How to Batch Convert HEIC to JPG / Tips to Batch Convert HEIC to JPG
Anyone who uses an Apple device is likely to be familiar with the HEIC file format. It is a space-saving image format that aims to compress the size of images to save storage space. However, it has certain limitations you need to know, such as it is not widely accepted.
It is not easy to view a HEIC file on a different device. Therefore, we will tell you why we consider batch converting HEIC to JPG. It is the only way to quickly convert all your JPG files to the universally accepted file format. Here's how you can batch-convert HEIC files to JPG.
Batch Convert HEIC to JPG Online
The following online tools enable you to convert your HEIC files to JPG in batches.
One of the best tools for bulk converting HEIC to JPG is HEIC.online. Only when you use the website will you realize how much it offers. Besides, HEIC.online ensures that the output files disappear within an hour.
To take advantage of the tool and batch convert HEIC to JPG, you need to do the following.
- Click to select the HEIC file that you want to convert or drag and drop the file.
- Next, choose the desired output format and hit Convert.
- Wait for a few seconds for the end of the conversion process.
- Now, you can download the converted files or save them on the cloud.
Moreover, you even have the option to scan the QR code of the image and download the converted file to any device. When you use the tool, you will be able to convert multiple HEIC to JPG in no time. It is super easy to use and requires minimal effort.
In addition to the above, you can use Vidmore to convert multiple HEIC to JPG. It is an excellent conversion tool that quickly converts HEIC files to JPG while ensuring that EXIF data doesn't get lost. This one-stop solution will make your life a whole lot easier.
Forget about any compatibility issues, as it will give you the support you need. In addition, Vidmore is available for free and doesn't require any setup or subscription. This feature means that you can start using the tool almost immediately.
What Vidmore does is it handles the batch conversion HEIC to HPG within the browser. As for the uploaded HEIC files, they are entirely safe. You have nothing to worry about. All you have to do is add the files that need to be converted to JPG. Here's how Vidmore works.
- The first thing that you need to do is add the HEIC files that you want to convert in bulk.
- Then, the tool starts the conversion process.
- Once the conversion is complete, you can download the JPG files on your device.
3.Dr.Fone - HEIC Online Converter
Another excellent tool to batch convert HEIC to JPG is Dr. Fone - HEIC Online Converter. It is an incredible file converter that will add convenience to your life. In addition, it offers an effortless HEIC to JPG conversion experience.
What makes Dr. Fone - HEIC Online Converter a great choice is the fact that it retains the quality. Quality keeping means you can rest assured knowing the quality won't change. When you use the tool, you will save a lot of time. It lets you convert pictures in one go.
In order to upload and bulk convert HEIC to JPG, you just have to upload the desired files or drag and drop them. You should be able to convert up to 10 files in one go by following the steps below.
- Click on the "+ Add Files" to select the desired files in bulk or you can drag and drop the photos.
- Now, the HEIC Converter would take a few seconds to convert the files to JPG format.
- As soon as the conversion process is over, you can download the converted JPG files to your Apple device.
Apple users widely use Dr.Fone-HEIC Online Converter as they know just how convenient it is. It completes the conversion process in no time so that you can view and send the converted JPG files to others. The tool retains the quality of the pictures. Therefore, your HEIC pictures will look just the same.
Bulk Convert HEIC to JPG on Windows
You have the options below if you want to convert HEIC files to JPG on Windows.
With CopyTrans, you can convert multiple HEIC to JPG in no time. You won't have to use any other tool. Browse through your photos and have them converted to JPG in no time.
To convert files in bulk on Copytrans, you just need to select multiple files in one go while uploading them. Otherwise, you can drag and drop the files that need to be converted. The tool will convert the pictures, and you can download them once complete.
Another tool that you can use on Windows to bulk convert HEIC to JPG is iMazing. It is unique as it is a tiny app you can use on your PC to convert pictures and videos. You can download iMazing for free to get started.
Once you have downloaded the tool, you can select the images you want to convert. The software will take care of the conversion process, and you can save the pictures when it is done. It shouldn't take long.
IMazing is a straightforward tool that simplifies the HEIC to JPG conversion process. Moreover, it takes care of the conversion so that you don't waste any time and access the desired file in JPG. Besides, the tool ensures that your images' quality isn't affected.
Convert Multiple HEIC to JPG on Mac
If you are using a Mac, you can convert multiple HEIC to JPG using any of the methods below.
The easiest way to batch convert HEIC to JPG on Mac is by using Finder. It lets you convert images within seconds. You must ensure you have the latest iOS to utilize the feature.
- Open the Finder app.
- Choose the folder which contains the photos that you want to convert.
- Now, you will need to select the desired images.
- Once the Convert Image action starts, you must choose the JPG format.
- Lastly, the images will be converted and saved to your Mac.
2.Use the Preview App
Another option that you can use to bulk convert HEIC to JPG is the Preview app. It allows you to quickly convert HEIC photos and videos on Mac. All you have to do is change the default image format. The following steps will ensure that you can change the file format.
- Click to open the Preview app.
- Next, choose the desired HEIC pictures.
- Click on File from the top menu and proceed by selecting Export.
- You need to choose the JPG format from the Format drop-down menu.
- Then, you will need to enter a new JPG file name for each file and decide where to save them.
- Lastly, click on Save, and that is it.
3.Use the Photos App
The Photos app is a notable option for converting HEIC files to JPG on Mac. In addition, you can use the app directly to convert the files.
Besides, the Photos app allows you to bulk convert HEIC to JPG. It provides quick results and will ensure that the quality of the images is retained. You need to follow the steps below to complete the conversion process.
- Look for File from the top of the menu and select Export to convert multiple HEIC to JPG.
- Now, you have to check the drop-down menu and click on JPG to set the desired format.
- Then, proceed by clicking on Save to save all the images converted.
The Bottom Line
There is no denying that JPG is the most popular image format. This is why you must convert all your HEIC images to JPG. It would ensure that your pictures are compatible with other devices. In addition, you can take advantage of the advice we have shared about batch convert HEIC to JPG.
However, if you want superior results, you should use the Dr.Fone - HEIC Online Converter. It has been designed with ease and accessibility in mind. Therefore, you can rest assured knowing that it will save you time and provide incredible results.
iPhone Tips & Tricks
- iPhone Managing Tips
- iPhone Contacts Tips
- iCloud Tips
- iPhone Message Tips
- Activate iPhone without SIM card
- Activate New iPhone AT&T
- Activate New iPhone Verizon
- How to Use iPhone Tips
- Other iPhone Tips
- Best iPhone Photo Printers
- Call Forwarding Apps for iPhone
- Security Apps for iPhone
- Things You Can Do with Your iPhone on the Plane
- Internet Explorer Alternatives for iPhone
- Find iPhone Wi-Fi Password
- Get Free Unlimited Data on Your Verizon iPhone
- Free iPhone Data Recovery Software
- Find Blocked Numbers on iPhone
- Sync Thunderbird with iPhone
- Update iPhone with/without iTunes
- Turn off find my iPhone when phone is broken