5 Effective Solutions for iPhone X/XR/XS Stuck on Apple Logo
While using your iPhone X, it might stall on the Apple logo. More terrible, you can't move beyond it, and the ordinarily satisfying picture of the Apple logo rapidly becomes an issue. From that point, nothing appears to work. Hence, you will likely be terrified of having iPhone XS stuck on Apple logo.
We know how you feel and see that you're looking to figure out how to fix your iPhone XR stuck on Apple logo. Therefore, we have found the five best methods to help you resolve this issue. Keep reading to understand why this issue appears and how you can get over it.
- Part 1: Reasons Why My iPhone X/XR/XS Is Stuck on Apple Logo
- Part 2: 5 Methods to Fix iPhone X/XR/XS Stuck on Apple Logo
Part 1: Reasons Why My iPhone X/XR/XS Is Stuck on Apple Logo
iPhone XS/XR/X Update Failure:
An unfinished iOS update might ground your iPhone XS/XR/X to the Apple Logo issue. For example, suppose your iPhone XS stuck on Apple Logo issue that occurs during the iOS update. In that case, it tends to be brought about by insufficient space on your gadget, update err, or iOS corruption.
You could see that your iPhone may be stuck on the Apple logo following your update to the freshest iOS 16. This can occur for various reasons, primarily because of installing the newest iOS on an old phone. However, other than the iOS issues, it is discussed as perhaps of the most dangerous iOS variants.
You attempted to jailbreak your iPhone:
Whether you tried to play out the jailbreak yourself or took it to a professional, your iPhone can get stuck on the Apple logo after that.
Some interior hardware harms will likewise leave an effect on your iPhone. For example, if you unintentionally dropped your iPhone or made it experience fluid damage, it will explain the iPhone XR stuck on Apple logo.
Restore iPhone XS/XR/X from Damaged iTunes Backup:
If you need more space on your PC, or the iTunes backup has been corrupted, your iPhone might stall out on Apple Logo.
Part 2: 5 Methods to Fix iPhone X/XR/XS Stuck on Apple Logo
If you have an iPhone XR stuck on Apple logo and progress bar after restarting, you need a specialist iPhone Fix software. Wondershare Dr.Fone-System Repair is the best iPhone XR/XS/X Do-It-Yourself Fix.
It is the most helpful iOS recovery tool to fix iPhone XS/XR/X stuck on Apple Logo and other typical iPhone issues. In addition, it can approve your iPhone XS/XR/X software, make iPhone XS/XR/X hardware report and fix iPhone XS/XR/X glitches.
So, if you want to get over the Apple logo screen, we suggest downloading the Dr.Fone-System Repair software. Moreover, it is safe, and you will not face any data erasure during the process. So, download it immediately and follow the steps beneath to fix iPhone XS stuck on Apple logo:
Step 1: Begin by opening Dr.Fone-System Repair on your PC after effectively installing it. Go for the "System Repair" option from the landing page.
Step 2: Following this, you need to indicate the smartphone you are repairing. Select "iOS" as iPhones are being managed.
Step 3: You will be directed to another screen where you need to choose the choice of "iOS Repair" to repair the OS issues in the iPhone.
Step 4: Tap on Repair Now. Even if the iOS issue is not there, you can tap "Repair Now" and continue toward recovery.
Step 5: Select "Standard Repair" out of the two choices to continue with the iOS repair. This mode will attempt to repair your iOS gadget while keeping all data secure from erasure.
Step 6: You must connect the gadget to the PC through a USB cable and enter the lock screen passcode. Then, tap on "Trust" > "Enter Recovery Mode" to continue.
Step 7: Follow these instructions to get yout iPhone into Recovery Mode. Pay attention to you iPhone model!
Step 8: The software recognizes it as soon as the iPhone enters into Recovery Mode.
Step 9: You can see all iOS firmware accessible for installation from this window. To install the right one, click "Download" to get them.
Step 10: The iOS firmware begins to download across the PC and is shown across the progress bar.
Step 11: When downloaded, Dr.Fone-System Repair verifies the firmware before installing it across the iPhone to avoid any issues.
Step 12: Select "Repair Now" to proceed
Step 13: Click "Done" to finish the recovery process.
2.Force Restart iPhone X/XR/XS
The primary thing that the vast majority do to fix the issue is to drive and restart their iPhones stuck on the Apple logo. This typically works, mainly when there could be no other issues. However, if it doesn't work, it's worth trying, as it will not cause any harm to your iPhone.
Genius Tip: Scan your device for performance issues, trash items, unsafe applications, and security dangers that can cause OS issues.
Moreover, if you have faced this issue, here's the way to force restart your iPhone X/XR/XS:
- Press the Volume Up button.
- Press the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the button as an afterthought for 15 seconds.
- Make sure you play out the initial three steps quickly. When your iPhone restarts, release the Side button.
3.Fix it with Recovery Mode
When you constantly make a similar mistake, there is a method to fix the Apple logo issue through iTunes. First, it is prescribed to restore the system after getting the new iOS. This is generally done to restore your iPhone to work through iTunes on the PC.
Here are the steps to follow:
- To start with, open iTunes on your PC.
- Then, at that point, connect your iPhone to it utilizing a USB cable.
- When asked, enter the passcode, if any, or essentially click on Trust This PC choice and adhere to the on-screen directions.
- When it shows, pick your iPhone model, like iPhone X/XR/XS.
- Then, tap on Restore Backup.
- Here find the date and size of the iOS backup record to restore.
- Lastly, click on the Restore choice to affirm.
- Presently trust that the process will cover and don't disconnect your device from the PC. After your phone reboots, allow it to sync with the PC. At the point when it is finished, disconnect your iPhone.
4.Get into DFU Mode
If force-restarting and iTunes don't work, you should go for a Default Firmware Update or DFU restore. Since this arrangement is very specialized, we propose you think about this as your final option. Failure to do it accurately will bring about irreversible data loss.
For this method, you will need your Macintosh to investigate the issue. For that reason, we recommend you download and introduce Macintosh fix application. This software will guarantee that your Macintosh can stay aware of what you are doing without any issues. The following steps explain the way to restore your iPhone in DFU Mode and fix iPhone X stuck on Apple logo:
- First, connect your iPhone to your Macintosh through a lightning USB cable and open iTunes.
- Press and release the Volume Down button. Do likewise with the Volume Up button.
- Hold the Side or Power button until the screen turns black.
- Press the Volume Down button while holding the Side button.
- Release the Side button in five seconds; keep holding the Volume Down button.
- You will be told that iTunes has identified an iPhone in Recovery Mode.
Click OK to restore your iPhone X/XR/XS in DFU Mode. This will fix the issue of the iPhone X stuck on Apple logo.
5.Contact Apple Support
After going through every one of the fixes above, if still, you are confronting a similar issue, it may be a hardware issue or a few different issues. In this circumstance, it will be wiser to contact the Apple support group and take their help to tackle the problem.
Then, visit the closest Apple Store and inquire whether they can assist with iPhone X stuck on Apple logo. Moreover, you can get a free fix if your iPhone is still under Apple's official warranty.
The Bottom Line
We understand it is disappointing to see an iPhone X stuck on the Apple logo. However, one of the ways we gave above helped you with your concern. Follow the arrangements above, step by step, and your iPhone ought to be ready for use in a matter of seconds.
Lastly, Dr.Fone-System Repair - an expert iPhone fix and iOS Recovery software is recommended. This tool will help you to address your iPhone XS/XR/X stuck on the Apple logo.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- iPhone Hardware Problems
- iPhone Home Button Problems
- iPhone Keyboard Problems
- iPhone Headphone Problems
- iPhone Touch ID Not Working
- iPhone Overheating
- iPhone Flashlight Not Working
- iPhone Silent Switch Not Working
- iPhone Sim Not Supported
- iPhone Software Problems
- iPhone Passcode Not Working
- Google Maps Not Working
- iPhone Screenshot Not Working
- iPhone Vibrate Not Working
- Apps Disappeared From iPhone
- iPhone Emergency Alerts Not Working
- iPhone Battery Percentage Not Showing
- iPhone App Not Updating
- Google Calendar not Syncing
- Health App Not Tracking Steps
- iPhone Auto Lock Not Working
- iPhone Screen Recorder No Sound
- iPhone Battery Problems
- iPhone Media Problems
- iPhone Echo Problem
- iPhone Camera Black
- iPhone Won't Play Music
- iOS Video Bug
- iPhone Calling Problem
- iPhone Ringer Problem
- iPhone Camera Problem
- iPhone Front Camera Problem
- iPhone Not Ringing
- iPhone Not Sound
- iPhone Mail Problems
- Reset Voicemail Password
- iPhone Email Problems
- iPhone Email Disappeared
- iPhone Voicemail Not Working
- iPhone Voicemail Won't Play
- iPhone Can't get Mail connection
- Gmail Not Working
- Yahoo Mail Not Working
- iPhone Update Problems
- iPhone Stuck at the Apple Logo
- Software Update Failed
- iPhone Verifying Update
- Software Update Server Couldn't Be Contacted
- iOS update Problem
- iPhone Won't Update
- iPhone Connection/Network Problems