2 Ways to Transfer Data from HTC to LG G3
- Method 1. Transfer Data from HTC to LG G3 in 1 Click with dr.fone - Phone Transfer
- Method 2. Transfer Data from HTC to LG G3 Manually
As you'd like to transfer your data from HTC to LG, dr.fone - Phone Transfer must be a nice tool for you to get it done easily. According to our research in the marketing, dr.fone - Phone Transfer is one of data transfer program with highest performance-price ratio. As for its detail features, you can check it from the below box.
1-Click Data Transfer from HTC to LG
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, iMessages and music from HTC to LG.
- Takes less than 30 minutes to finish.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.11
Steps to transfer files from HTC to LG
Step 1. Download and Run dr.fone - Phone Transfer
To begin with, download and install the right version of dr.fone - Phone Transfer on computer. Run it. In the primary window, choose the "Switch" mode.
Step 2. Connect Your HTC and LG G3 to Computer via USB Cables
Use USB cables to connect your two phones to computer. dr.fone - Phone Transfer will detect and show them in the window soon. Go to the middle and ensure the content you want to transfer are checked.
Note: If you have useless content on your LG G3, you can tick "Clear data before copy" to remove them.
Step 3. Start to Transfer from HTC to LG G3
Now, click "Start Transfer" to transfer content from HTC to LG G3. In the whole process, do not disconnect any phone.
Once you sign in your Google account, Facebook, Twitter and other accounts, contacts saved in it will be transferred too. Calendars in Google account can also be transferred.
dr.fone - Phone Transfer is a specially design phone transfer software to transfer apps, contacts, messages, calendars, call logs, music, video and photos from HTC to LG G3. If you prefer to transfer manually without any software, you can mount your HTC phone an LG G3 as external hard drives and copy files between them.
Step 1. Connect your old HTC phone and LG G3 to computer by plugging to USB cables.
Step 2. Once your computer recognizes them, you can go to Computer. In the Portable Devices section, you can see your old HTC phone and LG G3.
Step 3. Open your old HTC phone to get access to its SD card, and copy photos, music, video and document files. Then, open LG G3 and paste the files from HTC to the SD card of your LG G3.
To transfer contacts from HTC to LG G3, you can first export contacts from HTC phone to its SD card and saved as a .vcf file. On your HTC phone, open Contacts app and tap Contacts tab. Tap the menu icon and choose "Import/Export" > "Export to USB storage". Then, copy and paste the .vcf file to the SD card of LG G3.
And then, On your LG G3, go to Contacts app, tap the menu bar to show "Import/Export" > "Import from USB storage" to import the .vcf file.
- Get Data from Android
- Transfer from Android to Android
- Transfer from Android to BlackBerry
- Import/Export Contacts to and from Android Phones
- Transfer Apps from Android
- Transfer from Andriod to Nokia
- Android to iOS Transfer
- Transfer from Andoid to iPhone
- Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- Samsung to iPhone Transfer Tool
- Transfer from Sony to iPhone
- Transfer from Motorola to iPhone
- Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPod
- Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPad
- Transfer videos from Android to iPad
- Get Data from Samsung
- Transfer from Samsung S4 to Note
- Transfer from Samsung to Samsung
- Transfer from Samsung to another
- Transfer from Samsung to iPad
- Transfer Data to Samsung
- Transfer from Sony to Samsung
- Transfer from Motorola to Samsung
- Samsung Switch Alternative
- Samsung File Transfer Software
- LG Transfer