How to Transfer Music to iPhone 8
Say goodbye to the age-old way of managing your music! If you wish to learn how to transfer music to iPhone 8 from your computer, iPhone, iPod, Android, or any other device, then you have come to the right place. Almost every iOS user goes through the hassle of transferring their music from different devices to iPhone. Since the process can be pretty tedious with iTunes, it doesn’t yield the desired results for many. In this post, we will let you know a quick and trouble-free way to manage your music and that too without iTunes. Read on and learn how to transfer music to iPhone 8 from different devices.
Part 1: How to Transfer Music to iPhone 8 from PC?
Manage your iOS device in no time by taking the assistance of Wondershare TunesGo. It is an extremely secure and effective tool that can be used to transfer your data from one device to another seamlessly. With it, you can readily move your music files from PC to iPhone 8 or vice-versa pretty easily. Since it has a user-friendly interface, you won’t face any problem managing your data.
Transfer Music to iPhone 8 from PC in 1 Click!.
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Phone to Phone Transfer - Transfer everything between two mobiles.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, apps to iPhone 8/X/7/6S/6 (Plus) easily.
- Highlighted features such as fix iOS/iPod, rebuild iTunes Library, file explorer, ringtone maker.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
To learn how to transfer music to iPhone 8 from your PC, follow these easy instructions:
Step 1: Download TunesGo and Install it on your system and launch the application. At the same time, connect your iPhone 8 to the system and wait for TunesGo to detect it. After recognizing the phone, the interface will provide its snapshot on the welcome screen.
Step 2: Now, go to the “Music” tab in order to manage your music. Here, you can have a segregated view of all the music files already stored on your iPhone. From the left-panel, you can further select music from iTunes, podcasts, audio books, and more.
Step 3: To transfer music from PC to iPhone 8, click on the “Add” option from the toolbar. From here, you can choose to either add files or an entire folder.
Step 4: After making your selection, a browser window will open. Simply select your desired music files and add songs to your iPhone 8 storage.
Step 5: You can also drag and drop the music files that you wish to move as well. After launching the Music tab, open another window and transfer your music files by simply dragging them from the explorer and dropping them on the TunesGo interface.
Part 2: How to Transfer Music to iPhone 8 from other Devices (iPod, iPhone, Android, and more)
Not just PC, with TunesGo, you can also transfer music to iPhone 8 from any other device as well. Since TunesGo is compatible with all the leading Android, iOS, Windows, and other devices, it can readily be used to transfer files from one platform to another. All you need to do is connect both the devices and move your music files from one phone to another. To learn how to transfer music to iPhone 8 from any other iOS or Android device, follow these steps:
Step 1: After installing TunesGo on your system, simply launch it to access its interface and connect both the devices to your computer. TunesGo will automatically detect both the devices. You can check the source device from a drop-down menu on the top-left corner of the screen.
Step 2: After selecting your device, go to its Music tab. From here, you can view all the music files stored on the source device.
Step 3: Select the music files that you wish to move and click on the “Export” button. From here you can export the selected music files to your new iPhone 8.
As you can see, with TunesGo, you can easily learn how to transfer music to iPhone 8 from different sources. Not only transferring your content from PC to iPhone (and vice-versa), you can also move your music from one iOS/Android device to another. Besides music, TunesGo also supports every other major data file as well, such as contacts, messages, photos, videos, notes, etc. It has a user-friendly interface and provides 100% secure and reliable results. Use it right away and manage your iPhone without facing any trouble.
iPhone Music Transfer
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- Transfer Music from External Hard Drive to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone
- Add Music from iTunes to iPhone
- Download Music to iPhone
- Sync Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone
- Put Music on iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from Android to iPhone X
- Transfer Audio Media to iPhone
- Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer MP3 to iPhone
- Transfer CD to iPhone
- Transfer Audio Books to iPhone
- Put Ringtones on iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Music to PC
- Download Music to iOS
- Download Songs on iPhone
- How to Download Free Music on iPhone
- Download Music on iPhone without iTunes
- Download Music to iPod
- Transfer Music to iTunes
- More iPhone Music Sync Tips