How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Old Phone to iPhone 11
iPhone 11 is breaking the news and every other Android/iPhone user is crazy to possess it. Just like every time, when we buy a new iPhone, the main concern is our dear WhatsApp messages. Being a popular messenger, it contains a lot of important information. And if you have bought the latest iPhone 11, transferring messages easily can be your doubt. No more worries, we are here to tell you how you can transfer WhatsApp messages to new iPhone 11. No matter you wish to transfer from Android or iPhone, were will be mentioning the methods for both. Have a look and transfer WhatsApp chats to from old Android/iPhone to iPhone 11.
Part 1: 3 Solutions to Transfer WhatsApp from old iPhone to iPhone 11
1.1 One click Migrate WhatsApp from old iPhone to iPhone 11
One of the simplest and smooth ways to transfer WhatsApp data to iPhone 11 is to use dr.fone - WhatsApp Transfer. This is highly recommended when you wish to transfer chats in one click. It supports various social networking apps and is compatible with Windows and Mac completely. Let’s see how you can transfer WhatsApp chats to from old iPhone to iPhone 11 using dr.fone - WhatsApp Transfer.
Step 1: Download and Launch the Tool
First of all, you need to visit the official site of dr.fone and download the tool from there. Once done, move ahead for the installation and open the tool. Click on “WhatsApp Transfer”.
Step 2: Select the Right Tab
Now, you are required to select “WhatsApp” from the left panel. And then choose “Transfer WhatsApp messages” tab.
Step 3: Connect Devices
Just grab your respective device’s USB cords and use them to connect the two devices with the PC. When your device will be detected, it will show up on the screen. hit on “Flip” if the source and target devices aren’t showing correctly.
Step 4: Transfer Messages
Click “Transfer” button given at the bottom. A pop-up will come up that will ask you to confirm the action as this will erase the existing WhatsApp messages on the target device. Hit on “Yes” and proceed.
Step 5: Complete transfer WhatsApp data to iPhone 11
You just have to stay for some time now as the program will do its work. Make sure that devices are connected during the whole process. When you can witness the window below, disconnect your device and enjoy the messages on your iPhone 11.
1.2 Transfer WhatsApp chats to iPhone 11 using iCloud
iCloud is no doubt a great service by Apple that is designed to store the data and keep it safe from any loss. You can use this to serve your purpose. Here is how to transfer WhatsApp chats to from old iPhone to iPhone 11 using iCloud.
- To begin with, ensure firstly that you have WhatsApp backup. And to do this, head to “WhatsApp” > “Settings” > “Chats” > “Chat Backup”.
- Now, you need to uninstall WhatsApp from your iPhone.
- Go to the App Store and reinstall it.
- You can now proceed for the login process. Enter the same phone number you used for backup.
- When it is done, WhatsApp will prompt you to restore your chat history from iCloud. Tap on “Restore Chat History” and this way you will transfer WhatsApp data to iPhone 11.
1.3 Transfer WhatsApp chats to iPhone 11 using iTunes
iTunes can also be used to fulfill your wish. The condition is that you should be having a backup before. Assuming that you have created it already, you can follow the steps below to restore it in your new iPhone 11.
- Take the lightening cord and connect the iPhone 11 to the computer.
- Launch the iTunes on your PC or Mac.
- Now, click on the icon that is displaying as your device. This will be located at the top left of the iTunes interface indicating that the device has been successfully detected by the iTunes.
- After this, just click on the “Summary” tab.
- Follow by this, look for the “Restore backup” option on the main screen. Click on it and all your WhatsApp messages will be transferred to new iPhone 11.
Part 2: 2 solutions to transfer WhatsApp from old Android to iPhone 11
2.1 One click to transfer Android WhatsApp to iPhone 11
The tool that we mentioned a few second ago is completely flawless and versatile. It can also help you to transfer WhatsApp chats to from old Android to iPhone 11. Without further ado, let us know how this can happen.
Step 1: Get the Tool
Begin to download the program on your computer in the first place. Install and launch it. From the modules that come on the main interface, choose “WhatsApp Transfer”.
Step 2: Choose Tab
Now, from the next screen, all you need is to choose the “WhatsApp” tab from the left panel. Right after that, click on “Transfer WhatsApp messages” tab.
Step 3: Connect Devices
Since you wish to transfer WhatsApp chats to from old Android to iPhone 11, get your Android and iOS device and using the respective genuine cables, connect the devices to the PC.
Step 4: Transfer WhatsApp Messages
You can see the positions of your source and target device. In case it is incorrect, make sure to click the “Flip” button. Once the positions are swapped and you’re satisfied, click the “Transfer” button.
Step 5: Let the Program do some checks
Now, dr.fone will proceed for some of the processes like checking the app state, analyzing the files, backup WhatsApp on source device etc. Stay while it is performing the task.
Step 6: Finish the Process
Now, please take care that the cables are connected while the transferring between Android and iOS devices is in progress. In a while, you will get notification about the transfer completion.
2.2 Email WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone 11
Another way to transfer WhatsApp chats to from old Android to iPhone 11 is to email your chats directly. If you find the above method not suitable, you can try out this. Nevertheless, the method can be time-consuming as one can transfer contacts one by one. If you wish to transfer numberous WhatsApp messages to new iPhone 11, this method is probably not for you.
- Get your Android device and launch WhatsApp on it. After launching, open “Settings” from the menu (three vertical dots on the top).
- Tap “Chat Settings” and look for “Email Chat” option.
- You can now select the conversation that you want to transfer. After choosing, a pop-up will prompt you to choose if you want to attach media along with the chats or not. Do what you wish for.
- Now, simply enter the email details and hit on “Send”.
- After this, just log into your email on your iPhone 11. You can see the WhatsApp messages in your inbox. However, you cannot sync them to your WhatsApp account.
Part 3: Transfer WhatsApp? How about the Move to iOS app?
Move to iOS is an app developed by Apple to ease the users for transferring data from Android to iPhone. And unfortunately, WhatsApp transfer is beyond its capability, it supports the transfer of contacts, messages, Camera photos and videos, bookmarks, mail accounts, and calendars. Anyway, in case you want to transfer the supported data, here are the steps to follow:
- First of all, go to “Google Play Store” on your Android device and look for the app.
- Once you find the “Move to iOS” app, proceed for installation.
- Setup your iPhone after that. While setting up, go to the “Apps & Data” screen and select “Move Data from Android”.
- Tap on “Continue” button you can see on both devices.
- Taking help from your Android device and the 12 digit code showing on it, you need to enter it on your iPhone.
- Choose WhatsApp data and then select “Next”. Let the app transfer WhatsApp chats now.
- 1 WhatsApp Backup
- Backup WhatsApp Messages
- WhatsApp Online Backup
- WhatsApp Auto Backup
- WhatsApp Backup Extractor
- Backup WhatsApp Photos/Video
- 2 Whatsapp Recovery
- Android Whatsapp Recovery
- Restore WhatsApp Messages
- Restore WhatsApp Backup
- Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- Recover WhatsApp Pictures
- Free WhatsApp Recovery Software
- Retrieve iPhone WhatsApp Messages
- 3 Whatsapp Transfer
- Move WhatsApp to SD Card
- Transfer WhatsApp Account
- Copy WhatsApp to PC
- Backuptrans Alternative
- Transfer WhatsApp Messages
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to Anroid
- Send WhatsApp Messages
- Export WhatsApp History on iPhone
- Print WhatsApp Conversation on iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to PC
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to PC
- Transfer WhatsApp Photos from iPhone to Computer