6 Easy Ways to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android
You went out with your BFF and captured beautiful memories on his/her iPhone. But, you are confused about how to transfer photos from iPhone to Android. Wireless transfers usually distort the quality of the images and videos. Worry not! We are here to help you transfer pictures from iPhone to Android with the best solutions. Stay tuned for more information.
In this article we have collated the easiest ways for transferring photos from iPhone to Android.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Android in 1 click?
When you wonder ‘how do I transfer photos from iPhone to Android?’ We are preparing the ultimate answer for you. This section of the article includes dr.fone - Switch for transferring your beautiful photos. This unique tool helps you transfer data including photos, contacts, text messages, videos, music etc. between iPhone and Android devices. Moreover, it also allows data transfer between Android, iOS, WinPhone, and Symbian. 6000 plus mobile models including Apple, Samsung, Sony, HUAWEI, Google etc. are supported by this software.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android Directly in 1 Click!
- Easily transfer contacts from iPhone XS (Max) / iPhone XR / iPhone X/8 (Plus)/7 (Plus)/6s/6/5s/5/4s/4 to Android phone without any complication.
- Easily transfer every type of data from Android to iPhone including apps, music, videos, photos, contacts, messages, apps data, call logs etc.
- Works directly and transfer data between two cross operating system devices in real time.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS version and Android 8.0
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 and Mac 10.14.
Note: If you have no computer, you can get the dr.fone - Switch (mobile version) from Google Play. After installing this Android app, you can download iCloud data to your Android directly, or connect iPhone to Android for data transfer using an iPhone-to-Android adapter.
Let’s transfer photos from iOS to Android with dr.fone – Switch
Step 1: Download and get dr.fone - Switch installed and launched on your computer. Get a lightning cable and connect your iPhone to the PC. Do the same using a USB cable for your Android mobile.
Step 2: Now, you need to hit the ‘Switch’ tab and then select iPhone as the source device in the following screen. The Android device needs to be selected as the target device.
Note: In case you have made a mistake in selecting the source and target device. You can use the ‘Flip’ button to alter it.
Step 3: As you want to transfer photos from iPhone to Android. Tap on the ‘Photos’ checkbox from the list of data types available and then hit the ‘Start Transfer’ button.
Allow some time to get the photos transferred and then press the ‘OK’ button once the process is finished. That’s it, you now know how to transfer pictures from iPhone to Android using the quickest solution dr.fone – Switch.
How to transfer music from iPhone to Android selectively?
After learning how to send photos from iPhone to Android. We would see how can you transfer music from iPhone to Android selectively. dr.fone - Transfer (iOS) is one such ultimate tool to transfer music from an iPhone to an Android phone easily. It can transfer contacts, SMS, videos and music from your iPhone to Android. Transfer of files between iOS device and PC is possible without using iTunes. Moreover, the program transfers data between Android devices and iTunes as well.
Transfer iPhone/iTunes Media to Android Devices Selectively
- Transfer files between Android and iOS, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Transfer iTunes to Android (vice versa).
- Manage your iOS/Android device on computer.
- Fully compatible with iOS 12 beta and Android 8.0
Here comes the detailed guide about how to transfer music/photos from iOS to Android using dr.fone – Transfer (iOS) –
Step 1: Download, install and launch dr.fone – Transfer (iOS) on your computer. Connect your iPhone through a lightning cable to the computer. Use a different but genuine USB cable to connect the Android device in the same fashion.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Transfer’ tab from the dr.fone toolkit’s interface. As you want to transfer music files between the devices, tap the ‘Music’ tab from the top menu.
Note: You need to choose your iPhone from the top left corner. It ensures that the iPhone has been chosen as the source device.
Step 3: The list of music files will be displayed onscreen. Pick the desired files on your iPhone that you want to share. Tap on the ‘Export’ button and then select the export to device.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Android by drag-and-drop?
If you are thinking how to share photos from iPhone to Android, then the age old drag and drop method is another option. From the iPhone’s default photo directory, you can drag and drop the photos to Android’s photo folder. A Windows device with pre-installed Android and iOS device drivers is a pre-requisite here.
Here is how to move photos from iPhone to Android –
- Connect the Android and iOS device (iPhone) to your computer with respective USB cables. Browse to ‘My Computer’ and you can see both the phones’ device drivers over there.
- Now, on a new window, open the iPhone’s storage. Do the same with the Android device’s storage as well.
- Go to the DCIM folder on your iPhone and locate the image folders within it. Now, select the desired photos and drag and drop them on the Android mobile’s image folder.
But, there are some serious points that you need to take care of while transferring data between iPhone and Android phones. Sometimes the copying process gets stuck temporarily or can hang weirdly. When there is a large volume of files, this problem is paramount. To avoid this, you should avoid drag and drop. Rather you should go for copying the files first to the PC and then dragging and dropping them to the Android mobile.
Top 3 Apps to transfer photos from iPhone to Android
For questions such as how to transfer photos from iPhone to Android without computer. We have some awesome answers for you. Shareit for that matter can avoid involving a computer and transfer photos or other files from your iPhone to an Android device. Dropbox and Send Anywhere are also good alternatives for transferring pictures from iPhone to Android.
No wires or mobile data, transferring photos between iPhone or Android mobile is a click away. This cross platform file sharing tool works both on your computer and a mobile phone. Apart from sharing files, it allows you to listen to music. It encrypts photos and videos for protecting your privacy. You can even transfer files between laptop and mobile devices with it.
2. Send Anywhere
Send Anywhere is another tool to effortlessly share unlimited files faster. You don’t need to login or register to use this application. Sharing photos and videos in original size to your computer or with friends. It can do all of it, along with transferring audio files to an iOS device. A 6-digit key is there to securely send and receive files. You need to enter the key on the target device to receive the files.you can also generate and share a 48 hour-validity link to number of people. If you send a notification to the receiving device, it won’t need a key to receive data. You can play music and share your playlist with your friends. It incorporates a video player to play the videos you have received.
This cloud storage facility is crafted to sync files across devices, keep them in a central repository for round the clock access across devices. You can even share large files with people without a Dropbox account. It is armed with a shared folder, doc scanner, and allows offline access. It eases the way to collaborate with others. It has a comment option for files to work in a team. You can not only share or sync but edit PowerPoint, Word, and Excel files. Files on shared folders can be accessed by others. Apart from that you can convert whiteboards, receipts, and notes to PDF files with this program.
Well! At the end, if someone ask you ‘how can I transfer photos from iPhone to Android?’ Then you can always tell them what you learnt right now! Keep helping!
- Transfer from iPhone
- Transfer from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer Notes from iPhone to Android
- Transfer SMS from iPhone to Android
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android
- Transfer Large Size Videos and Photos from iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus)
- iPhone to Android Transfer
- Transfer from iPad
- Transfer from iPad to iPod
- Transfer from iPad to Android
- Transfer from iPad to iPad
- Transfer from iPad to Samsung
- Transfer from Other Apple Services