How to Transfer Music from an iPhone App to iTunes
There are several apps for the purpose of downloading music to your iphones. One must always remember that the irrespective of the music downloaded platform you use, the files you downloaded are stored in your phone somewhere. The transfer of the music from iphone app to itunes, can be done through the use of several softwares.
There may be several reasons for which the transfer of music from iphone app to itunes cannot be done. One reason among them is the transfer purchasing issues, which can be considered as one of the biggest issue for not enabling the transfer of music from iphopne app to itunes. It also had been seen that the authorization plays a role in the transfer error and thus you need to authorize the computer from purchasing view of point. Thus, you need to authorize the computer through the account from through which the files were purchased. The other reason for the same error can be the icloud backup troubles. The icloud option may have remained on, which can be the reason for the error in the transfer of the music from iphone to itunes.
Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) is a easy to use iDevice transfer and manager, you can manage music,ringtones, videos, contacts, SMS, photos, apps and so on on your iDevices, sure it can transfer music from iPhone to iTunes directly. Sure, you can transfer music from iPhone to iTunes easily, including brand new iPhone 8.
One Stop Solution to Transfer and Manage Music from iPhone to iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
Step 1. Download and install Dr.Fone. Choose "Phone Manager" and connect your iPhone to computer. Dr.Fone will detect your iPhone automatically.
Step 2. Click Music icon on the top, select the songs you want to export, then click Export > Export to iTunes. It is so easy to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes
Video Tutorial: How to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes easily
Here, is this article we will discuss some of the top iphone music apps. These music apps are the wonderful source of music and come in use as a great source of wide collection of music all over the world. Here is the list of those iphone music apps (not in ranking order):
Among the top 5 music apps, soundcloud is one of them. A well known platform for the purpose of sound creators for the complete promotion of their music and sharing their originally-created sounds, souncloud is one of the well known platform all over the world.
Developer: SoundCloud Ltd.
- • Best way to hear music & audio even when you are on move
- • Facility on Apple Watch available now
- • Amazing remixes by various artists, DJs, and common people, who offer live and unheard tracks by popular artists available
- • Lovely music community
- • Limitless options available with Soundcloud
Free or paid: Free
Download URL: Here
One of the top ranked music apps for iphone, spotify, is a reliable platform for a wide user base all around the world.
- • Offers more than 30 million songs
- • No ads – just uninterrupted music
- • Download music and listen offline
- • Incredible sound quality
- • First one to include new music in its database
Free or paid: Free
Download url: Here
Songza is considered as the best streaming music apps for iphone
Developer: Songza Media, Inc.
- • 100% free with no audio ads
- • Ability to Browse a curated playlist library based on Song Type, genre, decade and mood
- • Option to save favorite playlists and share them on all social media and even emails.
- • Zero Listening limits
- • Great platform to excite all kinds of people preferring different kinds of music
Free or paid: Free
The best crafted list of the music for the purpose of iphone
Developer: Rdio, Inc.
- • Best looking interface available
- • More than 35 million songs available
- • Provides facility for downloading songs for offline listening
- • Provides facility to enjoy endless stations based on artists, their song type, genres, moods and themes, along with You FM and your own personalized station
- • The overall experience of Rdio is higher than its competitors
Free or paid: Free
Beats Music is the best name for the purpose of the great playlist curation
Developer: Beats Music, LLC.
- • More than 20 million songs available
- • Combines the top quality music experts with best technology to always deliver the right music at the right time
- • unlimited, ad-free access to music
- • offline playback, and unique playback options
- • Instant and regular addition of new music in its database
Free or paid: Free and Subscription of $9.99 per month
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 1. Transfer iPhone Music
- 1. Transfer Music from iPhone to iCloud
- 2. Transfer Music from Mac to iPhone
- 3. Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone
- 5. Transfer Music Between Computer and iPhone
- 6. Transfer Music from iPhone to iPod
- 7. Transfer Music to Jailbroken iPhone
- 8. Put Music on iPhone X/iPhone 8
- 2. Transfer iPod Music
- 1. Transfer Music from iPod Touch to Computer
- 2. Extract Music from iPod
- 3. Transfer Music from iPod to New Computer
- 4. Transfer Music from iPod to Hard Drive
- 5. Transfer Music from Hard Drive to iPod
- 6. Transfer Music from iPod to Computer
- 3. Transfer iPad Music
- 4. Other Music Transfer Tips