How to Get Rid of iCloud Lock on iPhone 7 (Plus)/6s (Plus)/6 (Plus)/5s/5
How to get rid of iCloud lock in an iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6s, 7 and 7 Plus entails a chain of events that follow a particular path to ensure that the iCloud lock has been successfully and permanently removed. With a locked iCloud account, the essential functions of the iDevice are basically out of reach. What this simply means is that you can’t make calls; send messages or log into your iCloud account. In simple terms, you are basically locked out of your phone and everything that comes with it.
In this article, I’m going to explain and illustrate a method on how to get rid of iCloud lock and render your once unusable iPhone usable once and for all. All you have to do to get the point home is to pay close attention to each and every step as I painstakingly state and elaborate each and every step that entails how to get rid of the iCloud lock.
- Part 1: Can iCloud be Unlocked?
- Part 2. How to get rid of iCloud lock
- Part 3. Easiest way to bypass iCloud ID
- Part 4. How to check iCloud Activation Lock before purchasing a used device
- Part 5. What if I purchase an iPhone that is still linked to the previous owner's account?
Part 1: Can iCloud be Unlocked?
Some few years ago, it wasn’t easy to get rid of the iCloud lock partially because the present unlocking methods had not yet hit the market. Nowadays, all of this has changed as new unlocking methods keep seeing the light of the day on a daily basis.
The iCloud feature present in each and every iDevice is basically the brain behind the entire device. The moment this feature has been barred from access, the current holder cannot use the device to make calls, chat or log into the iCloud account. Though this can be a daunting experience to some new users, the fact is that you can unlock the iCloud account/lock in a span of minutes or even days depending on the method been employed.
How to get rid of iCloud lock or basically bypassing the iCloud activation lock depends on a number of factors such as the make and model of the phone and whether if the device in question has a valid or void warranty. Some iCloud unlocking services usually find it hard to get rid of the iCloud lock if the phone in question still has an active warranty.
Part 2: How to get rid of iCloud lock with Official iPhoneUnlock
One of the best methods of how to get rid of iCloud lock is no doubt by seeking help or using the services offered by the OfficialiPhoneUnlock website/company. Been one of the best and the most sought after iCloud unlocker in the market, this method will no doubt get rid of your iCloud lock swiftly and securely without erasing or tampering any sensitive information present in your phone.
What I like about this method is the fact that I don’t have to download any type of software as it’s the norm with other unlocking services. With this iCloud unlocking method, I only need £19.99 and a gross waiting period of only three (3) working days.
Steps to Unlock iCloud activation lock
Unlocking iCloud lock using OfficialiPhoneUnlock website is as simple as ABCD. The following is a detailed step by step procedure on how you can get rid of the iCloud lock from your iDevice.
Step 1: Visit Main Site
Before you can unlock your iPhone 6, 6s, 5 or 5s iCloud account, you first have to visit the Official iPhoneUnlock website. On its interface, select "iCloud Unlock" to get rid of the iCloud lock on your iPhone 7 (Plus)/6s (Plus)/6 (Plus)/5s/5/4s/4.
Step 2: Enter your iPhone Details
Scroll down the page and locate the "Device Details" tab. Under this tab, enter your Handset type and your iPhone IMEI number in the spaces provided.
TIP: If you don’t know your IMEI number, click on the question mark icon located below the IMEI entry space. A drop down list with instructions on how to find your IMEI number will be displayed as seen in the screenshot below. Read through the instructions and locate your IMEI number.
Once you have found your IMEI number, enter it into the spaces provided and click on the "Add to Cart" icon. This request will take you to the next step.
Step 3: Enter Contact Details
On the new web page, you’ll be prompted to enter your primary or designated email address. Make sure that the email address you submit is valid as it will be used as a communication channel between the unlocking company and you. Once you have confirmed your email address, click on the "Continue" tab and proceed to the next step.
Step 4: iCloud Lock Removed Confirmation
The time required to bypass the code will be communicated to you via email. Once the lock has been bypassed, you’ll receive an email informing you of the successful bypass. From this point onwards, switch on your phone and enjoy its services as you are supposed to.
Part 3: Easiest way to bypass iCloud ID
Don’t worry if the above method went futile, we still have a perfect solution to get rid of iCloud lock. You can easily unlock the locked iCloud via Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS). It supports all iOS devices and the latest iOS versions are completely compatible with it. However, Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) supports bypassing Apple ID on iOS version 11.4 or earlier only. One doesn’t need to think of the complexity since the tool provides an easiest and one-click process to get the work done. It is helpful in removing any kind of lock screen in few minutes.
This method is relatively beneficial if you are looking for an answer on “how to get rid of iCloud lock”. Also, if compared with the above method i.e. iPhoneUnlock, Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) wins in all terms. Here are some of the advantages you get if you make use of Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) to get rid of iCloud lock.
- Much safer than the former..
- Extremely fast unlocking speed.
- The performance is really high and one can safely backup data
- There is no need to provide any IMEI number, email or security answers to get rid of iCloud lock.
- Easiest to use when compared with any other tool
- Along with Apple ID, it can unlock all kinds of lock screen.
- It is available for Mac and Windows computer.
Part 4: How to check iCloud Activation Lock before purchasing a used device
If you purchase an iPhone from a friend or an online store other than Apple, you should make sure that the owner has completely erased his previous account details. So; how can you confirm this? The answer is simple as the following steps.
-Turn your iDevice on and slide to unlock it.
-If the Home Screen appears, or you see the passcode lock screen, then just know that the device hasn’t been unlocked. Ask the seller or owner to erase any available trace of his/her current account. They can do this by following these steps. Settings> General> Reset> Erase All Content and Settings.
-You can confirm again if the iDevice has been completely erased by following the above two steps. If you are satisfied, go ahead and purchase the iDevice.
-You can also visit this site from your Mac or PC https://www.icloud.com/activationlock/ and enter the device IMEI number and follow the instructions given.
Part 5: What if I purchase an iPhone that is still linked to the previous owner's account?
The first thing you should do is to contact whoever sold you the device as soon as possible. If the seller is not close to you, call them and tell them to follow these steps; Sign into iCloud> Go to Find My iPhone> Select any device linked to the account> click Remove account.
If the iDevice hasn’t been completely erased, follow the steps explained in part 4 of this article. If the seller can’t be reached physically, call them and ask them to perform the following procedure;
- Sign into iCloud using their log in details.
- Go to Find My iPhone and select all devices linked to the iPhone.
- Click Erase iPhone and click "Next" until the device has been completely erased.
N.B.: Don’t enter any number or message if requested.
-Finally, click "Remove from Account".
If by bad luck you can’t get through the seller, then your only option will be to seek help from a third party unlocking company as I have illustrated in this article.
Getting rid of the iCloud lock requires a proper understanding of the method been employed as well as the type or model of the phone in question. We can attribute this to the fact that different iPhone models differ from one another in one way or the other hence making the unlocking approach a little bit different from one device to another. All in all, we can easily and comfortably conclude that it’s possible to get rid of the iCloud lock present in iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6s, 7 and 7 Plus.
- iCloud Unlock
- 1. iCloud Bypass Tools
- 2. Bypass iCloud Lock for iPhone
- 3. Recover iCloud Password
- 4. Bypass iCloud Activation
- 5. Forgot iCloud Password
- 6. Unlock iCloud Account
- 7. Unlock iCloud lock
- 8. Unlock iCloud Activation
- 9. Remove iCloud Activation Lock
- 10. Fix iCloud Lock
- 11. iCloud IMEI Unlock
- 12. Get Rid of iCloud Lock
- 13. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 14. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- 15. iCloud Unlocker Download
- 16. Delete iCloud Account without Password
- 17. Remove Activation Lock Without Previous Owner
- 18. Bypass Activation Lock without Sim Card
- 19. Does Jailbreak Remove MDM
- 20. iCloud Activation Bypass Tool Version 1.4
- 21. iPhone can not be activated because of activation server
- 22. Fix iPas Stuck on Activation Lock
- iCloud Tips
- 1. Ways to Backup iPhone
- 2. iCloud Backup Messages
- 3. iCloud WhatsApp Backup
- 4. Access iCloud Backup Content
- 5. Access iCloud Photos
- 6. Restore iCloud from Backup Without Reset
- 7. Restore WhatsApp from iCloud
- 8. Free iCloud Backup Extractor
- Unlock Apple Account
- 1. Unlink iPhones
- 2. Unlock Apple ID without Security Questions
- 3. Fix Disabled Apple Account
- 4. Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password
- 5. Fix Apple Account Locked
- 6. Erase iPad without Apple ID
- 7. How to Disconnect iPhone from iCloud
- 8. Fix Disabled iTunes Account
- 9. Remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock
- 10. Unlock Apple ID Disabled Activation Lock
- 11. How to Delete Apple ID
- 12. Unlock Apple Watch iCloud
- 13. Remove Device from iCloud
- 14. Turn Off Two Factor Authentication Apple