How to Recover Deleted Videos from an Android Phone’s Memory:
If you have a similar thing in mind and would like to recover deleted videos from your Android, then you have come to the right place. A while back, I accidentally deleted some of my important videos from my Samsung phone, which I regretted immediately. This made me look for various ways to successfully retrieving deleted videos from my phone. After trying and testing various methods, I have come up with 2 smart ways to recover deleted photos and videos from an Android right here.
Part 1: How to Recover Deleted Files on Android without a Computer?
In case you want to undelete videos from your Android without using a computer, then you can try this approach. If you have a new Android device, then it will also have a dedicated “Recently Deleted” folder in the Gallery. Ideally, whenever you delete a photo or video, it is moved to the Recently Deleted folder of your device where it is stored for the next 30 days.
Therefore, if it has not been more than 30 days, then you can recover deleted videos from it. Please note that this will only work for a limited time and if the feature is present on your device. To learn how to recover deleted files on Android without a computer, follow these steps:Step 1: Visit the Recently Deleted folder on your phone
At first, you can just launch the Photos or Gallery app on your Android and look for the Recently Deleted folder. Mostly, the folder is located at the bottom of the Photos app after all other folders.Step 2: Select and recover your deleted videos
Here, you can view all the photos and videos that were deleted in the last 30 days with their timestamps. You can now just long tap on the icon of the video to select it. If you want, you can make multiple selections here and just tap on the restore icon. This will move the selected photos/videos from the Recently Deleted folder to their original location.
Part 2: How to Recover Deleted Videos from the Phone Memory of your Android?
If your Android device doesn’t have the Recently Deleted folder or you can’t find your videos in it, then you can try this solution. With the help of a reliable Android video recovery tool like Dr.Fone – Data Recovery, you can easily retrieve your data. It is the first data recovery tool for Android devices that has one of the highest recovery rates in the industry.
Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android)
World's 1st data retrieval software for broken Android devices.
- It can also be used to recover data from broken devices or devices that are damaged in any other way such as those stuck in a reboot loop.
- Highest retrieval rate in the industry.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, and more.
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy devices.
- Dr.Fone – Data Recovery can help you get back your deleted photos lost under all scenarios like accidental deletion, formatted device, virus attack, and so on.
- Not only to recover deleted photos and videos, but it can also extract your lost documents, contacts, messages, call logs, and other data types.
- Apart from retrieving deleted videos from the device storage, it can also extract your data from the connected SD card or a broken device.
- The Android video recovery tool is extremely easy to use and will let you preview your data to selectively retrieve the files you want.
- The application is fully compatible with 6000+ different Android models and will not need root access on your device.
To learn how to recover deleted videos from Android using Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (Android), you can just follow this basic drill.Step 1: Launch the Android Video Recovery tool
To begin with, you can just connect your Android device to the computer and launch the Dr.Fone toolkit on it. From the home page of the application, just go to the “Data Recovery” application.Step 2: Select the Files to Recover and Start the Process
Now, you can just select the option to recover data from the Android device storage from the left to get the following screen. Here, you can further select the different types of data that you wish to recover. Once you select “Videos” (or any other data type), just click on the “Start” button.Step 3: Preview and Recover Deleted Videos
When the Android video recovery process is completed, you can preview your files listed under different categories. Now, you can just preview and select the videos of your choice and click on the “Restore” button to save them on your phone or computer directly.
Part 3: FAQs Related to Android Video Recovery
- How to recover deleted videos from the phone’s internal memory on Android?
To learn how to recover deleted videos from the device’s internal memory, you can use a reliable tool like Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (Android). The application is extremely easy to use and you can follow a simple click-through process to undelete your videos.
- Is it possible to recover deleted videos from an unrooted Android?
Yes, you can recover deleted photos and videos from an unrooted device via a tool like Dr.Fone – Data Recovery. The Android video recovery application is 100% safe and will not need root access on your phone to function.
- Can I recover deleted videos from an Android after performing a factory reset?
A factory reset will format your Android phone and will get rid of all the stored data (like photos/videos). Though, you can still recover deleted videos from it using a data recovery tool with a high success rate, like Dr.Fone – Data Recovery. Just make sure you use the Android video recovery as soon as possible to get positive results.
That’s a wrap, everyone! After reading this informative guide, you would be able to recover deleted videos from Android under every possible scenario. I have listed methods to learn how to recover deleted files on Android without a computer and with it. As you can see, if you want to get better results, then just use a professional Android video recovery tool like Dr.Fone – Data Recovery. You can try it for free and even share this post with others to teach them how to recover deleted videos from Android like a pro.
Android Data Recovery
- 1 Recover Android File
- Undelete Android
- Android File Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files from Android
- Download Android Data Recovery
- Android Recycle Bin
- Recover Deleted Call Log on Android
- Recover Deleted Contacts from Android
- Recover Deleted Files Android Without Root
- Retrieve Deleted Text Without Computer
- SD Card Recovery for Android
- Phone Memory Data Recovery
- 2 Recover Android Media
- Recover Deleted Photos on Android
- Recover Deleted Video from Android
- Recover Deleted Music from Android
- Recover Deleted Photos Android Without Computer
- Recover Deleted Photos Android Internal Storage
- 3. Android Data Recovery Alternatives