How to Transfer Data from Samsung to LG
Communication is a major concern nowadays. There are numbers of gadgets introduced to aid a fast communication and LG is one of the biggest inventions. It is the well equipped and one of the most advanced and modernized gadgets with all the advanced features and technology. If you just bought a new fancy Samsung Galaxy S20, another example of Android phone, transferring important data becomes necessary.
Even if it is easy to transfer data from Samsung to LG G6, most people have faced a dilemma because they do not know what software to use, and they rely on Bluetooth, or cord. While some other people have successfully transferred the data there are those who experienced poor quality or loss of data during the process. If you want to completely transfer the data without hassle, you should know the right software to use. Now the only question is, how do you transfer data from Samsung To LG under the aforementioned situations?
The Best Solution: Transfer Data From Samsung To LG using Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer
The easiest way to transfer data on all Android without hassle will be through Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer. It is a wonderful Samsung to LG transfer tool that can ease all your pain. Between Android phones, it can effortlessly transfer your contacts with just one click and have your Android phones plugged in the computer. Since it is 100% safe and easy to use, the quality is the same as the original one. MobileTrans is developed not only between Android phones, but also for other networks and devices, including Samsung, HTC, Sony, Apple, ZTE, HUAWEI, Nokia, Google, Motorola, and LG.
1-Click To Transfer Data From Samsung To LG!
- Transfer contacts, photos, SMS, music and videos from Samsung To LG safely and easily.
- Compatible with Samsung S6 Edge, S6, S5, S4, S3, Note 4, Note 3 and more and LG phones. Samsung Galaxy S20 supported.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with iOS 13 and Android 10.0
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 and Mac 10.15.
How to transfer data from Samsung to LG?
With help of the Dr.Fone, transfering all important files, including video, contacts, SMS messages, call logs, photos, music and playlists between phones, become fast and easy. You can even transfer your personal Considerations: easily!
Step 1 Install the program and connect LG G5/G6 and Samsung phone to computer
Before anything else, download Dr.Fone on your computer, and then and install it. Once done, launch it to get the primary window.
The phone transfer, data recovery, data erasing functions and data backup are integrated together in this software. To select the Phone to Phone Transfer mode, obviously click "Phone Transfer" on the primary window.
Step 2 Select the transfer data items
After downloading the software, you will see the two major sections in the tool. You will be connecting the two devices. Through USB cables, connect Samsung and LG devices to your computer. In few seconds, the tool will display details and image of the Smartphone, and in the alternate section, its counterpart. Now, determine your source and aim device through Flip button. Once connected, your window should look like this:
Considerations: The labels of your devices will be displayed as "Source" and "Destination". The Source is your Samsung, while the destination is your LG phone. But if you wish to change the places of your two devices, you may click the “Flip,” which is a blue button. Once they are connected, make sure they are detected by your computer.
Step 3 Transfer data from Samsung to LG G6
As you can see, there is a data on your source phone. These data listed in the middle, such as photos, contacts, messages, and etc, can be transferred. What you need to do is to mark the data from your old Samsung device to move to your new LG device. Once marked, click the “Start Transfer” button, and then click the "Completed" button once completed.
Considerations: Depending on the extent or weight of the stuffs you are bringing to your new phone, the transfer may take some time. It would take several minutes to finish when you transfer more than 12,000 text messages from Samsung to LG, but for thousands of photos, the transfer would take longer – two hours.
Considerations: During the transfer process, please make sure that both phones are constantly connected to your computer. Otherwise, you will never finish. If you choose to empty your destination phone before transferring, go to the destination phone picture, and locate ”Clear data before copy” underneath on it.
This Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer program has been proven effective because such software is systematically tested many times. Unlike the traditional method of transfer, it makes your transferring process error-proof. In just a few minutes, you can totally copy the whole data from your old Samsung to your new LG G5/G6 phone. With just few clicks away, no dirty work involved. This is certainly much efficient and saves a lot of your time.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Get Data from Android
- Transfer from Android to Android
- Transfer from Android to BlackBerry
- Import/Export Contacts to and from Android Phones
- Transfer Apps from Android
- Transfer from Andriod to Nokia
- Android to iOS Transfer
- Transfer from Andoid to iPhone
- Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- Samsung to iPhone Transfer Tool
- Transfer from Sony to iPhone
- Transfer from Motorola to iPhone
- Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPod
- Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPad
- Transfer videos from Android to iPad
- Get Data from Samsung
- Transfer Data to Samsung
- Transfer from Sony to Samsung
- Transfer from Motorola to Samsung
- Samsung Switch Alternative
- Samsung File Transfer Software
- LG Transfer
- Transfer from Samsung to LG
- Transfer from LG to Android
- Transfer from LG to iPhone
- Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to Computer
- Mac to Android Transfer