear. Tap on “All photos” and select “Next”.
Step 4: Now click on “Send Invitation” Once the invitation is sent—login to your second Google Photos account. Once logged in successfully. Go to “Sharing” and accept the invitation.
Step 5: Now go to the shared library and select all the photos. Once selected, click on “Add to library”. This will transfer Google Photos to another account.
Method 4: Using google takeout
If you are wondering about how to transfer Google Photos to another google account via a reliable technique, Google Takeout is the one. It lets you download all google images in the local machine. Once downloaded. You can easily upload it to another Google Photos account.
Let us begin the process by following some simple steps.
Step 1: Log in to Google takeout and Go to “Create New Archive”. Now click on “Google Photos”.
Step 2: Now scroll the mouse and click on the “Next step”.
Step 3: One selecting “Next,” you will be provided with various delivery methods. You can choose the one that suits you.
Step 4: Once you are done with selecting the delivery method, just click on “Create export”. The process will start. You can also close the web browser. The process will continue to run in the background. This process will take some time and will depend upon the size of the file and the speed of the internet.
Step 5: Now go to your 2nd Google Photos account and login using your id and password. Once logged in successfully. Select the photos that you want to upload. Once selected, upload them to your new account.
Note: The process of uploading Google Photos will take some time. The time taken to upload will depend upon the size of the file and the speed of the internet.
Part 3: Tips for using Google Photos
- Message individual or group photos: You can message individual photos to your google contacts. It is a good feature for those who want to share a single image with a person. This also builds a threaded response to one or a series of images without quitting the app.
- Edit photos: Google Photos provides you an ability to edit photos. You can easily crop a photo, rotate a photo, adjust color and brightness. You can also use a built-in feature to enhance photos.
- Create a shared album: You can share albums with groups of people. These people can also add to a common photo collection. These albums can be shared directly to anyone with a Google account. You can also create a sharable link for everyone else. The person with the shared link can view shared albums or photos.
- Create a movie on Google Photos: Google Photos provides you the ability to put a collection of photos together. For the best experience, you can choose a phone or tablet over a PC. You can choose your photos or video clips for this purpose. The limit for the same is 50. You are also provided with some additional features of customization. You can add music and filters to enhance the viewing experience.
- Google lens: An image recognition software from Google. It is specifically designed to bring up relevant information using visual analysis. This feature is easy to use. Whenever you view a photo in Google photos from your smartphone, a Google lens icon will be seen. Whenever you click on this icon, scanning dots will start appearing in the photo. After a moment, google provides you with suggestions.
- Storage and space: Google photos are free and provide you with unlimited storage capacity to store photos. It provides you with two options to store photos and videos. One is “High Quality” and another “Original Quality”.
If you choose High Quality, Google will store your photos in 16 MP resolution and videos in 1080p. You will get unlimited storage here.
If you want to store photos and videos in full resolution, you can do it, but you will have to deal with a limited 15 GB storage. You need to pay for extra storage.
Transferring Google Photos from one account to another account is one of the difficult tasks for many. But it is not as difficult as it seems to be. It only requires step by step procedure to migrate Google Photos to another account. The same procedures are presented to you in this resolute dossier.
Different Cloud Accounts Transfer
- Transfer Data between Cloud Accounts
- Transfer Photos from One Google Account to Another
- Transfer Contacts from One Google Account to Another
- Move Files from One Google Drive to Another
- Move Photos from Google Drive to Google Photos
- Move Files from One Dropbox Account to Another
- Transfer Photos from One iCloud Account to Another
- Link Dropbox to Google Drive
- Transfer Google Docs to Another Account
- Transfer Google Photos to Another Account
- Copy Google Drive Folder to Another Account
- Transfer Contacts from One Gmail Account to Another
- Sync Cloud Accounts
- Sync Multiple Google Drive Accounts
- Sync Two Google Accounts
- Sync Dropbox Accounts
- Sync OneDrive Accounts
- Merge Cloud Accounts
- Merge Google Photos Accounts
- Merge Dropbox Accounts
- Merge Google Drive Accounts
- Merge OneDrive Accounts
- Migrate Cloud Accounts
- Switch Cloud Accounts
- Use Multiple Cloud Accounts