How to fix the ‘can’t connect to camera’ issue? - It occus now and then on my lg g3.
You might have often encountered the ‘can’t connect to camera’ message when trying to open the app in your smartphone, and then you would have tried going back to the home screen and coming again to the app. This works most of the times, but there are some cases, when this requires a more complex solution.
Generally this error is caused due to 2 reasons:
1) There could be another app in your phone that uses this camera, in which case you need to quit this app before you proceed. Common apps that interfere are Skype and other third party apps.
2) In case you exit the app directly through the home button, it could cause the error. Therefore, It should be a habit for you to use the back button instead.
However, there are some other camera apps in play store that you may consider using:
1) Google Camera: Updated Stock google camera app to replace your version.
2) Camera 360 Ultimate
3) Camera FV-5 Lite
Check out the following solutions which have been tested by smartphone users.
This one is a quick fix method that doesn’t solve the problem permanently.
Re-launch the app after exiting it.
If the above step does not work, then go to Settings>General>Battery and look for mm-qcamera-daemon in the running apps list, and kill this procedure if found.
(If solution 1 does not solve your problem) This method is known to solve all camera problems in LG G3, irrespective of the seriousness of the issue. Simply clear the data and cache by following these steps:
Navigate to Settings>Apps>All and select Camera from the app list, then tap Clear data and Clear cache.
If none of the above methods works, then restarting the phone is definitely expected to work, as this is the most common solution for refreshing the interface.
1. Remember to check the running apps regularly, for apps that are unintentionally interfering with the camera.
2. Back/home button mismatch is the most common cause for this issue, remember to make it a habit to use the back button more often.
3. Keep a track of all new camera apps that you install, so as to avoid unwanted interference.
To reply to a question, please Login