How to recover deleted photos through android internal storage with/without computer?
Photos are a great reminder of all the happy moments with your friends, the cute face your pet makes, or the good old times before a pandemic took over the entire world and confined everyone to their homes! But putting the year 2020’s PTSD aside, pictures do form an integral part of your life. But what if these pictures got deleted accidentally?
“No worries! I’ll just recover my photos using a software” you tell yourself, but have you ever tried doing exactly that? Try to recover deleted photos through android internal storage and you will get what I am talking about. The only thing that makes these situations even worse is the irrelevance of the so-called solutions. Most android data recovery software are aimed at reconciling lost data from SD card, or require the android to be rooted. The question thus remains, how to recover deleted photos from a phone’s internal memory without it becoming an impossible task?
CAUTION - Read this first!
If your android device is broken, or just the screen, or perhaps you’ve simply deleted or lost your data including your pictures to a virus, an update, or simply by accident, there are a few steps you need to take immediately:
- Stop using your phone as soon as you find out that your data is gone.
- Deactivate any external connections like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or mobile data connection.
- Find a reliable recovery tool that can help you get your prized data back.
Dr. Fone Data Recovery software is a comprehensive solution that can help you recover not just pictures but also to recover deleted folder from android internal storage. This recovery software is amazing because it does not require any add-ons or root, and even lets you recover deleted photos through android internal storage without computer.
Part 1 How to recover deleted photos through android internal storage with a computer?
The Dr. Fone recovery software works to recover deleted photos from the internal storage of your android device. Please note, however, that this tool requires your phone to be using either an android 8.0 or below, or be rooted.
Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android)
World's 1st data retrieval software for broken Android devices.
- It can also be used to recover data from broken devices or devices that are damaged in any other way such as those stuck in a reboot loop.
- Highest retrieval rate in the industry.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, and more.
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy devices.
There are three different scenarios where Dr. Fone data recovery software can help you recover deleted photos through android internal storage:
- Recover deleted photos through android internal storage
- Recover deleted photos from an external SD card
- Recover deleted photos from android internal storageof a broken phone
For on-point demonstration purpose, this article is all about recovering deleted photos from android internal memory both using a computer and without a computer for an INTACT device. To see how to recover deleted photos from internal storage on a broken phone, or recovering data from an external SD card, click on their respective links above.
Below is a step-by-step guide to recover deleted photos from android internal memory without root using a computer.
- Download the android photo recovery software and install it on your computer. Once you have downloaded and installed the software, run it and choose the “Data Recovery” option. The software will ask you to connect your device with your computer. You’ll see a similar window as below.
- Now, connect your android device to your computer. Keep in mind that you need to have at least 20% of battery level beforehand to be able to recover deleted photos using this android internal storage app for this work. Now would be a good time to charge your phone.
Also remember to enable USB debugging on your phone/tablet. (see image below – ignore if already enabled)
You should see this window once your device is connected to your computer successfully.
- From this screen, choose the “Gallery” option if you want to recover deleted photos through android internal storage. You can select other options as well depending on what you want to recover from your phone.
- On this next screen, you will see two different scan options.
First method is to scan for deleted files only. This method is fast and also recommended as it will successfully recover all your files most of the times.
The second method scans all of the files stored on your device and has a much higher success rate but it also requires much more time. If the first try with the quick method is unsuccessful you should try this method.
Select whichever method suits your preference.
- When the scan is complete, the software will show you all the files that were scanned from your android device. When trying to recover deleted photos through android internal storage, select “Gallery” option from the left pane and you’ll see all the pictures scanned from the storage. Simply select the ones you want, or all of them, and recover these deleted photos easily.
Part 2 How to recover deleted photos through android internal storage without computer?
If you have just lost your pictures, or other data, from your android device and you want to recover it, but you don’t have access to a PC, there is still a way to recover deleted photos through android internal storage without computer.
For this method to work, there are two prerequisites that must be fulfilled before you can successfully recover deleted pictures from your android’s internal storage:
- Your pictures must be synced using Google Photos.
- You must recover these pictures from Google Photos within 60 days.
After 60 days, the temporarily stored data in Google Photos gets deleted, making it harder to recover deleted photos.
Here’s How to Recover Deleted Photos through android internal storage without a computer using Google Photos.
- Login into your Google account on the Google Photos mobile application.
- From the menu (the three horizontal bars on the top-left corner) select “trash”, and then select “photos”.
- Simply select whatever pictures you need from the ones being previewed and tap on “restore”.
Poof! It’s that easy.
As you have already seen, there are a multitude of ways that you can lose your precious photos from your android device. However, the outcome doesn’t always have to be difficult. By using Dr. Fone Recovery Software, you can recover your deleted photos from the android internal storage with just a few simple steps.
You can also recover deleted photos android internal storage without computer, but it requires two simple steps to be fulfilled before you can do so.
The process to recover your lost data is simple. However, to avoid any unnecessary hiccups in the future, it is advised that you take precautions that can save you a lot of trouble in the future in case you happen to lose your data again.
Android Data Recovery
- 1 Recover Android File
- Undelete Android
- Android File Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files from Android
- Download Android Data Recovery
- Android Recycle Bin
- Recover Deleted Call Log on Android
- Recover Deleted Contacts from Android
- Recover Deleted Files Android Without Root
- Retrieve Deleted Text Without Computer
- SD Card Recovery for Android
- Phone Memory Data Recovery
- 2 Recover Android Media
- Recover Deleted Photos on Android
- Recover Deleted Video from Android
- Recover Deleted Music from Android
- Recover Deleted Photos Android Without Computer
- Recover Deleted Photos Android Internal Storage
- 3. Android Data Recovery Alternatives