Airshou for iOS 10: How Does Airshou Work for iOS 10
There are plenty of screen recorders out there for iOS users. Though, when it comes to iOS 10, the options become quite limited. Out of all the commonly used screen recorders, Airshou is one of the most popular ones. If you have also upgraded your iOS to iOS 10, then don’t worry. The Airshou iOS 10 version can be installed on your device. In this post, we will provide stepwise instructions for you to install Airshou on iOS 10.
Though, due to its lack of support, plenty of users are not able to use Airshou even after installing it. Therefore, we will also make you familiar with its best alternative in this guide. So what are you waiting for? Read on and learn how to install Airshou iOS 10 right away.
Part 1: Does Airshou work for iOS 10?
Recently, we have received lots of queries from our readers regarding the compatibility of Airshou with iOS 10. If you also have the same question, then don’t worry. We have an answer for you. In a nutshell, yes – Airshou works for iOS 10. Even though it is no longer available on the official App Store, there are lots of other ways to install Airshou. You can take the assistance of a third-party installer (like Tutu Helper) in order to install Airshou iOS 10 or get it directly from its website.
Though, the best way to get Airshou on your device is by simply visiting its website. As you might already know, Airshou provides a seamless way to record a device’s screen activity and make high-definition videos. It can be used for personal application or to make educational (or gameplay) videos. No matter what your requirements are with screen recording, you can meet it with Airshou.
The good news is the new version of Airshou iOS 10 is out and it is compatible with almost all the leading iOS devices (iPhone 5-7 plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air and Mini, and iPod Touch 6th generation). One of the best parts about Airshou is you no longer need to connect your phone to your system to download it. In order to install Airshou iOS 10 on your device, just follow these steps.
1. To start with, open Safari on your iOS device. Make sure to go ahead with Safari as no other browser will work with this technique. After launching Safari, open Airshou’s official website airshou.org on your browser.
2. Wait for a while as the website will be loaded on your browser. Whenever it is done, just tap on the “up” button. Mostly, it is situated at the bottom panel of your page.
3. This will provide a list of different options regarding the page. Out of all the provided options, tap on “Add to Home Screen” and continue.
4. As soon as you will click on this feature, you will get a window like this. Now, all you got to do is verify the name of the app (by default it would be “Airshou”) and tap on the “Add” button. This will add the app to your home screen, letting you use it as per your convenience.
5. Most of the users make the rookie mistake of simply launching Airshou right after completing these steps. If you will do so, then chances are that it might not work. You will get an “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” error message on the screen.
6. Therefore, to fix it, you need to trust the app. This can be done by visiting Settings > General > Device Management. From here, you need to “trust” the developer that is associated with Airshou.
That’s it! After performing these steps, you would be able to run Airshou iOS 10 without much trouble.
Part 2: Airshou for iOS 10 Alternative - iOS Screen Recorder
Since Airshou has been discontinued, lots of users are facing setbacks while using it. Chances are that even after installing Airshou iOS 10 on your device, it might not work. Therefore, if you wish to record the screen activity on your device, then you should take the assistance of an alternative to Airshou. We recommend usingiOS Screen Recorder App for iOS 10 to iOS 12.
Easily and flexibly record your screen on computer.
- Mirror your device to your computer or projector wirelessly.
- Record mobile games, videos, Facetime and more.
- Support jailbroken and un-jailbroken devices.
- Support iPhone,iPad or iPod touch that runs on iOS 7.1 to iOS 12.
- Offer both Windows and iOS apps (the iOS app is unavailable for iOS 11-12).
It is a secure and easy to use application that runs on every major version of iOS (from iOS 7.1 to iOS 12) and can record the screen activity of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. It has a desktop app (for Windows) as well as an iOS app that can readily be used on your phone. Not just to record screen activity, it can also be used to mirror your screen to a bigger one and perform plenty of other tasks.
To record your iOS screen using the dr.fone iOS Screen Recorder app, follow these steps.
1. Visit the iOS Screen Recorder App website and choose to install it on your device. When you get the pop-up message, tap on the “Install” option to download the app.
2. Now, you need to trust the app developer to proceed. Visit your phone’s Settings > General > Device management and tap on the app developer. You will get a pop-up message regarding the same. Tap on the “Trust” option to complete the installation process.
3. To record your screen, you can use the app the usual one. When you would launch it the first time, the app will seek a permission to access your photos and microphone. Just tap on “Ok” in order to grant the access.
4. Before you start recording the video, you will get the following options. You can customize your recording on the basis of different parameters like resolution, audio source, orientation, and more. Just tap on “Next” whenever you are done to start recording.
5. This will minimize the app and will lead you to the main screen. The recording will be started and you can simply go ahead to make your next screen recording video.
6. You can open any app and save the screen recording. If you want to record a gameplay, then you can just launch your favorite games. Additionally, it can also be used to save Snapchat and Instagram stories.
7. Whenever you wish to stop the recording, just tap on the red bar (at the top) or visit the iOS Screen Recording app again. This will stop the recording and your video will be automatically saved to your camera roll.
Later, you can visit your camera roll to watch the video or can even transfer it to your system to edit it.
Now when you know how to use Airshou iOS 10 and its best alternative, you can easily record your screen activity without much trouble. Simply follow the above-mentioned steps to install Airshou on iOS 10. Also, if you face any trouble, feel free to give iOS Screen Recorder a try. We are sure that with this remarkable tool, you would be able to make interesting screen recordings on the go.