Transfer contacts, SMS, photos, music, video, and more between your iOS devices and computers.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPod Flexibly?
If you own an iPod, then you must know different ways to transfer music from iPod to iPod or other sources. Ideally, people like to keep their favorite tracks saved on their iPod so that they can listen to them anytime they want. While you might already be familiar with a way to move your selected music from your computer to iPod, a lot of users struggle to transfer data directly from one iOS device to another. Don’t worry – we are here to help you. In this guide, we will provide a foolproof solution for how to transfer music from iPod to iPod.
Part 1: Transfer music from iPod to iPod using dr.fone - Transfer (iOS)
The best way to transfer music from iPod to iPod is by using dr.fone – Transfer (iOS). It is a complete iOS file manager that will let you import/export your files between your computer and iPod/iPhone/iPad. Since the tool is compatible with every leading iOS version and device, it runs on all the major generations of iPhone, iPad, and iPod. This includes iPod Touch, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, etc. Besides managing your music, you can also transfer other media files as well.
The tool will keep your data private by providing 100% secure results. It has a user-friendly interface and will let you transfer music from iPod to iPod in no time. You can transfer music between iTunes and iPod, computer and iPod, iPhone and iPod, and so on. Needless to say, dr.fone – Transfer (iOS) would be your one-stop solution for every management need related to your iOS device. You can learn how to transfer music from iPod to iPod by following these steps:
Transfer Music from iPod to iPod without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with all iOS versions that run on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
1. To start with, download dr.fone – Transfer (iOS) on your Mac or Windows PC. You can buy its subscription or get its free trial version from its official website. Once you launch the application, select “Transfer” from its welcome screen.
2. Now, connect both – the source as well as the target device to your computer. It will automatically be detected by the application. To make sure that both the devices are detected, you can view them from the dropdown menu on the top left corner. Also, from here you need to select the source iPod.
3. Now, to transfer music from iPod to iPod, go to the “Music” tab on the interface. You can view all the saved songs listed here. On the left panel, there are different categories for the stored music files as well.
4. Select the songs (or any other kind of files like podcasts or tones) that you wish to transfer and click on the Export icon on the toolbar.
5. This will give a list of the attached iOS devices. From here, choose to export the selected music to your target iOS device.
6. You can also select the files, right-click, and go to the “Export” option to transfer the data to another iOS device.
In this way, you can easily learn how to transfer music from iPod to iPod (or any other device). The tool can also be used to transfer your data to Android, iTunes, and computer as well. Besides copying your music from another iPod, you can also get it from iTunes or the local files as well. We have briefly introduced it here.
Transfer music to iPod from PC/Mac
Using dr.fone – Transfer (iOS), you can also get music to your iPod from your computer too. To do this, just connect your iPod to your system, launch dr.fone Transfer (iOS) and go to its Music tab. Now, click on the Import icon and choose to add files or folders from your system.
This will launch a pop-up browser window from where you can directly add music to your iPod from your PC or Mac.
Transfer music to iPod from iTunes
Besides computer or another iOS device, you can also transfer music from iTunes to your iPod as well. To do this, select “Transfer iTunes Media to Device” from the home screen of dr.fone – Transfer (iOS).
This will launch a new window from where you can select the type of data you wish to transfer. Simply make your selection and click on the “Transfer” button to move iTunes media files to your iPod.
By taking the assistance of dr.fone, you can learn how to transfer music from iPod to iPod or any other source. Though, you can also use this tool to perform plenty of other tasks as well.
Part 2: Tips for managing music on iPod
Now when you know how to transfer music from iPod to iPod directly, you can easily keep your music handy. Additionally, you can follow these quick suggestions to manage music on your iPod.
1. If you have an iPod Touch, then you should turn off the “Optimize Storage” feature. The feature would get rid of old tracks automatically from your device. Though, they would remain on the cloud, but it will make it hard for you to discover them on your iPod.
2. Also, make a habit of manually deleting the songs that you are no longer listening. Go to your music library and manually delete unwanted songs or videos from it to get more free storage.
3. Make a habit of taking a backup of your iPod data as well. To do this, you can take the assistance of dr.fone – Transfer (iOS). After connecting your iPod, go to its Music tab. Select the files you wish to save and click on the export button. In this way, you can export your media files to your computer and keep them safe.
Most importantly, use an iOS device manager like dr.fone – Transfer (iOS) to transfer music from iPod to iPod, iTunes, or computer. It is a remarkable tool and will certainly save your time and efforts while managing your iOS device. Now when you know how to transfer music from iPod to iPod, do share this guide with others as well to help them learn the same.
iPhone Music Transfer
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- Transfer Music from External Hard Drive to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone
- Add Music from iTunes to iPhone
- Download Music to iPhone
- Sync Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone
- Put Music on iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from Android to iPhone X
- Transfer Audio Media to iPhone
- Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer MP3 to iPhone
- Transfer CD to iPhone
- Transfer Audio Books to iPhone
- Put Ringtones on iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Music to PC
- Download Music to iOS
- Download Songs on iPhone
- How to Download Free Music on iPhone
- Download Music on iPhone without iTunes
- Download Music to iPod
- Transfer Music to iTunes
- More iPhone Music Sync Tips