[Updated] Pokemon Go Promo Codes 2023: New Guide & Active Codes
Pokemon Go promo codes are the codes players can use on the official Niantic website or the game app to get free items. The most popular free items are pokeballs and berries, while other options include coins and other in-game items like clothing and avatar accessories.
- Part 1: What Are Pokémon Go Promo Codes?
- Part 2: Where To Get The Promo Codes?
- Part 3: The Latest Active Pokemon GO Promo Codes 2022
- Part 4: Expired Pokémon Go Promo Codes 2022
- Part 5: How to Redeem Pokemon Go Promo Codes?
- Part 6: How to Get More Promo Codes in Pokemon Go?
- Part 7: How To Play Pokemon Go Without Moving? (Step By Step Guide)
Part 1: What Are Pokémon Go Promo Codes?
Pokemon Go promotional codes are unavailable very frequently and in abundance; however, Niantic often keeps launching new active Pokemon go promo codes. They launch free codes for cosmetics, outfits, accessories, and in-game bonuses like potions, revives, raid passes, etc. If it's something you can use in-game, promo codes can be given away. They only last for a short time, so do use them when you see them.
Part 2: Where To Get The Promo Codes?
Niantic provides new codes regularly, but still, you cannot access a large number of many codes accessible simultaneously. These may be used to buy cosmetics like clothes and accessories, potions, revives, raid passes, and other items. Unfortunately, these promo codes are hard to come by. However, Niantic shares some free Pokemon Go promo codes on their official Twitter account. Their official statement on the website says, "Niantic offers a limited supply of one-time use codes in conjunction with special events or sponsored partnerships."
Part 3: The Latest Active Pokemon GO Promo Codes 2022
The latest active Pokemon Go Promo Codes are less in number and are not readily available. However, here is the list of functional and usable Pokemon Go promo codes.
- 7AZGHWU6DWV84 – with rewards:1x Incense, 30x Pokeballs
- 53HHNL3RTLXMPYFP – With rewards: 10 Pokeballs, 10 Pinap-berries, 1 Incense
- SWHPH9Z4EMZN7 – With Rewards: 30 Pokeballs, 1 Incense, 1 Lucky Egg
- E9K4SY77F5623 – With rewards: 10 Pokeballs
Part 4: Expired Pokémon Go Promo Codes 2022
- KUAXZBJUTP3B7 – Gives you a Galaxy A Series Outfit
- LRQEV2VZ59UDA – Gives you two Verizon Jackets, and a Verizon Mask
- E9K4SY77F5623 – Gives you 10 Pokeballs
- LRQEV2VZ59UDA – Gives you A Verizon mask and Verizon jacket.
- GXSD5CJ556NHG – Gives you North Face X Gucci avatar item
- 53HHNL3RTLXMPYFP –Gives you 10 Pokeballs, 10 Pinap-berries, 1 Incense
- SWHPH9Z4EMZN7 –Gives you 30 Pokeballs, 1 Incense, 1 Lucky Egg
- D8STK9J6GPSM9 – 1 Incense, 3 Great Balls
- N2V743HSEPFUW – 1 Poffin and 3 Great Balls
- UWJ4PFY623R5X – gives you 5 Ultra Balls, 1 Lucky Egg, and 5 Stickers
- EMRK2EZWLVSSZDC5 – 8 PokeBalls and 4 Golden Razz Berries, 4 Silver Pinap Berries
- LEQ8C2BQXJATZ – 3 Pinap Berries
- 5PTHMZ3AZM5QC – 10 Max Potions, 10 Ultra Balls, 1 Sinnoh Stone
- K8G9DFV4X7L3W – 50 PokeBalls
- 9FC4SN7K5DAJ6 –Rewards 1 Star Piece, 5 Stickers, 5 Razz Berries
- 944231010271764 – 10 PokeBalls, 5 Razz Berries
- 844316465423591 – Rewards 10 PokeBalls
- HELPPOKEMON – PokeCoins
- P2XEAW56TSLUXH3 – 30 Max Revives, 30 Pinap Berries, 30 Ultra Balls
- DJTLEKBK2G5EK – Rewards 1 PokeCoin, 3 Remote Raid Pass Bundle
- 6ZXTNRFY – 1 Lucky Egg, 3 Incubators
- 8E2OFJYC – 1 Incubator
- GXSD5CJ556NHG – Rewards 3-piece Gucci outfit, with a t-shirt, hat, and backpack
- 6W2QRHMM9W2R9 – Rewards 10 PokeBalls, 5 Razz Berries
- DYEZ7HBXCRUZ6EP – Rewards 30 Great Balls, 30 Pinap Berries
- H7APT5ZTLM45GZV – Rewards 30 PokeBalls
- MDWC4SNGUFXS2SW9 – 10 PokeBalls, 5 Razz Berries
- 7AZGHWU6DWV84: 1 Incense and 30 Poke Balls
- E9K4SY77F5623: 10 PokeBalls
- KUAXZBJUTP3B7: Samsung Cap and Samsung Shirt
Part 5: How to Redeem Pokemon Go Promo Codes?
You can redeem your promo codes for Pokemon Go by following different paths on different platforms. For example, on Android, you can redeem right in the application, while on iOS, you can only redeem on the official Niantic website.
1. Redeem Active Pokemon Go Promo Codes on Android
- Step1: Navigate to the Map View and click on the PokeBall menu.
- Step2: Click on the Shop button.
- Step3: Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to enter the promo code in the input field.
- Step4: Click on the Redeem link.
2. Redeem Active Pokemon Go Promo Codes on iPhone and iOS
On iPhone and iOS, you cannot redeem promo codes for Pokemon Go on iOS and iPhone. Instead, you go to the website and redeem the rewards there.
- Step1: Navigate to the official Niantic Offer Redemption website.
- Step2: Sign in to the website using your Pokémon GO account details.
- Step3: After signing in, enter your active Pokemon go promo code.
Your rewards are added to your inventory after successful redemption.
Part 7: How To Play Pokemon Go Without Moving? (Step By Step Guide)
1-Click Location Changer Tool: Play Pokemon Go without moving!
- Teleport from one location to another across the world from the comfort of your home.
- With just a few selections on your computer, you can make members of your circle believe you’re anywhere you want.
- Stimulate and imitate movement and set the speed and stops you take along the way.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android systems.
- Work with location-based apps, like Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
Pokemon Go is a viral game these days in which players have to move physically to catch their favorite Pokemons through their Pokemon Go apps. However, moving out is getting complicated, and players have been looking for ways to play Pokemon Go without moving extensively.
There are various workarounds for changing current locations and catching Pokemon. However, Niantic is very strict about such workarounds, and if it catches you using such tools, it can ban you and restrict you in the game. So, it is vital to choose a reliable and robust way that does not provoke any restrictions.
1. How to Play Pokémon Go without Moving on iOS:
The best way to play Pokemon Go without moving on iOS is to use a location spoofer app like Dr. Fone - Virtual location. Then, you can quickly move around by selecting places on the map through coordinates or the place's name. Also, it is not detected by Niantic as you can choose the speed to move. So, how will you use it? Let us see it step by step.
- Step1: Download and install Dr. Fone - Virtual location app.
- Step3: On the next screen, a map is available to you in which you can search for a location with coordinates or by the place's name.
- Step4: Select the exact place and adjust the pin.
- Step5: Press the "Move Here" button to activate this GPS location on your phone.
- Step6: Start Pokemon Go on your phone, and it will detect the location you selected on Dr. Fone - Virtual Location application.
Give it a try to play Pokemon Go without moving!
2. How to Play Pokémon Go without Moving On Android:
Like iPhone, there are location spoofer applications available on Android as well. Let us review some of these applications.
1. Fake GPS Free:
Fake GPS free is available in the Google Play Store, and you can download and install it from there. Here is how you would use it step by step to play Pokemon Go without moving.
- Step1: In the developer options on your Android phone, enable the mock location feature.
- Step2: In the device apps, select the Fake GPS Free app.
- Step3: Start the Fake GPS Free app and find the desired location.
- Step4: Click on the "Play" button and start using this location.
- Step5: Now, your Pokemon Go will detect this location, and you can catch Pokemon.
2. Fake GPS Go:
Fake GPS Go is another location spoofing app that you can use for Pokemon Go. Using this location spoofing app, you can also use Pokemon Go promo codes to collect freebies and catch more Pokemons.
Here is the step-by-step guide to using Fake GPS Go.
- Step1: On your Android phone, enable the Developer Options settings. This option might be available in Security & Privacy Settings or the "About Phone" menu.
- Step2: In the mock location app, select Fake GPS Go and give all required permissions.
- Step3: Now select the desired location, and Pokemon will take over this location as your current GPS coordinates.
3. GPS Joystick:
GPS Joystick is a location spoofing app, but it works only on Google Play Services app version 12.6.85 or lower. It may work on higher versions, but that's a complex case.
- Step1: In the developer options, choose this app as the Mock Location app.
- Step2: Start the application and turn on the "Enable Suspended Mocking" feature in settings.
- Step3: When you start the Pokémon Go app, you can see yourself in your selected location and catch Polemon and use free Pokemon Go promo codes.
Pokemon Go is a digital game that gives you rewards and power based on moving and walking. However, some players cannot step out of their houses because of social distancing and other issues. In such scenarios, location spoofing apps like Dr. Fone - Virtual Location allows you to keep playing Pokemon and catch Pokemons without moving.
You can also redeem free Pokemon Go promo codes while using these applications and enjoy freebies like cosmetics, outfits, accessories, and in-game bonuses like potions, revives, raid passes, etc.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking