How to Send Pictures from iPhone to iPhone X/11
My mother is a very nostalgic person. She loves to spend time narrating to us stories of the times gone by. From fishing trips, ball games to barbecues, she loves to reminisce about the happy times we used to, and still do, as a family. She also loved to collect pictures and while it may not seem such an arduous task now, think of when pictures had to be clicked, developed and stored carefully.
Till date she maintains dozens of old albums and she absolutely adores them but the advantages of digital media convinced her to ask me to scan all the old photographs and give them to her on a hard disc. It took a fair amount of time as I used my iPhone to scan all the pictures but it was worth it to see that smile on her face.
However, she recently managed to drop the hard disc in water and I am faced with scanning all those pictures again. Thankfully, I still have those pictures on my old iPhone and I decided to keep a copy on my new iPhone X/11/11 Pro as well. But I did not know how to send pictures from iPhone to iPhone X/11/11 Pro. I asked around and one of my friends was kind enough to tell me of a couple of methods to do so easily.
Part 1: How to Send Pictures from iPhone to iPhone X/11/11 Pro
A great tool which she told me about was MobileTrans phone clone. I was a little hesitant at first thinking that I would be faced with a complex program but I was amazed by its simplicity. The user interface is really friendly and simple to browse through. And the best part is that it supports all kinds of devices, be it Apple, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, LG or any of the most popular brands.
I have always felt that more than the brand, changing the OS is especially tricky but MobileTrans works across platforms like iOS, Android, Symbian and WinPhone making the transition much easier.
Send Pictures from iPhone to iPhone X/11/11 Pro in 1 Click!.
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from iPhone to iPhone x.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone X/11/11 Pro/8/7/6S/6 (Plus)/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with iOS 11 and Android 8.0
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12/10.11.
Sending photos from iPhone to iPhone X/11/11 Pro is very simple with MobileTrans. Just follow these steps:
- First, you must download and install the iPhone to iPhone Transfer program on your system.
- Run the program and the home screen will show many options like Phone to Phone transfer, restore from backup, backup your phone and erase your phone. Choose the Phone to Phone Transfer to send photos from iPhone to iPhone X/11/11 Pro
- Connect both the phones and check to confirm that the old iPhone is selected as source and the iPhone X/11/11 Pro as destination. You can switch between the 2 using the flip option if needed.
- Select the type of files you need to transfer. Contacts, Music, Videos, etc. can all be transferred. Select the Photos option in this case.
- Click on the Start Transfer button and once the process is completed, check the iPhone X/11/11 Pro to see if the pictures were transferred
Note - You should be careful as there is an option to clear the data before copy, and you must unselect it if you do not want the data to be erased from the iPhone X/11/11 Pro.
Part 2: How to Send Pictures from iPhone to iPhone X/11/11 Pro with AirDrop
The second option to send pictures from iPhone to iPhone X/11/11 Pro is by using the Airdrop feature on your phone. To use this feature, you must have the Airdrop feature on both phones. Use the following steps to send photos from iPhone to iPhone X/11/11 Pro:
- Swipe up to open the control centre and then tap on the AirDrop icon.
- Select the photos that you want to share on the old iPhone and click on the send option and select AirDrop. You can send single, multiple or all photos on your device using this option.
- Select the device you want to send the pictures to, in this case the iPhone X/11/11 Pro.
- Click on accept on the destination device to start the transfer.
Once the transfer is complete, you should check your phone to see if the photos have been received.
Now that you have seen two options to send photos from iPhone to iPhone X/11/11 Pro, I am sure you must be wondering which way is better. If it were up to me, I would most definitely choose the former simply because it is easy and works across many platforms so that I do not have to use a different method each time I have to transfer photos from a different device. Another factor you must consider is that Airdrop is a recent feature and is available only if your iPhone is 5th generation and above. In case of older iPhones, MobileTrans phone clone is the only option.
With the help of MobileTrans phone clone, I managed to save myself a few hours of scanning the old photos for my mother and I would urge you to give it a try. It is very fast, convenient and easy to use and do pass it along to your friends as well who might be looking for a way to send photos from iPhone to the iPhone X/11/11 Pro!