What will TikTokers do after the TikTok Ban in India: Possible Prospects and Fixes
With over 200 million active users, TikTok was one of the most popular social apps in India. Though, its unexpected ban in the country has left millions of its users at a standstill. While most of them are hoping for the ban to be lifted, others have found their way around it. In this post, I will share what most of the TikTokers are up to after the ban of the popular app in India. Also, I will let you how to move past the ban and access the app like a pro without being noticed.
Part 1: What the Indian TikTokers are up to after the Ban?
After the TikTok ban in India, a lot of its content creators and influencers have been upset. According to some reports, it has led to a loss of around $15 million (collectively) by all the Indian TikTok influencers. As of now, here are some of the options that the Indian TikTokers are exploring.
- Moving to other platforms
Although TikTok has been removed from the App/Play Store, there are plenty of similar apps that are still available. Most of the content creators of TikTok have moved to these apps and are starting over. For instance, some of the popular TikTok alternatives that are being considered are Mitron, Roposo, Chingaari, ManchTV, and Lasso.
- Direct brand collaboration
One of the best things about TikTok was that it would automatically take care of brand promotion and ad placement. Since the platform is no longer accessible, influencers are getting in touch with brands directly or through third-party platforms to earn.
- Expanding their social circle
The TikTok ban in India has been a learning lesson for a lot of influencers and they realized how important it is to have a cross-platform presence. That’s why they are expanding to other platforms like YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc. to expand their overall presence on social media.
- Trying to lift the ban
Last, but most importantly, most of the active influencers from TikTok are doing their best to lift the ban. There have been several requests and petitions to unban TikTok in India. Even the tech giant Reliance Communications is considering to buy the Indian vertical of the app to resume its services.
Part 2: How TikTok Helped Millions of Users in India?
TikTok has been around for years and grew into a huge community of over a billion users – a large chunk of them were from India. More than 200 million people used to access TikTok in India and get benefited by it in the following ways:
- Earning from TikTok Monetization
This is one of the major things that influencers would use TikTok for. A while back, the application came up with a “pro” profile option, letting us make the most of its monetization features. TikTok would automatically place ads in your videos so that you can earn from your content. This made a lot of TikTok content creators earn a livelihood from the app.
- Expanding their social influence
If you will visit TikTok, you will realize that it is a common space for makeup artists, chefs, dancers, singers, painters, and tons of talented folks. The platform was actively used by people to share their skills with others and get more traction. Not only did TikTok give them a much-needed exposure, but it also helped a lot of people make a living from their passion.
- Using the app for the fun of it!
Most importantly, you will find millions of users on TikTok sharing all kinds of funny and entertaining posts. People would take up challenges and recreate different things in a mini-video to entertain others. Making someone else’s day was ideally one of the major reasons for using TikTok by Indian users.
Part 3: How to Overcome the TikTok Ban in India?
While TikTok is banned in India, there are a few ways to still access the platform on your device. Please note that only the app has been banned, but there are no legal laws that can stop Indian citizens from using TikTok. Therefore, you can try these methods to access TikTok without any complications.
Tip 1: Install TikTok from third-party sources
Ideally, there was no need to uninstall TikTok from your phone after the app. Though, if you have deleted the app, then you can’t get it from the Play Store or the App Store (as it has been removed by Google and Apple in India). To get TikTok, you can visit any third-party app store like APKpure, UptoDown, APKfollow, and so on.
For this, you just need to make a minor tweak on your device. Firstly, go to its Settings > Security and turn on the option to install apps from “Unknown Source” on your phone. After that, you can visit any third-party app store on your browser and download TikTok from it.
Tip 2: Use a VPN to change your phone’s IP Address
If you have TikTok installed on your phone and you are in India, then you won’t be able to access its services as of now. To move past the ban, you can simply use a reliable VPN app on your device. A VPN will change the IP address on your phone and will let you use TikTok without any problem.
You can install a VPN app on your Android or iOS device from the App/Play Store to access their services. There are a couple of VPN apps that you can use, such as Nord, Express, Cyber Ghost, Super, Turbo, Hola, SurfShark, IPVanish, and so on.
I’m sure that this guide would have made you learn more about the user-base of TikTok in India and what they are up to after the ban. Though, if you also wish to access the platform, then you can try either of the above-listed suggestions. If you also have some thoughts about the TikTok ban in India, then let us know about it in the comments below.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking