How to Transfer Photos from iPad to iPhone X/iPhone 8 (Plus)
Are you looking for a guide on how to transfer photos from iPad to iPhone? If so, you have come to the right place. Here, we have listed the best ways using which you can transfer photos from your iPad to your new iPhone X/iPhone 8 (Plus).
As you might know, we tend to capture things/memories that are important to us! You might have clicked photos of you and your friends a while back and whenever you look at them, those beautiful memories comes to mind instantly…. Not only this, but photography is a language – a language to express ourselves! For some, photography might be a hobby, but I personally know a lot of people who are passionate photographers and they tends to capture almost everything important to them.
Whether you are a professional photographer, or you just do it as a hobby, I am sure your photograph collection will have quite a lot of photos that are close to your heart and you don’t want to miss those… Right?
The good thing is, you don’t have to miss out on those photos! Whether you are going to buy a new iPhone, or you just want to create a backup of all your important photos, you can easily do that with the methods listed below.
How to transfer photos from iPad to iPhone X/iPhone 8 (Plus)
Here is a step by step guide on how you can transfer your photos from iPad to iPhone X/iPhone 8 (Plus) with MobileTrans.
- Download and install Wondershare MobileTrans iPad to iPhone Transfer tool.
- Once the download is completed, launch Wondershare MobileTrans and select the option “Phone to Phone Transfer”.
- Connect both your iPad and iPhone X/iPhone 8 (Plus) to your PC. Select iPad as the source device and the iPhone X/iPhone 8 (Plus) as your destination device.
- By default, all the data forms like videos, contacts, SMS, photos are checked and will be transferred, however, if you wish to transfer only photos you need to uncheck all the options except for the option “Photos”
- Now, all you need to do is click on the option “Start transfer” and the transfer of photos will begin.
Part 2: How to transfer photos from iPad to iPhone X/iPhone 8 (Plus) with AirDrop.
- On your lock screen, swipe UP from the bottom of your phone. This will launch the control center. Also, ensure that your Wi-Fi is on.
- Tap “Airdrop” from the screen and then select the option “Everyone” because it’s much easier that way.
- Now, from your iPad, open the photo that you wish to transfer.
- Then, from your iPad, tap the , and then you’ll see different options of sharing.
- If you want to share multiple photos, just select all those photos.
- Once you have selected the photos, tap on the head icon which are shown in the area right under the photos and that’s it for the iPad.
- Wait until the process is completed.
Now, open your iPhone, and open Airdrop sharing. Here you will see a request for accepting the shared photos. Tap on the option “Accept”, if the photos are from your trusted device and all the photos will be saved.
The above listed methods are quite handy when it comes to transferring your photos from iPad to iPhone but if you are looking for the best method between the two, let us help you….
From our perspective, and from the perspective of thousands of users, transferring photos with MobileTrans iPad to iPhone is the best option.
Transferring photos via Airdrop is very time consuming and you need to manually select each and every photo you wish to transfer. Sure, selecting a few photos is not a problem, but what if you wish to transfer 100s of photos? That doesn’t look handy does it?
That’s why we highly recommend Wondershare MobileTrans. Not only you can transfer 100s of photos instantly, it also lets you help transfer files from old device to new iPhone X/iPhone 8 (Plus), including contacts, messages, notes, music and more. Furthermore, you can also create/restore backup of your device.
Transfer Photos from iPad to iPhone X/iPhone 8 (Plus) in 1 Click!.
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from iPad to new iPhone 8.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus)/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with iOS 11 and Android 8.0
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12/10.11.
If you are planning to transfer photos or any other data from your iPad to your new iPhone X/iPhone 8 (Plus), you might want to check out MobileTran. Trust me, try MobileTrans once and you will never use any other photo sharing method.