How to Sync Data from Old iPhone to iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone X and iPhone 11
It is a wonder how phones have become such an important part of our lives. Be it making calls, sending messages, taking pictures, playing games, watching videos, etc. phones have become a store room of our lives. So many memories, emotions, important data are stored in a phone these days that it is almost impossible to believe that a time existed when we managed to get by without one! One of the best things about phones is that it doesn’t matter where we go; all of our data travels with us.
Of course, with the flip side of technology being that every now and then an upgrade comes along and we are tempted to choose the newer version as it offers more features. But what about the data that we have accumulated in our old device? It could be a memory loss. Or you may have given your phone to repairs and lost the data. Or perhaps you yourself deleted it mistakenly.
Thankfully, it is all safe and there are ways to bring it to your new phone as I found out recently when looking for a way to sync data from old iPhone to iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone X and iPhone 11.
Part 1: How to Sync Data from Old iPhone to iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone X and iPhone 11
MobileTrans phone clone is a useful little tool by Drfone. It offers the option of transferring all, or selected data from one phone to another along with options of restoring from backup, creating a backup and erasing all the data on a device. The wonderful thing about iPhone to iPhone Transfer tool is that it offers the option of transferring data from any platform onto any platform be it an iOS, Android, Symbian or WinPhone. It is fairly easy to navigate around this program and is a must have for everyone!
Sync Data from Old iPhone to iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone X and iPhone 11 in 1 Click!.
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from iPhone to iPhone x.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus)/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with iOS 11 and Android 8.0
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12/10.11.
To sync data from an old iPhone to iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone X and iPhone 11, just follow these simple steps:
- Download the MobileTrans phone clone software and install it on your system.
- On the home screen, select Phone to Phone transfer to sync an old iPhone with the iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone X and iPhone 11.
- Connect both the devices and select the source as the old iPhone and the destination as the iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone X and iPhone 11. It is easy to switch between the 2 using the flip option.
- Once connected, select the kind of data you want to transfer. In the case of syncing the phone, just select all of the options. You can choose either pictures, photos or whatever you need individually as well. It is also important to uncheck the Clear Data before Copy option if you want to keep the data that you already have in the iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone X and iPhone 11.
- Click on Start Transfer and once the transfer is complete, you can disconnect your phones and all your old data will be available on the iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone X and iPhone 11.
Part 2: How to Sync Data from Old iPhone to iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone X and iPhone 11 with iCloud
Another option to sync data from an old iPhone to iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone X and iPhone 11 is using iCloud and following the below mentioned steps:
- Create a backup of your old device in iCloud by going to settings > your name and selecting iCloud. Then you should turn on the backup option. (It is better to do this over wifi as the process does consume a lot of data).
- Once the backup is complete, log into iCloud on the new iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone X and iPhone 11 using your apple user id and password to resotre your new iPhone from iCloud backup.
- Tap on the restore from iCloud option and select the backup that you want to use.
Please note that once you start the process, ensure that the wifi is turned on to get the sufficient speed. After the restore, you should see all your old data on the iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone X and iPhone 11.
Part 3: How to Sync Data from Old iPhone to iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone X and iPhone 11 with iTunes
This is another way to sync your old iPhone with iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone X and iPhone 11 with iTunes.
- Ensure that you have the latest version of iTunes and then connect your old device to the computer.
- Open iTunes and select your device.
- Click on the backup now option. Once the process is finished you can see the backup in iTunes Preferences > Devices where your device name and date and time of backup will be displayed.
- Connect your iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone X and iPhone 11 to the computer now and select this device in iTunes.
- You will get an option to Restore from iTunes backup and you should select this option.
- Choose the correct backup using the date and time it was created and once that is done, your phone will be restored.
Once the transfer is complete, you should check your phone to see if the photos have been received.
If you ask me, I would definitely recommend using MobileTrans phone clone as there is no risk of any data that I might have on my new device being lost. Secondly, since this method does not store anything on the internet, all your data will be safe. Another major factor which swung me in favour of the phone clone tool is that I can conveniently sync data from any device into my iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone X and iPhone 11 even if it does not have an iOS.
These are some of the major benefits of MobileTrans phone clone over the other methods and I would recommend that you see for yourself the features that it offers. Simple and easy to use, MobileTrans is definitely a program that should be with every phone user just because of the ease of transferring data from one phone to another.
Do check it out and if you like what you see, spread the word among your friends so that if any of them are in the need of transferring data from one phone to another!