Best Methods for Faking GPS Location on Zenly
Currently, various platforms are available online for people to interact with others, and Zenly is one such enjoyable option. The app allows iOS and Android users to have a virtual environment of their own.
A major aspect of the app is its geo-tracking-relate functions- other users or "friends" can see your location and vice versa. While this is a fun concept, having non-restricted access to someone's location through the app causes privacy-related concerns for many people. So, many users look for the best ways to create a Zenly fake location.
Indeed, some solutions are available- let's discuss what they are, how to use each option, and which is the best option for you.
Part 1. 3 Reasons Why You Want Fake Locations on Zenly
Before delving into the various ways to create a fake location Zenly, let's refresh some reasons why this is necessary.
- Hide current location for privacy- Certain privacy issues can befall users, even though the app provides many security and usage preference-based options. However, at some moments, one might want to hide their location from everyone, and spoofing the location helps there. While the platform allows users to choose who they will interact with, the app runs non-stop after activation. So other users can access and view your location at any time. Showing a fake Zenly location is useful, then.
- Display your preferred virtual location as a prank, etc.- Many people want to fake their location on Zenly to avoid someone checking their actual area. This works in case you deliberately mention you will be at some location- moving your virtual GPS location to that spot will corroborate the excuse.
Part 2. How to Fake Location on Zenly?
Regarding how to fake location on Zenly, there are multiple methods available for users to try out. After carefully evaluating the techniques, here are the top three variations to note. Let's discuss this.
Method 1. 1-Click Location Changer: Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
To fake GPS Zenly, using a high-quality third-party location changer app like Dr. Fone - Virtual Location is the best method.
Overview of Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
Dr.Fone - Virtual Location has a very easy-to-use interface for location spoofing. The app allows GPS location adjustment on different types of apps, including Zenly.
Three modes of route changing are available for automated route adjustment. You can keep specific routes as favorites and click on them to instantly teleport virtually to the spot. It is possible to choose any location as the destination, set automated movements from point to point, change your movement speed, etc.
Key Features to Use:
- Three modes of virtual movement: One Stop Route (choosing one route starting and end point), Multi-Stop Route (selecting many spots for simulated movement), and Jump Teleport Mode (selecting one spot to teleport to).
- Virtual Joystick Support for easier movement management with 360-degree maneuvering ability.
- One-click support for automatic movement activation.
- Adjust the speed of virtual GPS movement to create a realistic movement pattern.
How to Use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location to Fake GPS Location on Zenly?
Step 1: Download the Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS/Android) app and then install it.
Step 2: Launch the app and choose Virtual Location.
Step 3: Use a USB cable to connect your smartphone to the PC. Tap the "Get Started" option.
Step 4: Your current GPS location will appear on the next screen, i.e., the virtual map. Tap on the "Center on" icon from the right-hand-side sidebar to find refocus on your current location if you cannot see it immediately.
Step 5: Tap on the Teleport Mode (first icon on the upper right side). Search for any location in the search field and tap the Go icon.
Step 6: Tap on Move Here to confirm the new location.
Step 7: You can use other modes for changing your location based on movement, like choosing multiple locations for a simulated route or only choosing two spots.
Step 8: Use the joystick at the side to control your movements.
Method 2. Other Solutions You Can Try
The Zenly app does not have a built-in feature to change your exact location to another one.Downloading an app like Dr.Fone - Virtual Location is the best solution for changing GPS location, but it is a third-party solution.
Alternatively, it would be best if you considered other options for Zenly fake GPS creation. Here are the two alternative methods to try.
1: Fake Location on Zenly with the Ghost Mode Feature [Official]
On the Zenly app itself, users can adjust their settings to avoid sharing their location at specific moments. This is available as the Ghost Mode option. You can use this section to keep your profile as "Blurred" (displaying a random location close to your location to selected viewers) or "Frozen" (freezing the last known location).
How to use it?
Step 1: On the Zenly app, click on your profile icon.
Step 2: Under the username, tap on the Ghost icon. All available friends on the platform will appear in a list.
Step 3: Choose the specific friends to set on Ghost mode or tap on Select All > Apply.
- No additional downloading necessary.
- It is does not consume extra power or space.
- It does not allow users to change locations.
- For using the ghost mode for different people on the friends list, you have to individually configure the setting for them.
2: Fake Location on Zenly via Cydia App (Require Jailbreak)
One of the best available ways to fake GPS Zenly is to try the Cydia app. This is accessible for iOS users and requires jailbreaking steps first. However, the jailbreaking process is complicated to handle and may void the warranty. However, it can efficiently adjust the GPS location to any spot globally if done well.
How to use it?
Step 1: Download a third-party program to jailbreak your smartphone device.
Step 2: Download the Cydia app on the PC. Follow the given steps to install the software.
Step 3: Use a USB cable to connect the iPhone to your PC. When the permission prompt comes up, tap on the Trust button.
Step 4: After the app launches, tap on the Start button.
Step 5: Open your iPhone device and enter Settings. Click on the General option > Profiles > Device Management or General > Device Management (depending on the iOS device version). Agree to trust the Cydia app developer.
Step 6: Next, open the Cydia app and press Go. The app will begin jailbreaking the device.
Step 7: After the jailbreaking process ends, the device will instantly restart. Then, download the "Relocate Reborn" feature on the Cydia app.
Step 8: Launch the software and make your location changes.
- Allows you to access apps and features not originally available for that specific smartphone.
- Multitasking gestures are possible to use for iPhone users after jailbreaking.
- The Cydia app is useful only for iPhone users with older devices.
- It requires jailbreaking, which is complex for beginners and threatens existing warranty.
To sum up, faking location on Zenly is not possible directly on the app. You have to use other methods, like working with Dr.Fone - Virtual Location for easy GPS location spoofing. You can also temporarily hide your location with the app's build-in Ghost Mode or use Cydia app for suitable software upgrades after jailbreaking. Study all the methods here properly to settle on the best ones that will work for you.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking