Recover deleted data from more than 6000+ Android phones.
Have you accidentally deleted important contacts, photos or messages when you are simply trying to clean up your Samsung phone? This can be a very stressful experience, as you desperately want to get your special moments back. You need a way to recover data from your Samsung mobile phone.
It is always a good idea to clean up your phone at least every six months to delete unnecessary images, videos, contacts, songs and text messages. This allows you to make space for new data on your phone, and ensures you don't miss any important snaps or messages. That said, when you are cleaning up your phone, it is easy to accidentally delete your most important photos and information.
If this happens, you need a Samsung mobile data recovery solution to help you get everything back. Samsung phone data recovery doesn't have to be a massive hassle – you can get everything back easily.
• Clean-up apps gone awry
Have you downloaded a clean-up app? This might be the culprit. Ideally, clean-up apps are meant to clean your unwanted files and cache from your phone, but sometimes they backfire and delete the wrong files. Similarly, an anti-virus solution might also delete non-corrupted photos, videos, and other files.
• Data deleted while transferring content from your PC
When your connect your Samsung phone to your PC and accidentally click ‘format', your computer might accidentally delete all of the data on your phone and memory (SD) card. Your PC's antivirus program might also delete non-corrupt files.
• Data mistakenly deleted from your phone
When your child is playing with your phone, they might cause havoc on your saved data. For instance, they can click on ‘select all' in your photo gallery and delete everything!
First of all, you should know that when you delete anything from your Samsung phone, the files do not get deleted immediately; they will be replaced with the next thing that you upload onto your phone. Providing that you haven't added anything new to your phone, it is easy to perform Samsung mobile data recovery.
Once you realize that you have mistakenly deleted something of value, stop using your phone and connect it to software that can recover the data.
dr.fone toolkit - Android Data Recovery is the best app on the market for Samsung phone data recovery. This valuable software is compatible with more than 6000 devices!
World's 1st Android smartphone and tablet recovery software.
• Step 1. Install and launch dr.fone toolkit for Android.
Once you install the dr.fone toolkit on your computer, simply use a USB cable to connect your Android device to your PC. Your phone or tablet PC may prompt you to debug your USB. Follow this procedure.
• Step 2. Select the target file to scan
After debugging your USB, dr.fone will then recognize your device. Your phone or tablet will prompt you to enter a Superuser request authorization to allow dr.fone to connect. Just click "Allow." Next, dr.fone will show the next screen and ask you to choose the type of data, photos or files that you want to scan and recover. On the next screen, select the option "deleted files."
• Step 3. Recover the deleted content from Samsung phones
Within minutes, the dr.fone software will show you all of your deleted photos. Click on the photos that you wish to retrieve, and then click on the recover tab. You photos will be back where you want them to be - in your phone's gallery!
You may also be interested in: Recover Text Message from Broken Samsung Devices>>
• Back up you data – Want to avoid Samsung mobile data recovery in the future? The easiest way to do this is to regularly back up your info onto a hard drive or a PC. Don't trust that your important data is completely safe on your phone – it is only safe once it is backed up.
• Install dr.fone toolkit - Android Data Recovery – If you are prepared for accidental data loss, you will never have to go through the stress, anxiety and panic again. dr.fone is a simple and elegant solution that lets you get out ahead of potential data loss.
• Education is key – The more you know about your phone, the less likely you are to accidentally delete important data. Damaged, improperly used or mishandled phones are more likely to lose data, and so the more you learn about your Samsung device, the better.
• Keep it safe and in good hands – Many people pass their phones off to their kids and allow little ones to play with their device for hours unsupervised. Once your child has your Samsung phone in their mitts, it is very easy for them to delete photos, songs, contacts and important messages. Always keep an eye on them when they are playing around with your phone.
If you have ever accidentally deleted important data from your phone, remember – you are not alone. There are a lot of ways that you can recover contacts from a Samsung tablet or mobile phone, and more importantly – there are many ways that you can prevent this from happening again in the future.
Specially recover data from broken Android phones and tablets.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>