Transfer contacts, SMS, photos, music, video, and more between your iOS devices and computers.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to Outlook
I would like to export/edit my contacts that are on my phone and get them onto my computer for a back, to edit them, to input/import them into Outlook. Can this be done and how? Is there something I can download or a backup assistant?
With lots of contacts on your Android phone, you may want to transfer these contacts from Android to Outlook for backup. This way, when you get a new Android phone or when you lose contacts by accident, you can quickly get them back.
To sync Android to Outlook, I highly recommend an Android manager: dr.fone - Transfer (Android). This program empowers you to transfer contacts on your Android phone to Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013 easily and effortlessly.
One Stop Solution to Transfer Contacts from Android to Outlook
- Transfer files between Android and computer, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Transfer iTunes to Android (vice versa).
- Manage your Android device on computer.
- Fully compatible with Android 8.0.
How to sync Android with Outlook?
Now, I’d like to introduce you how to transfer Android contacts to Outlook. Download this free trial version on your computer. Then check out the easy steps below.
Step 1. Connect Android phone with a computer and run dr.fone
To start with, connect your Android phone with a computer either via a USB cable. Run dr.fone on your computer and choose Transfer fron the main window Then, your Android phone will be detected instantly. After that, the primary window will appears like the screenshot shows below.
Step 2. Android to Outlook sync
Then, click "Contacts" under "Information" panel on the top. In the contact management window, choose the contacts that you want to export. Click "Export" button. When the drop-down menu pops up, you can either click "Export selected contacts to computer" or "Export all contacts to computer". After that, click "to Outlook Express" or "to Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013". Then, the contract transferring begins. Be sure your Android phone is connected all the time.
As you see, apart from exporting Android contacts to Outlook, you can also copy contacts from Android to vCard, Windows Live Mail and Windows Address Book. If you have a Gmail account, you’re able to export Android contacts to your computer, and then backup these Android contacts to your Gmail account too.
Now, download dr.fone - Transfer (Android) to have a try!
- Transfer From Android
- Transfer from Android to PC
- Transfer Pictures from Huawei to PC
- Transfer Pictures from LG to Computer
- Transfer Photos from Android to Computer
- Transfer Outlook Contacts from Android to computer
- Transfer from Android to Mac
- Transfer Photos from Android to Mac
- Transfer Data from Huawei to Mac
- Transfer Data from Sony to Mac
- Transfer Data from Motorola to Mac
- Sync Android with Mac OS X
- Apps for Android Transfer to Mac
- Data Transfer to Android
- Import CSV Contacts to Android
- Transfer Pictures from Computer to Android
- Transfer VCF to Android
- Transfer Music from Mac to Android
- Transfer Android SMS to Android
- Transfer Android Contacts to Android
- Transfer Android Photos to Android
- Transfer Music to Android
- Transfer Data from Android to Android
- Transfer Files from PC to Android
- Transfer Files from Mac to Android
- Android File Transfer App
- Android File Transfer Alternative
- Android to Android Data Transfer Apps
- Android File Transfer Not Working
- Android File Transfer Mac Not Working
- Top Alternatives to Android File Transfer for Mac
- Android Manager
- Seldom-Known Android Tips