How To Transfer files from Samsung to Galaxy Note 8/S20
Nowadays, smartphones are becoming the most important part of our daily life. We use them to store every sensitive data in it, whether it’s photos or videos. So upgrading to the new device can somewhat be challenging and time-consuming. Here, you’ll be surprised to know that it has now become super easy to transfer data. If you’re a Samsung user and planning to switch from old Samsung device to a new Galaxy Note 8/S20, then it’s a great decision. But here the main question lies how to Transfer files from Samsung to Galaxy Note 8/S20?
By using third party-tool, you can move data, such as photos, videos, messages and other important files from one device to another. Note 8/S20 comes with a bigger screen of 8-inch along with robust battery life and portable. In today’s world, some people want their phone to be different and better than all others. But buying a new device means a headache of data sync from Samsung to note 8/s20. Go through the ways below that demonstrate how to sync from Samsung to note 8/s20 efficiently.
How to transfer files from Samsung to Galaxy Note 8/S20 with Samsung Smart Switch
Step 1: Download the Smart Switch tool on both the devices
Make sure that if you’re a Galaxy S7/S7 edge user, then you’ll be having inbuilt Smart Switch tool. You only need to go to the setting and tap on Backup and Reset to open Smart Switch mode. Enable it by opening it.
Step 2: Transfer files from Samsung to Galaxy Note 8/S20 wirelessly
You can connect the devices using a USB cable or wirelessly. Just select the old phone as a sender and new Samsung Note 8/S20 as a receiver. Now, tab on ‘Connect’ or else try to connect using a PIN.
Step 3: Sync from Samsung to Note 8/S20
Choose the files that you want to move from old to the new device. Now, only tab on ‘Send’ button. Your files such as photos, music, videos, and other necessary files transferred quickly.
Smart Switch is easy to use as here you don’t require the computer. You can easily move your data directly from one device to another.
How to send data from Samsung to galaxy note 8/s20 with dr.fone - Phone Transfer
Moving all data from old Samsung to new Note 8/S20 might be existing for a few of them. You can figure out how your new device is working, how you can transfer the data to a new phone and more. We know that there are tons of pictures and data present on your old Samsung device and moving it would consume a lot of your time. So, here we introduce a modern tool, dr.fone - Phone Transfer which works perfectly for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8/S20.
dr.fone - Phone Transfer comes with excellent features such as transferring Samsung music, photos, messages, contacts and more quickly to another phone quickly. It is supported on both Android and iPhone devices. It is compatible with more than 7000+ Android devices. dr.fone - Phone Transfer helps you transfer relevant information wherever you require moving.
One Stop Solution to Files from old Samsung to Galaxy Note 8/S20
- Transfer every type of data from old Samsung to Galaxy Note 8/S20 including apps, music, videos, photos, contacts, messages, apps data, call logs etc.
- Works directly and transfer data between two cross operating system devices within single click.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- For terminals, compatible with iOS 13 and Android 10.0
- For PCs, compatible with Windows 10 and Mac 10.15.
dr.fone - Phone Transfer is the modern tool which empowers you to sync from Samsung to Note 8/S20. The transfer includes contacts, music, messages, videos, photos and more to the targeted device, i.e., Samsung Galaxy Note 8/S20.
Step 1: Launch dr.fone and connect the devices. Choose the Switch tab to transfer the data from Samsung to Samsung Galaxy Note 8/S20.
Step 2: Select the destination and source devices, and mark the data types to be transferred.
Step 3: Click "Start Transfer" to transfer the selected data from one device to another. Do not disconnect the devices until the transfer completes.
dr.fone - Phone Transfer is one of the excellent tools to transfer the data from Samsung device to Galaxy Note 8/S20. It’s a kind of smart tool which can transfer data, such as Messages, Photos, Music, Videos, contacts and more easily without any data loss. If you’re about to switch to Note 8/S20, try this tool to get the easy transfer of data.
Hope our guide found useful to you. If you haven’t transferred data to your new device yet, then install dr.fone - Phone Transfer for trial use now, and share this guide with your friends to help them too.
- Transfer Between Samsung Models
- Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung
- Transfer Contacts from Samsung to Samsung
- Backup Samsung Files to Galaxy S
- How to Transfer From Old Samsung to Galaxy S
- Transfer to High-End Samsung Models
- Transfer from iPhone to Samsung
- Transfer From iPhone to Samsung S
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung
- Transfer Messages from iPhone to Samsung S
- Switch from iPhone to Samsung Note 8
- Transfer from HTC to Samsung
- Transfer from common Android to Samsung
- Android to Samsung S8
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to Samsung
- How to Transfer from Android to Samsung S
- Transfer from Other Brands to Samsung