How to Transfer Motorola to Samsung Galaxy S8
Motorola is a very old name in the mobile industry and right now it is owned by Lenovo. Motorola was introduced Android mobiles in 2011 and it was owned by Google at that time. But if we talk about Samsung, this company there in the market from many years and it is introducing a new mobile in the market that is Samsung Galaxy S8. This phone is really coming with very cool features. The great part of this Samsung Galaxy S8 is that it will be there with 30 Megapixel rear Camera and 12 Megapixel front Camera. One more thing that it will support 4k video playing on your mobile directly with Amoled screen that’s why now people are thinking about switching from Motorola to Galaxy S8. If you are ready to welcome Samsung Galaxy S8, please follow this guide if you want to know how to transfer data from Motorola to Samsung Galaxy S8 quickly.
- Part 1. One Click to Transfer All the Files from Motorola to Samsung Galaxy S8
- Part 2. How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone Manually
- Part 3. Tips You should Know Before Transfer to Galaxy S8
Part 1. One Click to Transfer All the Files from Motorola to Samsung Galaxy S8
dr.fone - Phone Transfer is a data transfer tool for Motorola and Samsung Galaxy S8. This phone transfer tool is fully compatible with new Samsung Galaxy S8 and Motorola mobiles. Of Course it supports other mobile devices operating systems as well and enables you to transfer data from one device to other devices directly even your devices are cross platform. Below are some features of this software available which you may like to read.
Transfer Content From Motorola To Samsung Galaxy S7/S8 in 1-Click!
- Transfer all video and music, and convert the incompatible ones from old Android to Samsung Galaxy S7/S8.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone X/8/7S/7/6S/6 (Plus)/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with iOS 11 and Android 8.0
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 and Mac 10.13.
Part 2 . How to Transfer Motorola to Samsung Galaxy S8
Step 1. Download and Launch dr.fone
Firstly please install dr.fone - Phone Transfer on mac or windows computer. Transfer process is same for both operating system versions. We are using windows version here. After installing it launch and choose “ Phone Transfer” solution.
Step 2. Start Transfer from Motorola to Samsung S8
Once you have clicked on the solution it will ask you to connect your devices. Connect Motorola and Samsung galaxy S8 with computer. Choose the data which you want to transfer from Motorola to Samsung S8. Click on “Start Transfer” button.
Step 3. Transferring
Just keep connected both devices with computer. This transfer data from Motorola to Samsung Galaxy S8 will be finished in some time.
Part 3. Tips You should Know Before Transfer to Galaxy S8
Tip #1. Delete Whole Data from the old phone
If you are switching from Motorola to Galaxy S8 or any other mobile to Galaxy S8, you must delete all user data from the old phone because other people can misuse your data. You can do it easily by using dr.fone - Data Eraser (Android). Deleted data using dr.fone - Data Eraser (Android) will not be recoverable by any recovery software.
Fully Erase Everything on Android and Protect Your Privacy
- Simple, click-through process.
- Wipe your Android completely and permanently.
- Erase photos, contacts, messages, call logs and all private data.
- Supports all Android devices available in the market.
Tip #2. Backup Your Data to Computer
Before transferring data to your new Samsung Galaxy S8 mobile it is better to create a local backup of your data on your computer. It will help you to see all of your old mobile files separately whenever you want or you can restore that data later to new phone whenever you need. You can copy this data directly with dr.fone - WhatsApp Transfer
Flexibly Backup and Restore Data to Galaxy S8
- Selectively backup Android data to computer with one click.
- Preview and restore backup to any Android devices.
- Supports 8000+ Android devices.
- There is no data lost during backup, export or restore.
- Transfer Between Samsung Models
- Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung
- Transfer Contacts from Samsung to Samsung
- Backup Samsung Files to Galaxy S
- How to Transfer From Old Samsung to Galaxy S
- Transfer to High-End Samsung Models
- Transfer from iPhone to Samsung
- Transfer From iPhone to Samsung S
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung
- Transfer Messages from iPhone to Samsung S
- Switch from iPhone to Samsung Note 8
- Transfer from HTC to Samsung
- Transfer from common Android to Samsung
- Android to Samsung S8
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to Samsung
- How to Transfer from Android to Samsung S
- Transfer from Other Brands to Samsung