How to Fake GPS in Pokemon Go on iOS (without Jailbreaking your Phone)
This has to be one of the most commonly posted queries on leading Pokemon Go forums that I see these days. Since Pokemon Go is all about going out and completing tasks, not every player can do it so actively. To be honest, even I find it pretty tedious to invest hours looking for Pokemons. The good news is that now you can fake GPS for Pokemon Go on iOS by using the right tool. In this post, I will share my experience of implementing a fake GPS Pokemon iOS hack that you can also implement without jailbreaking your phone.
Part 1: Why do Pokemon Go Players like to Fake their Device's GPS?
If you are new to Pokemon Go, then you might be wondering why so many players look for a fake GPS solution. Unlike Android devices, doing a Pokemon fake GPS for iOS hack is pretty risky and a lot of applications would need jailbreak access. Though, it can help you in the following things to level-up your game:
- Once you know the spawning location of a Pokemon, you can catch it remotely from your home.
- Some apps also let us simulate our movement so that you can walk with your buddy Pokemon and evolve them.
- You can also visit Pokestops, participate in a raid, or even visit a gym remotely.
- If you know the location of a nest, then you can fake your location to that place as well.
- Besides that, you can also complete other location-based tasks and catch Pokemons that are spawned in restricted regions as well.
Part 2: How to Fake GPS in Pokemon Go on iOS Devices?
You might already know that we can't install apps from third-party sources on iOS devices without jailbreaking them (unlike Android). Therefore, I would not recommend using an iOS app, but would suggest any reliable location spoofer desktop application instead. For instead, Dr.Fone - Virtual Location is one of the trusted solutions that is already used by many Pokemon Go players.
4,039,074 people have downloaded it
Since it is a desktop application, you can simply connect your iOS device to it and spoof its location. To do that, you don't need to jailbreak your phone or make any unwanted changes in it. You can enter the name, address, or coordinates of a place to do Pokemon Go iOS fake GPS hack. There are also other solutions to simulate our movement between different spots as well. Here's how you can quickly use this application to fake GPS for Pokemon Go on iOS devices.
Step 1: Connect your iOS device
At first, you simply need to install the application and from the home screen of Dr.Fone, select the "Virtual Location" feature. Also, connect your iOS device to the system using a lightning cable, and trust it. Once you get the welcome screen of the tool, click on the "Get Started" button and wait as it would detect your device.
Step 2: Search for a location to spoof
Now, you can see that the application would automatically detect your present location and will display it on a map. To fake GPS in Pokemon Go on iOS, you need to select "Teleport Mode" which is the third option on the top-right corner. Afterward, you can go to the search option and enter the name or the address of the location to spoof. You can even search for a place by entering its exact coordinates here.
Step 3: Fake GPS in Pokemon Go on iOS
Once you enter the name, address, or coordinates of the location and enter it, the application would automatically change it. You can see the changes on the map and can further move the pin or zoom in/out to adjust the target location. In the end, you can just click on the "More Here" button to spoof the location of your device.
That's it! You can now launch Pokemon Go on your iOS device and check that your location would be changed on the game as well. Apart from that, the application can also simulate your movement between multiple spots and will activate a GPS joystick to move in any direction realistically.
Part 3: Expert Tips and Tricks to Fake GPS for Pokemon Go in iOS
With the help of any reliable desktop application, you can easily implement this fake GPS Pokemon Go iOS hack. Though, to make the most of it (and not get your account banned), follow these tips:
Consider cooldown duration
If you will change your location from London to Tokyo and back in a few minutes, then you might get your account flagged. Therefore, I would recommend keeping some cooldown duration in mind. For instance, if you are changing your location to a few miles, then wait for 5-10 minutes. In case you are switching countries, then wait for a few hours before changing your location again.
Don't overdo it!
Changing your location in Pokemon Go multiple times a day is a big no. Most of the pro players only do it once or twice a day to make sure their account won't get banned.
Did you get a soft ban?
If you have already got a soft ban on your Pokemon Go account, then you need to be extra cautious. In this case, you can create another account and try this Pokemon Go iOS fake GPS hack to keep your primary account safe.
Use a Pokemon Map
To make things easier, you can further consider using any trusted Pokemon Go Map/Radar app. Most of these apps will let you know the spawning location of certain Pokemons. You can also check the location of Pokestops, nests, raids, etc. so that you can further use a spoofing tool to change your location to a designated place quickly.
I hope that after reading this guide, you would be able to fake GPS in Pokemon Go on iOS devices. There are a few trusted desktop applications like Dr.Fone - Virtual Location that you can explore. The good thing about them is that you won't have to jailbreak your device to do the Pokemon Go iOS fake GPS hack. Just make sure you take the needed precautions so that your account won't be affected in the process. Go ahead and try this Pokemon fake GPS iOS hack and catch your favorite Pokemons from your home!
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- 10. iTools Alternatives
- 11. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 12. 3uTools Alternatives
- 13. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 10. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- 11. Stop From Being Tracked
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 3. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 6. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking