How to Restore iPhone Data after iOS 9 Update Crash
Can I Restore My iPhone Data Lost after iOS 9/10/11/12/13 Update Crash?
A friend of mine decided to update his iPhone to iOS 9/10/11/12/13 yesterday. The upgrade was nearly successful but it crashed in the end. He's a businessman, so he's afraid that he might have lost all appointments in the phone's calendar. He's not sure what's been backed up to iTunes. -------Shirley
This is only one of the users who encountered iOS 9/10/11/12/13 update crash problem. When they successfully updated iOS 9/10/11/12/13 on their device in the end, some of them keep all files on their phone luckily. But unfortunately, there are still huge amount of users who lost files after the crash, and they do not know how to recover iPhone data after update crash.
Steps to Recover Data that Lost after iOS 9/10/11/12/13 Upgrading Crash
Honestly, as long as there is iTunes backup on computer, they can still restore iPhone data after iOS 9/10/11/12/13 update. All they need is an iPhone Data Recovery Tool.
dr.fone - iPhone Data Recovery or dr.fone - Mac iphone Data Recovery is a simple but effective tool to solve this problem. By extracting iTunes backup and iCloud backup, it recovers files from your iOS devices easily: photos, contacts, calendars, notes, messages and more.
3 ways to recover data from iPhone SE/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS!
- Recover contacts directly from iPhone,iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- Retrieve contacts including numbers,names,emails,job titles,companies,etc.
- Supports iPhone 6S,iPhone 6S Plus,iPhone SE and the latest iOS 9/10/11/12/13 fully!
- Recover data lost due to deletion,device loss,jailbreak,iOS 9/10/11/12/13 upgrade,etc.
- Selectively preview and recover any data you want.
Method 1. Extract Data from iTunes Backup that Lost after iOS 9/10/11/12/13 Upgrading Crash
Step 1. Install and launch the program, you will see an interface, which includes all iTunes backup of different devices on your PC. Select the backup of your device and hit on the "Start Scan" button.
Step 2. The scanning lasts for only a few seconds. As in the follow image, you can see files in backup displayed in different categories, and you are able to preview details of them by checking different categories.Check whatever files you want to restore then click "Recover to Computer". You can save them on your computer.
Note: Since iTunes backup is over-written every time you sync iOS device with iTunes, we suggest that you do not sync device with iTunes when found data lost from your device.
Video on Extracting Data from iTunes Backup that Lost after iOS 9/10/11/12/13 Upgrading Crash
Method 2. Restore iPhone Data from iCloud Backup after iOS 9/10/11/12/13 Update Crash
Step 1. Run dr.fone and choose "Recover from iCloud Backup File",then login your iCloud account.
Step 2. dr.fone will detect all the backup file in you iCloud account,choose the one you want and click "Download" under "State".
Step 3. After the download is completed,choose the file type to scan,the click "Next" to wait dr.fone scan your data.This scan process will take a few minutes.
Step 4. When scan is completed,you will see all the data in your backup,choose the categories you want and click button "Recover to Computer" to save the data to your computer.
Video on How to Restore iPhone Data from iCloud Backup
- Restore iPhone
- 1. How to Restore iPhone
- 2. Restore iPhone from iPad Backup
- 3. Restore iPhone from Backup
- 4. Restore Data after iOS Update Crash
- 5. Restore iPhone after Jailbreak
- 6. Undo Deleted Text iPhone
- 7. Recover iPhone after Restore
- 8. Restore iPhone in Recovery Mode
- 9. Restore Deleted Photos from iPhone
- 10. iPad Backup Extractors
- 11. Restore iPad Mini from Backup
- 12. Restore iPad without iTunes
- 13. Restore from iCloud Backup
- 14. Restore WhatsApp from iCloud
- iPhone Restore Tips