The Pokémon Edition Galaxy Z Flip3 Is Here - Everything You Want to Know
A flip phone with a foldable display - Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 with decent specifications was launched a short while ago. And now, Samsung has partnered with GamesFreak, the company behind the Pokémon franchise, and that partnership has gamers around the world freaking out. Yes, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 Pokémon Edition is real, and it is here and you can purchase one now - if you are in South Korea. Let’s find out what this new limited-edition Pokémon phone is all about.
Part I: Have You Been Waiting to Buy the New Pokémon Edition Galaxy Z Flip3?
Rumor mills have been churning for a while now, and now Samsung has quelled them - Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 Pokémon Edition is here. What are its specs? When can I buy it? Where can I buy it? Sure, that’s what goes in everyone’s minds whenever they are excited about a new phone launch. Here’s what this new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 Pokémon Edition is all about.
We would start with design, but the Pokémon Edition branding is why you are thinking about it, so we will start with that instead. Branding - it’s that intangible that tickles you in all your right spots and makes you go for it. And Samsung’s partnership with GamesFreak does not disappoint. This Pokémon Edition phone hits all the right spots. From Samsung’s image it teased us with, it is revealed that this box comes with a lot of Pokémon goodness for fans of the legendary creatures.
What you get in the box is:
-a clear, customizable Pikachu cover
-themed ring holder inserts
-Pokéball style stand
-Pokémon carry pouch
-some Pokémon cards
-yes, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 Pokémon Edition phone.
All this goodness comes in a large, Pokémon-styled box that itself is drool-worthy.
Now, it must be noted that the image shows the phone to be the standard matte black, so it stands to reason that the phone itself has no Pokémon branding whatsoever on it, it may be accessorized such with the provided accessories. The software, on the other hand, might come with the game pre-installed, it yet remains to be seen.
Design, Specifications, and Software
Not much is available or revealed about the exact specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 Pokémon Edition, but it should stand to reason that the phone is not different from the recently released Flip3 itself, but no official confirmation is available.
For a short recap, the Flip3 is a foldable flip phone that features:
-Snapdragon 888 5G chipset with Adreno 660 graphics
-8 GB of RAM
-128 GB/ 256 GB storage
-6.7-inch 2640x1080 pixel 426 dpi foldable AMOLED display with 120 Hz refresh rate
-12-megapixel ultra-wide and 12-megapixel wide-angle system at the back
-single 10-megapixel punch hole camera system in the front
-IPX8 water resistance
-3300 mAh battery
On the software side, it comes with Android 12.1 preinstalled, and we expect the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 Pokémon Edition to feature the same Android flavor, with the exception that it might come with Pokémon preinstalled.
Pricing And Availability
The Galaxy Z Flip 3 Pokemon Edition is available at KRW 1,284,000 (around $1,040). You can buy it from 11th Street, Galaxy Campus Store, and Samsung’s online store. But the phone sold out within minutes of going on sale, according to SamMobile. At the moment, this Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 Pokémon Edition is exclusive to South Korea. And it hadn't yet decided whether to sell this phone in other countries like the US.
Now, if you are considering this phone, you are likely in love with all things Pokémon, so if you are playing Pokémon Go on your mobile, would you like to learn how to catch more Pokémon right now?
Part II: How to Spoof Location in Pokémon Go to Catch More Pokémon
Have you heard of Pokémon Go spoofer apps? No? Well, in short, Pokémon Go spoofer apps are apps that you can use to spoof your location, and that way, you stand a chance to catch more Pokémon from the comfort of wherever you are. You could be in China and catching Pokémon in Venice. You could be in England and catching Pokémon in the United States. You get the idea. Want to do that for yourself? Here’s the best way to spoof your location to catch more Pokémon easily.
Dr.Fone - Virtual Location: Spoof Location For Catching Pokémon And Do Much More
Dr.Fone is a software comprising modules that cater to your myriad needs. Want to unlock a locked iPhone/Android? Use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock module. Software issues? Use Dr.Fone - System Repair to fix all software issues. Want to transfer contents from your old phone to your new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 Pokémon Edition? Use Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer to do the job in a few clicks.
Here's how to use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location module to spoof your phone location:
Step 1: Download and install Dr.Fone
Step 2: Launch Dr.Fone
Step 3: Choose the Virtual Location module and connect your phone to the computer. Click Get Started. iPhone users may now use the option to go wireless after setting it up the first time.
Step 4: When you click Get Started, the screen will show you your true location – as per GPS coordinates of your device.
You can teleport to another place or simulate movement between two points easily. Here’s how.
Teleporting To Another Location
Step 1: Click the first icon at the top right to activate Teleport Mode
Step 2: Type your destination location in the address bar and click Go.
Step 3: A popup will ask you to confirm the move. Click Move Here and the system will put you in the chosen location. In all supported location-based apps, your device will now report your chosen location until you restart it.
Simulating Movement Between Two Points
Want to catch Pokémon on the streets of Germany while sitting on your desk? We like that idea. Here’s how to simulate movement between two points using Dr.Fone Virtual Location to spoof your location and catch more Pokémon:
Step 1: In the Virtual Location module, the second icon at the top right denotes movement simulation between two points. Click that icon.
Step 2: Type your destination in the address bar and click Go.
Step 3: The popup tells you how far the place is from your current location (spoofed).
Step 4: You can select the speed of simulation from walking, cycling, and a four-wheeler. Then, click Move Here.
Step 5: In another popup, the software asks if this route should be repeated and how many times. Set accordingly and when done, click Match.
Step 6: Your location will now be shown moving along your chosen route at your chosen speed. Open Pokémon Go and start catching!
Simulating Movement Between Multiple Points
Similarly, you can simulate between multiple points.
Step 1: Click the third icon at the top right.
Step 2: Choose the points you want to go along with. Please Note: If you behave inorganically, meaning, if you jump places, game developers will know you are cheating. Make it as natural as possible, as would be the case in real life.
Step 3: After each selection, the distance gets updated. When you have selected your last stop, click Move Here.
Step 4: Select the number of times you want to repeat this route and click Match to start.
App Compatibility: The Much More Part
Remember we said catch Pokémon and do much more? So, aside from catching Pokémon, what. Can Pokémon spoofer apps do for me? Well, they work in supported location-based apps to spoof your location. That means you can date outside your city without paying a dime. That means you can maintain your privacy by being somewhere and reporting your location as somewhere else.
Now, which apps work with Dr.Fone - Virtual Location? The answer depends on if you are having an Android device or an iOS device. Here are the app compatibility images for each of them.
For iPhone Users
For Android Users
Keen observers might have already noted that spoofing Pokémon Go location is not possible on Android.
Samsung and GamesFreak have partnered to excite the world about and with Pokémon once again and it is working. The partnership has spawned the limited-edition Galaxy Z Flip3 Pokémon Edition which comes in a large Pokémon-styled box with several Pokémon goodies for the phone. If you are looking for a way to spoof location to catch more Pokémon, there is Dr.Fone Virtual Location that helps you not only catch more Pokémon but also spoof location for several other location-based apps becoming your number one Pokémon go spoofer app that can do much more than that.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking