Can I Spoof Pokemon Go iOS 14?
Pokemon Go is perhaps the most popular mobile game in recent times which has taken the world by storm. Developed by Niantic, the game has grabbed the attention of the Pokemon fan worldwide with its unique gameplay and Pokemon battle options. It is a fully location-dependent game and it is not always possible to step out of your house and catch pokemon and join gym battles.
What do you do then? Well, we have come up with the answer. Yes, you can spoof your location on your iOS 14. This article will explain to you the numerous ways using which you can easily spoof your location.
Pokemon Go spoofing iOS – What is it?
The current world is now under the state of a global pandemic and it is quite unsafe to step out of the house and complete the daily quests. That means the Pokemon Go players will be losing out the rewards in the process. But to every problem, there is a solution. The dedicated Pokemon Go gamers can now opt-in for the Pokemon Go spoofing iOS technique.
Wondering what is spoofing? Well, in simple words spoofing is nothing but faking your actual GPS location. Spoofing your GPS lets you teleport your GPS location to any part of the world and this feature thus eliminates the need of you stepping out of your house. But now the question arises – how can you spoof Pokemon Go? Numerous ways allow you to go for Pokemon Go spoofing in iOS 14. You can use any one of them and grab your favorite Pokemons, complete daily quests, and join raid battles by simply sitting at home.
Part 1: Ways to Spoof Pokemon Go on iOS Device
Pokemon Go players can choose from the following technique to spoof their GPS location in their iOS 14 without any hassle:
1. Use a VPN (Virtual Private Network)
You might have come across the term VPN. VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. Now, what is it? How does a VPN work? A VPN adds that extra layer of security to your connection by simply hiding your real IP address. It is also known as masking. It lets you access the internet using a virtual IP address which can change from time to time. On the iOS platform, you can find many VPN services that are specially made for iOS devices. Using a VPN can help you from attackers and spammers and makes you untraceable.
This strategy can help the Pokemon Go players to shift their location using the VPN and play the game. This is one of the tested and reliable strategies for the Pokemon Go gamers as the game server cannot detect the presence of a VPN on your mobile. All you need to do is head to the iOS app store and download a VPN. Launch the app after installation and choose any location of your choice. Then run the Pokemon Go app and enjoy playing the game.
2. Use Dr.Fone – Virtual location (iOS)
If you want a readily available software that takes care of your Pokemon Go spoofing iPhone, then you should go for Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) tool. We understand that static GPS positioning is quite hectic and troublesome and that is why we suggest you take up this tool for smooth GPS positioning. This tool comes with unique features such as automatic marching, 360-degree direction settings, and interactive keyboard control to control your GPS location.
The developers have come up with three different modes – the first one is you can teleport your location to anywhere in the world, the second one if you can stimulate the movement between any two different locations as per your wish and the third one is you can control your movement on a single route.
All you need to do is download the app from the developer’s official site and get started. Simply launch the program from your system and connect your iPhone device. Now select your desired GPS positioning mode and you are done. You can now go to any virtual location to find new Pokemons and hatch eggs on your iOS 14.
3. Install Pokemon Go ++
Wondering what is Pokemon Go ++? Well, this is an app that is considered to be an advanced version of the original Niantic’s Pokemon Go game. Pokemon Go ++ is not developed by Niantic though. This app is designed to work on jailbroken iPhone devices. So if your phone is not jailbroken, then you might want to go for jailbreaking as it is the only way to use this app. Jailbreaking is not as complicated as it may sound. It is a process of removing the software restrictions laid down by the manufacturer Apple.
Pokemon Go ++ is nothing but a modified and advanced version of the original Pokemon Go app and the reason for such modifications will amaze you. You can use the app and fake your actual GPS location on your iOS mobile. Alongside spoofing your GPS location, there are many other features in Pokemon Go ++ such as you can walk faster and many more. You might not be able to find this wonderful app in the app store. But you can use the third party installer to install and use the app. Make sure you uninstall the original Pokemon Go app before using Pokemon Go ++.
Part 2: Does Spoof Pokemon Go work on iOS 14?
You might be wondering if the above-mentioned techniques and strategies will work on your iOS 14 or not. We have a piece of good news for you. The above-mentioned apps are specially designed for your iOS version 14 and you will have no issues regarding the support and compatibility of the apps. Most importantly Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) has all the support required for your iOS 14. There is absolutely nothing to worry about and feel free to use these apps without any hassle and hurdle.
To run a spoof Pokemon Go app such as Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS), you need to meet the minimum specifications which go as follows:
1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
- Hard Disk Space
200 MB and above free space
iOS 14. iOS 13, iOS 12/12.3, iOS 11, iOS 10.3, iOS 10, iOS 9 and former
- Computer OS
Windows: Win 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
Mac: Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (macOS Mojave) and later
The article sums up the tips and tricks related to location spoofing in iOS 14. Make sure you adhere to the above-mentioned steps and follow them accordingly. GPS spoofing is all about using the right apps for the right purpose. Do not use these apps for pranks that might bring down harm to others. Use them wisely and carefully. Pokemon Go users can be benefited greatly with the GPS spoofing apps as they are loaded with benefits that they can use by simply sitting at home.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking