[Actionable Guide in Emergency] Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro
Have you ever wondered how to transfer photos from Android to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro? Well! We know, most of you will say messaging apps or emails.
But, there are other applications as well that transfer pictures from Android to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro. Some of them can even retain the photo quality intact, without any hassle, which is not ensured with most messaging apps that allow you cross platform photo transmission.
In this article, we are going to introduce methods to move photos from your Android device to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro. Stay tuned to know more!
- Transfer photos from Android to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro using a USB cable (fast, no Wi-Fi needed)
- Transfer photos from Android to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro using Google Photos (needs Wi-Fi)
- Transfer photos from Android to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro with Move to iOS (erases old data, needs Wi-Fi)
- Transfer photos from Android to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro with ShareIt (needs Wi-Fi)
Transfer photos from Android to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro using a USB cable
In case you have no idea about how to transfer photos from Android to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro through a USB cable.
dr.fone - Phone Transfer seems an ideal option for that. Apart from photos, this software can also help your move music, contacts, videos, messages, etc. from your Android phone to an iPhone XS/11/11 Pro with only one click.
Let’s go through the most prominent points to take a note.
1 click to transfer photos from Android to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro
- Fast, secure and data protecting photo transfer method
- Loses no data while transferring pictures from Android to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro
- Be it a WinPhone, Android or iOS device, with a single click, you can transfer photos and other device data between them.
- It is compatible with the latest iOS and Android releases.
- Supports 6000 mobile device models from Apple, HTC, Sony, Samsung, Google etc.
Never get scared of a question like, ‘can iPhone XS/11/11 Pro receive pictures from Android?’ Why? Because here we present you the step by step guide to put you through –
Step 1: Get the latest version of dr.fone - Phone Transfer downloaded on your computer. Ensure to download it from their official website only. Launch the software and tap on the ‘ Phone Transfer’ tab from dr.fone toolkit afterwards.
Step 2: Get a USB cable to connect your Android device and your lighting cable to connect your iPhone XS/11/11 Pro to the PC, respectively.
Step 3: The dr.fone - Phone Transfer software will detect both of your devices. Make sure to specify Android as the source device and iPhone XS/11/11 Pro as the target device.
Note: You can alter the order depending upon your requirements, by simply tapping on the ‘Flip’ button.
Step 4: Now, the existing data types on your Android device will be displayed on screen. Select the ‘Photos’ option by ticking the checkbox against it and click on the ‘Start Transfer’ button.
Note: For a used iPhone XS/11/11 Pro, you need to select the ‘Clear Data before Copy’ checkbox. It will wipe out all the existing data before data transfer.
Step 5: Let the iPhone XS/11/11 Pro to receive the photos now. When the transferring of pictures from Android to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro is complete, hit the ‘OK’ button.
Transfer photos from Android to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro using Google Photos
Google Photos is another way for transferring photos from your Android device to any iPhone. But, you need to have a stable Wi-Fi connectivity on both your device (Android and iPhone XS/11/11 Pro). A weak internet connectivity would fail to accomplish the process.
Here is the step-by-step guide to transfer photos from Google Photos to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro –
- Launch ‘Google Photos’ app on your Android phone and login with your Google account.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ icon (3 horizontal bars), then get into ‘Settings’, tap on ‘Back up & sync’ option and then turn on the ‘Backup’ feature. Your device photos will be backed up to your Google account now.
- Install and launch the Google Photos app on your iPhone XS/11/11 Pro. Login with the same Google account.
- Select the desired photos and then click on the share icon. Then click the ‘Save [number] Images’ button. All the selected images will be downloaded to your iPhone XS/11/11 Pro.
Transfer photos from Android to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro with Move to iOS
Another way for moving Android photos to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro is the Move to iOS app from Apple. It helps you transfer photos, contacts, videos, message history, web bookmarks free apps etc. to your iPhone XS/11/11 Pro.
Though, effective. This app transfers data to a brand new or factory reset iPhone XS/11/11 Pro only. Sometimes the app acts weird while transferring data. It is dependent on Wi-Fi connectivity at large.
Here comes the detailed guide of Move to iOS app for transferring photos to your iPhone XS/11/11 Pro from an Android device –
- Launch the app on your Android phone after installing from Google Play Store.
- Set up your iPhone XS/11/11 Pro afresh with language, touch ID, and language. Connect to a stable Wi-Fi network right away. Now, go to ‘Apps & Data’ and then tap ‘Move Data from Android’.
- Hit the ‘Continue’ button on your Android phone, within the Move to iOS app. Click the ‘Agree’ button after that. You can see a prompt needing a code on your mobile screen.
- On your iPhone XS/11/11 Pro too tap on the ‘Continue’ and take the code displayed there. Key in the passcode on your Android mobile.
- As both the devices are connected over, you will be able to complete the transfer process. Choose ‘Camera Roll’ under ‘Data Transfer’ and press the ‘Next’ button.
- When the photo transfer is over, tap ‘Done’ on your Android phone. Allow your iPhone XS/11/11 Pro for synching the photos. Set up your iCloud account and then view the photos you have just transferred.
Transfer photos from Android to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro with ShareIt
Another way is wirelessly transferring photos from Android to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro is SHAREit. It is available for desktops, iOS and Android devices. The app comes with annoying Ads, bugs and might hang the device while working. You confused regarding the Wi-Fi connectivity during data transfer, and might accidentally terminate the transfer.
Here is the guide to help transfer pictures from Android to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro:
- Get SHAREit installed and launched on your iPhone XS/11/11 Pro and Android phone.
- On your Android phone hit the ‘Send’ button and tap the ‘Photos’ tab. Pick the desired photos and press ‘Send’ again. Click on the ‘Connect to iOS/WP’ button.
- Now, on the iPhone XS/11/11 Pro press the ‘Receive’ button. The devices will connect wirelessly and the photos will be transferred.
From the above article, we found that dr.fone - Phone Transfer is an amazing tool that ensures data safety and security.
While other devices need Wi-Fi or internet connectivity to transfer photos from Android to iPhone XS/11/11 Pro. This desktop software can flawlessly do away with internet and transfer to new iPhone without compromising the quality.
iPhone XS (Max)
- iPhone XS (Max) Contacts
- Transfer contacts from old iPhone to iPhone XS (Max)
- Transfer contacts from Android to iPhone XS (Max)
- Free iPhone XS (Max) Contact Manager
- iPhone XS (Max) Music
- Transfer music from Mac to iPhone XS (Max)
- Sync iTunes music to iPhone XS (Max)
- Add ringtones to iPhone XS (Max)
- iPhone XS (Max) Messages
- Transfer messages from Android to iPhone XS (Max)
- Transfer messages from old iPhone to iPhone XS (Max)
- iPhone XS (Max) Data
- iPhone XS (Max) Tips
- Switch from Samsung to iPhone XS (Max)
- Transfer photos from Android to iPhone XS (Max)
- Unlock iPhone XS (Max) Without Passcode
- Unlock iPhone XS (Max) Without Face ID
- Restore iPhone XS (Max) from Backup
- iPhone XS (Max) Troubleshooting