Recover deleted data from iOS devices, iTunes and iCloud backup files.
How to Copy iPhone Contacts to Computer with/without iTunes
Hi, here is what my situation is: I have an old iPhone running iOS 9. I have all my contacts on my iPhone and wish to transfer them to my PC so that I can then import them to my other devices. I know iTunes can back it up on the computer, but I can't use the backup file for the format. Is there any way that I can transfer my iPhone contacts to computer and use them conveniently? Hope I've explained my problem well. Thanks in advance.
If you want to transfer your iPhone contacts to computer in a common format, you come to the right place. To make it, you need an iPhone contacts transferring tool dr.fone - Backup & Restore (iOS). Besides transferring contacts from iPhone to PC, this tool can also help you backup iPhone contacts, restore data to your iPhone or your computer.
- Backup your iOS data with one click.
- Restore the backed up data to your device or your computer.
- Export what you want to your computer.
- Allow to preview and restore any item from the backup to a device or computer.
- Works for all iOS devices. Compatible with the latest iOS 12.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.14.
- Part 1. How to Copy iPhone contacts to PC without iTunes
- Part 2. Transfer iPhone contacts to Computer with iTunes Backup
Step 1 Connect your iPhone to the computer
Finish downloaded and installed the program, connect your iPhone to the computer, and run the program. Choose "Backup & Restore",then you'll get a main interface below for iPhone.
Step 2 Select the file type to backup first
After connected your iPhone successfully. dr.fone will find the file type on your device, just need choose the file type "Contacts",then click "Backup".
Step 3 Copy your iPhone contacts to computer
The whole scan will take some minutes,after the backup completed,Choose "Contacts" in categories,and view all your iPhone contacts and choose the ones you want to transfer,then click the button "Export to PC".Now your iPhone contacts have copied to your computer.
Video on iOS Data Backup and Restore
If you have backup your iPhone contacts before with iTunes, now you can choose dr.fone - Recover (iOS) to transfer iPhone Contacts to PC. Following is the steps.
3 ways to recover contacts from iPhone X/8 (Plus)/7 (Plus)/SE/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS!
- Recover contacts directly from iPhone,iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- Retrieve contacts including numbers,names,emails,job titles,companies,etc.
- Recover data lost due to deletion,device loss,jailbreak,iOS 11 upgrade,etc.
- Selectively preview and recover any data you want.
- Supports iPhone X / 8 (Plus)/ iPhone 7(Plus)/ iPhone6s(Plus), iPhone SE and the latest iOS 11 fully!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.11.
Step 1 Connect your iPhone on computer
After all things are done,choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File" option on the top,you'll get the main window.
Step 2 Choose backup file to scan
You will see all backup files in your iTunes,choose the one you want,then click "Start Scan".
Step 3 Preview and transfer iPhone contacts to PC
When the extracting completes, all the contents included in the iTunes backup file will be found and present in detail. You can preview them all one by one. Mark "Contacts" and click "Recover to Computer", you can save your iPhone contacts to the computer now.
- 1. Recover iPhone Contacts
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- Recover iPhone Contacts without Backup
- iPad Contacts Recovery
- Retrieve iPhone Contacts
- Find Lost iPhone Contacts in iTunes
- Retrieve Deleted Contacts
- iPhone Contacts Missing
- 2. Transfer iPhone Contacts
- Export iPhone Contacts to VCF
- Copy iPhone Contacts to Computer
- Export iCloud Contacts
- Export iPhone Contacts to CSV without iTunes
- Print iPhone Contacts
- Import iPhone Contacts
- Extract iPhone Contacts to CSV
- View iPhone Contacts on Computer
- Save iPhone Contacts to Comouter
- Export iPhone Contacts from iTunes
- 3. Backup iPhone Contacts