5 Methods to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer
If you own an iPhone, then chances are that you must already know how tough it is to transfer data between iPhone and computer. Recently, some of the readers messaged us about how to transfer videos from iPhone to computer. It may sound strange, but there are plenty of ways to transferring videos from iPhone. Here, we will introduce 5 different ways in details. So what are you waiting for? Come on and learn how to get videos off of iPhone and move them to your PC or Mac.
- Part 1: How to transfer videos from iPhone to Computer using dr.fone?
- Part 2: Transfer videos from iPhone to Computer using Windows AutoPlay
- Part 3: Transfer videos from iPhone to Computer using iCloud Photo Stream
- Part 4: Transfer videos from iPhone to Mac using iPhoto
- Part 5: Transfer videos from iPhone to Mac using Image Capture
Part 1: How to transfer videos from iPhone to Computer using dr.fone?
dr.fone toolkit provides one of the easiest ways to move your content from one iOS device to another. You can simply take the assistance of dr.fone - iOS Data Backup & Restore to take a backup of your device on your PC or Mac. Later, you can restore it to any other iOS device as well. With this technique, not only would you be able to move your data, but can also keep its backup safe.
Backup & Restore iOS Data in seconds.
- Backup all the files in iOS device to computer easily.
- Allow to preview data before backup, extract only you wanted items.
- Extract data directly from iPhone and move to a new one on the fly.
- Secure when restoring the data, no data loss on devices.
- Available on both Mac and Windows computer, compatible with most of iOS devices.
- Work perfectly as an iOS data manger & browser and iTunes backup veiwer
Compatible with every leading iOS device, the tool can also be used to transfer various data files like photos, contacts, music, etc. With it, you can simply take a comprehensive or selective backup of your iPhone in an effortless manner. To learn how to transfer videos from iPhone to computer using dr.fone, follow these instructions.
1. Install dr.fone iOS Data Backup & Restore to your computer. To learn how to transfer videos from iPhone to computer or any other iOS device, connect your phone to the system. Launch dr.fone and click on the “Data Backup & Restore” option from the main screen.
2. After when your iPhone would be detected, the interface will let you select the kind of data you wish to transfer. You can simply check or uncheck the options from this window. To transfer videos, make sure that the option for “Videos” is selected before clicking on the “Backup” button.
3. Now you can rest assured as the application will start taking a backup of your device on the local storage. Know about the progress from an on-screen indicator and don’t disconnect your device till the process would be completed.
4. After your data is backed up, you can also view it from the interface. Additionally, you can click on Export to PC at the bottom of dr.fone and save the selected videos to computer.
If your iPhone is running low on storage, then you can simply delete videos from it after taking its backup. By this way, you can learn how to get videos off of iPhone and save its space.
Part 2: Transfer videos from iPhone to Computer using Windows AutoPlay
If you are using a Windows system, then you can use its AutoPlay feature to transfer videos from iPhone to computer. Even though the feature works on almost every Windows version, its functionality might differ from one update to another. To learn how to transfer videos from iPhone to computer (Windows PC), follow these steps:
1. Connect iPhone to your Windows system and wait until it is detected automatically. You will get a similar pop-up window like this. From here, click on the “Import pictures and videos” option.
2. This will open a new interface from where you can manually select the videos. Click on the “Import” button to proceed.
3. The selected content will start moving to your system. You can also check the “Erase after importing” option to get rid of the selected videos from your phone.
Once the transfer process is completed, you can go to your local system’s Documents (or My Videos) to view the newly transferred videos.
Part 3: Transfer videos from iPhone to Computer using iCloud Photo Stream
If you have enabled iCloud Photo Stream on your phone, then you can easily transfer your videos from iPhone to computer wirelessly. Also, it is an excellent way to keep your photos and videos safe on the cloud. Firstly, turn on iCloud backup on your device and enable its Photo Stream option.
Go to Settings > iCloud > Photos and turn on the feature of “My Photo Stream” and “iCloud Photo Library”.
This will start uploading your videos and photos to the cloud. Now, you can simply download the iCloud application for your computer or access it from its web interface right here. Go to the “Photos” section on your iCloud interface and enable the option of iCloud Photo Library and My Photo Stream.
This will sync your local storage with iCloud and let you access the videos on your computer. By following this technique, you can learn how to transfer videos from iPhone to any other device.
Part 4: Transfer videos from iPhone to Mac using iPhoto
If you have a Mac, then you can make use of its native iPhoto feature. This will also help you to learn how to get videos off of iPhone and manage its storage. It provides a hassle-free way to manage the photos and videos on your iOS device via Mac. Learn how to transfer videos from iPhone to computer (Mac) by taking these steps.
1. Connect your iPhone to Mac and wait your device to be detected.
2. The system will automatically launch the iPhoto interface. You can also open it manually.
3. Under the “Devices” section, select your iPhone.
4. From here, select the videos you wish to transfer.
5. Click on the “Import Selected” button to move these files to your system’s local storage.
Part 5: Transfer videos from iPhone to Mac using Image Capture
If neither of the above solutions work, then Image Capture may be a way to assist you in transferring videos from iPhone to Mac. Initially released with OS X, Image Capture is an application program created by Apple that can be used to move photos, videos, and other multimedia files from one device to another.
Using Image Capture to learn how to transfer videos from iPhone to computer is pretty easy as well. Simply launch Image Capture on your computer and connect your phone. Click on your device icon and select the videos you wish to transfer.
Now, select the location where you wish to save these images in the “Import to” feature. Click on the “Import” button to move the videos to the chosen location.
After following these instructions, you can easily learn how to get videos off of iPhone and optimize its storage. If you wish to save your time and efforts, then simply give dr.fone toolkit a try. It will let you take a backup of your data and restore it to any other iOS device as well. Now when you know how to transfer videos from iPhone to PC or Mac, you can easily manage your device. Feel free to share this tutorial with your friends as well and help them at the time of needs!
iPhone Video Transfer
- Put Movie on iPad
- Transfer iPhone Videos with PC/Mac
- Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer
- Transfer iPhone Videos to Computer
- Transfer iPhone Videos to Mac
- Transfer Video from Mac to iPhone
- Transfer Videos to iPhone
- Get Videos from iPhone