How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone
Apple is always updating the iPhone and adding new features. Due to this, millions of people are showing interest in upgrading a new version each time the company releases one. It is here that the question of transferring appears. You can transfer music from iPhone to iPhone 11 or other iPhone models in a few simple steps by avoiding the tedious procedure of using iTunes. Additionally, there is a chance that the synchronization option may erase content on your existing phone before you can create a backup of the music and then transfer to the new iPhone. It does seem like a whole new level for people with less technical knowledge.
Part 1: How to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone
TunesGo iPhone Transfer is a program or a platform that enables you to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone (like iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro). The transfer of music from one device to another is a simple procedure, unlike the iTunes process. Additionally, it is void of hurdles making it a successful platform for all the iPhone users.
Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone in 1 Click!.
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Phone to Phone Transfer - Transfer everything between two mobiles.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, apps to iPhone 11/8/X/7/6S/6 (Plus) easily.
- Highlighted features such as fix iOS/iPod, rebuild iTunes Library, file explorer, ringtone maker.
- Fully compatible with all iOS versions and iPod.
The following steps will present you with the data on how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone (like iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro) with TunesGo iPhone Transfer irrespective of the iOS version.
- Before beginning, you will have to install the software. You can download the free to use copy offered by the company for your computer or Mac. After completing with the installation procedure, connect the old and the new iPhone to the computer or Mac using the provided communication cables (USB).
- From the top left corner of the screen, choose the old device as the source because the software cannot distinguish which device is source and target. You will have to perform this step manually.
- Click the Music tab from the main menu bar of the iPhone Transfer program. It will open the songs available in the source iPhone (the old iPhone). You can mark the songs that you wish to transfer to the new iPhone using the check boxes. After completing the marking session, press the Export button, and choose Export to iPhone (the new iPhone connected to the computer).
- Additionally, you can select a particular category to preview the songs in the right side of the window. From here, you can mark the files, right click, choose the Export option and hit the Export to iPhone choice. The time taken by the action depends on the total size of the selected songs or the total number of songs. Guarantee that there is ample space on the destination device.
Part 2: How to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone with one click
MobileTrans phone clone is yet another application, which gives the user the ability to move music from one device to another, in this scenario, from one iPhone to another iPhone (like iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro). The following guide will provide you with information on how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone.
- Download the free edition of the phone clone software and complete the installation procedure.
- Later, connect your two devices to the computer or Mac using the provided USB cables. Ensure that the computer has two USB ports free to use. From the main window, click on the “Phone to Phone Transfer” feature. Clicking it will open a new screen showing both the source and destination devices. You can change the source and destination devices by using the Flip button as seen in the image below.
- From the “Select content to copy” window, choose Music as the option. If you wish to transfer additional data, you can do so by marking other categories. After finalizing the selection, press the Start Transfer button. MobileTrans will now begin copying the songs from the source iPhone to the destination iPhone.
The time for finishing of the procedure depends on the total number of songs present in the source device. Therefore, it is important to ensure proper connection between the devices.
MobileTrans phone clone will display the progress bar throughout the procedure. For a smooth completion of the process, make sure that you do not disconnect until the process is complete. You will see the successful message upon completion of the transfer.
Note: The method is useful if you are willing to move entire songs from your iPhone to the iPhone. You do not have the option to select individual songs.
As you can see from the transferring procedures mentioned above, TunesGo gives you greater ability and control in copying songs from one iPhone to another. The major advantage that you receive is the capacity to preview the songs, which is not the case with the MobileTrans software. Download TunesGo today and check for the potential it offers. If the guide fulfills your satisfactory level, make sure to share the same with your friends, family members, and colleagues, to give them the best tool to move not only songs but also any kind of information in a few simple steps.
- Message Sending Tricks
- Send Anonymous Messages
- Send Group Message
- Send and Receive Message from Computer
- Send Free Message from Computer
- Online Message Operations
- SMS Services
- Message Protection
- Various Message Operations
- Forward Text Message
- Track Messages
- Read Messages
- Get Message Records
- Schedule Messages
- Recover Sony Messages
- Sync Message across Multiple Devices
- View iMessage History
- Love Messages
- Message Tricks for Android
- Message Apps for Android
- Recover Android Messages
- Recover Android Facebook Message
- Recover Messages from Broken Adnroid
- Recover Messages from SIM Card on Adnroid
- Samsung-Specific Message Tips