Recover deleted data from Android devices, SD cards and broken Android devices.
Top 7 Android Data Eraser Software to Permanently Wipe Your Old Android
With so many identity thefts and financial frauds going on these days, data privacy is constantly the talk of the town---cyber criminals are especially savvy when it comes to retrieving confidential data on your device long after you have erased it out of your Android device's memory. There are so many data recovery tools available in the market that a mere factory reset is not enough to keep yourself safe from malicious intent. So how do you protect yourself?
If you are thinking of selling, donating or recycling your Android devices, consider running an Android data erase software to make sure nothing is retrievable. Here are seven Android data erasers that you can depend on; they should be able to keep your personal data safe.
Part 1: dr.fone - Erase (Android)
To protect your privacy, dr.fone - Erase (Android) is able to reset your Android device like new in just one easy click. This action is permanent so do not need to worry about others applying data recovery tools onto your devices.
Fully Erase Everything on Android and Protect Your Privacy
- Simple, click-through process.
- Wipe your Android completely and permanently.
- Erase photos, contacts, messages, call logs and all private data.
- Supports all Android devices available in the market.
Pros: simple and easy to use; permanently delete data; compatible with many Android device model; affordable.
Cons: Not free.
How to use dr.fone - Erase (Android)?
- Launch dr.fone and click the "Erase" option.
- Establish a connection between your Android device and your computer. Enable the "USB Debugging" option.
- Click the "Erase All Data" button.
- Key in "Delete" in the text box to confirm the action.
- Wiping out your device will take some time---this depends on how much data you have. Make sure your Android device stays connected to your computer.
- Click "Factory Data Reset" or "Erase All Data" to complete the erasing processes.
- This will complete the permanent delete.
Part 2: Coolmuster
Performing an intensive Android data wipe sometimes requires an awful lot so it is always great to have many features integrated into just one app. This one-click data eraser is unlike most apps; Coolmuster gives you three data erase modes that you can choose depending on how "deep" you want it to clean your Android device. Its reliability rides on the awesome data erasing algorithms.
- Sophisticated scanning and data protection algorithm.
- Easy one-click operation that will delete any type of data.
- Different erasing modes depending on your data erasing requirements.
- Safe data erasing capabilities.
- "Small" app that is able to do many things.
Pros: able to deep clean your Android device with its advanced deep scanning algorithm; supports both Windows and Mac.
Cons: compared to its peers, it takes a longer time wiping out data.
Part 3: Mobikin Android Data Eraser
Mobikin Android Data Eraser allows you to reset your Android device before selling, exchange or donate it to someone else so that your data will be permanently deleted and unretrievable by any data recovery tool. It is able to perform many functions that will ensure the security of your data with just one click.
- Automatically detects and scans your Android devices when connected to your computer.
- Easily organise every file in different folders.
- Latest technology to erase and secure your personal data in a single click.
- Deeply cleans your Android system.
Pros: able to detect multiple types of file; effectively permanently erase data on your device; cleans up your device for more space; improve the way your device runs.
Cons: unable to create backup files; unable to detect certain apps.
Part 4: iSkysoft Data Eraser
This data wiper is equipped with a very secure algorithm that ensures any data erased from your Android device will be unable to be retrieved by any data recovery tools. iSkysoft Data Eraser is an Android data-erase software that will wipe everything on your device permanently so that you are protected when you are selling off or hand down your device or not vulnerable to digital attacks.
- Completely delete every file and sensitive personal data on your device.
- Easily erase unused or unwanted data so that you will have more storage space.
- Conveniently overwrite any residual data left after being deleted from your device.
Pros: support both Android and iOS; great desktop assistant; reliable.
Cons: a haphazard interface; do not give you the option to choose what to delete.
Part 5: Vipre Mobile Security
Vipre Mobile Security is a multifunctional security tool; you will be able to monitor the security of your Android device, tracks where your device is and wipe data from your device remotely should you think that your Android device is in danger of a security breach. Additionally, you will be able to customise pings to alert you where it is or avoid your personal data from being access if it is stolen.
- Comprehensive antivirus capabilities to protect you from cyber crimes.
- Reliable data backup on their secure online servers.
- Helpful device lost tools: geolocation, alerts and remote wipe out.
- Actively monitor the activities on your device.
- Easily suss out if your personal data is being taken by apps.
Pros: fast scanning; plenty of security tools; does not crash when other apps are open.
Cons: consumes too much mobile data.
Part 6: B-Folders 4
Another desktop Android data erase software that you can rely on is the B-Folders 4; it offers you smart data erasing capabilities and comprehensive security and device content management. The interface is a little crude but does not doubt its amazing capabilities.
- Highly secure procedures are taken when data is encrypted to avoid unwanted access by criminals.
- Automatically sync your devices with your computer.
- Organised content management abilities.
Pros: an easy-to-navigate interface; great phone management features.
Part 7: Wondershare MobileTrans
Wondershare MobileTrans is not an exclusive Android data wipe app---it is more of a copy and transfer kind of app. However, its "Erase Your Old Phone" feature pretty much will do the job of an Android data erase app. Therefore, if you always find yourself changing devices frequently and need to copy and transfer all contacts, photos, music, history of SMS and calls, videos and applications, this may be the best option for you.
- Comprehensive ability to transfer contacts, call history, music, pictures, SMS, apps and videos.
- Automatically transfer and organise every detail in a contact's file e.g. email addresses, job titles, company names etc.
- Inclusive support of most operating systems: Android, iOS, Windows and Symbian.
- Amazing ability to work with network-locked phones.
- Uncompromised quality i.e. it keeps the original quality of your media files.
Pros: a user-friendly interface; easy to use; support a big range of devices and networks; multi-platform compatibility.
Cons: paid software.
Although there are plenty of options in this list, it is by all means not exhaustive. Of course, these seven are some of the best Android data erasers available. They have excellent security practices and are able to perform their job really well. Therefore, it is important to "shop" around to get a feel of what will work best for you.
- Reset Android
- 1.1 Android Password Reset
- 1.2 Reset Gmail Password on Android
- 1.3 Hard Reset Huawei
- 1.4 Android Data Erase Software
- 1.5 Android Data Erase Apps
- 1.6 Restart Android
- 1.7 Soft Reset Android
- 1.8 Factory Reset Android
- 1.9 Reset LG Phone
- 1.10 Format Android Phone
- 1.11 Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- 1.12 Reset Android without Data Loss
- 1.13 Reset Tablet
- 1.14 Restart Android Without Power Button
- 1.15 Hard Reset Android Without Volume Buttons
- 1.16 Hard Reset Android Phone Using PC
- 1.17 Hard Reset Android Tablets
- 1.18 Reset Android Without Home Button
- Reset Samsung