Transfer Data from Samsung S4 to Note 4/Note 3 Easily
I am looking for the best way to move, not only my contacts, but my text messages, emails, and apps (with progress made in games) from the Galaxy S4 to the Note 3. I know there are a few different options with software to do this. Any suggestions on the best way to transfer everything?
Decide to switch your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Galaxy Note 4 or Note 3? It's always easy to change a phone. When it comes to transferring data from S4 to Note 4/Note 3, you may feel a little frustrated. Although you have easy access to the SD card, you can only transfer music, photos and videos between the two phones. As for the contacts, you're able to sync the Google account with your Note 3 or Note 4 or insert the SIM card to Note 3 or Note 4. However, that's all you can do. What if you want to transfer apps, call logs and text messages? All these data cannot be easily transferred.
Transfer Data From Samsung S4 to Note 4/Note 3 in 1 Click
Looking for ways to copy data from Samsung S4 to Note 3 or Note 4? Stop here. Here we are going to introduce a one-click phone transfer tool: dr.fone - Switch which you can draw support from. With this phone transfer tool, you're able to transfer all apps, text messages, videos, music, photos, call logs, calendars and contacts from Samsung S4 to Samsung Note 4 or Note 3 in 1 click.
Transfer Data From Samsung S4 to Note 4/Note 3 Easily & Flexibly
- Transfer all video and music, and convert the incompatible ones from Samsung S4 to Note 4/Note 3.
- Support Samsung Galaxy S8/S7 Edge/S7/S6 Edge/S6/S5/S4/S3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 5/Note 4/Note 3, etc.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12
Steps to transfer data from Samsung S4 to Note 4/Note 3 by MobileTrans
Things required: Samsung S4, Samsung Note 3/Note 4, 2 Android USB cables, one computer and dr.fone - Switch
Step 1. Install and launch the phone transfer tool
To get started, finish the installation of the phone switch tool. Launch it and the primary window shows up. Then choose "Switch" there.
Step 2. Connect your device
Connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note 3 with the computer via 2 USB cables. Then in the next pop-up, You will see both of your phones detected by the program.
In the below window, select the contents type that you'd like transfer. By the way, you can click "Flip" to change the place of these two Samsung phones.
Step 3. Transfer data from S4 to Note 3/Note 4
As is illustrated in the primary window, all data including contacts, call logs, music, text messages, videos, photos, calendar and apps are ticked. When you don't want to copy some kind of data, you should remove the marks before it. Then, click "Start Transfer" to start the S4 to Note 3/Note 4 data transfer.
Well done! You have successfully transfered data from S4 to Note 4/Note 3.
- Get Data from Android
- Transfer from Android to Android
- Transfer from Android to BlackBerry
- Import/Export Contacts to and from Android Phones
- Transfer Apps from Android
- Transfer from Andriod to Nokia
- Android to iOS Transfer
- Transfer from Andoid to iPhone
- Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- Samsung to iPhone Transfer Tool
- Transfer from Sony to iPhone
- Transfer from Motorola to iPhone
- Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPod
- Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPad
- Transfer videos from Android to iPad
- Get Data from Samsung
- Transfer from Samsung S4 to Note
- Transfer from Samsung to Samsung
- Transfer from Samsung to another
- Transfer from Samsung to iPad
- Transfer Data to Samsung
- Transfer from Sony to Samsung
- Transfer from Motorola to Samsung
- Samsung Switch Alternative
- Samsung File Transfer Software
- LG Transfer