How do I walk in the walking dead our world to get free stuff?
You just don’t walk but you have to know how to do it! In the walking dead our world, survivors are featured as high-tier cards that need trick to unlock. More so, the more moves you make, the better the rewards because you get the opportunity to evade zombies’ areas both in the current location and virtually. Encounters are all over and all you need to do is tackle them with tactics so that you keep on getting free stuff. Focus on the supply drops that are scattered all over. The secret is in moving so that you gain coins, grenades, among others. Our World uses a card-based system to help you gain weapon power and perks. But you need walking tips to help you move around successfully.
- Part 1: How to walk in the walking dead our world?
- Part 2: Whats the free stuff in the game you can get
- Part 3: Tips to get free stuff in the walking dead our world
Part 1：How to walk in the walking dead our world?
It wouldn’t be easy to walk our world the walking dead and reach all the locations you wish to. However, there is a way to get out of your location and step up your game. Simply fake the GPS location with Dr. Fone Virtual Location! This app lets you change your location in a matter of seconds. You’ll appear walking in another region apart from your location. More so, you get a perfect opportunity to join clans from other regions and even fight more zombies and unlock popular characters.
Here’s how to fake your location with Dr. Fone Virtual Location and move around the entire world to any location of choice.
Step 1. Launch Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) on your computer
Download and install Dr. Fone Virtual Location on your computer. Then hit the “Virtual Location” option to begin the faking process.
Step 2. Link your iPhone to the computer
Then connect your iPhone to the computer system via a USB cable. Wait for it to be recognized, then hit the “Get Started” button.
Step 3. Search for a location
The app will show a map-like image, displaying your current location. Click on the “Center On” button to pinpoint your accurate location. Once you are sure of your location, you can now identify the location that you wish to teleport to. Then click on the “Teleport” mode icon to allow you to manually enter a location to play from.
Step 4. Teleport to your desired location
It’s now time to move to your desired location. Various places will be displayed that you can choose from. Pinpoint one region and click the “Go” icon to move there. Then drop a pin to the exact location and click the “Move Here” option and continue to fight zombies in that region.
Part 2：Whats the free stuff in the game you can get
Here’s where the walking dead our world gets interesting. Imagine every time you safely drop a survivor, you receive rewards among other scenarios.
Cards as free stuff can be found in many places. First, when you complete infestations, check off daily missions or successfully drop off a survivor at a Safe House, then you are rewarded with cards. You can build yourself a Safe House once you get hold of enough material based on your rewards. You can build a Shelter when you earn Hero cards, a Warehouse with perk cards, or an Armory when you are rewarded with weapon cards.
With coins, many options are available to get them for free. You will get free coins at every stage of playing infestations. Fulfilling your daily mission once a day will also earn you some free coins. Likewise, when you finish leveling up a Safe House, you are bound to be rewarded with some coins based on the number of survivors you have dropped off.
Part 3: Tips to get free stuff in the walking dead our world
You’ll run out of energy at certain times and will wish for free stuff to keep you going. Check out these tips on how to get free stuff without spending any bucks.
Complete your missions
Some missions, once completed, will reward you with free coins. Daily missions are best known for rewards. So, make sure you carefully check the requirements and complete them as needed.
There is power in a grouping when it comes to beating challenges. You can achieve more when you work together with group mates and complete weekly challenges fast enough. However, you need to check out which groups you are teaming up with. Familiar characters from the TV show are the best option.
Clean out infestations
Clear any infestations that come your way. You will be greatly rewarded with adequate coins once the mission is accomplished.
Identify a trading post nearby
This is ideal when dropping off survivors. Just place a trading post near our home and it will amaze you how quickly you’ll earn more money.
You can easily unlock special survivors and heroes when you level up. With this, you will earn cards.
Unlock Rick Grimes
This is among the most recognizable survivors and corresponds to legendary cards. If you wish to get hold of free legendary cards then just complete the weekly challenges to unlock Rick Grimes.
You just need a high intellectual quotient to achieve free stuff in the walking dead our world game. The tips mentioned in this article are a good starting point to earning some free coins and cards. Likewise, the best spoofing app, Dr. Fone Virtual Location, can help you maneuver and land in any location worldwide. The best part is that you don’t need to walk. Control all the coordinates from one point and appear to be in different regions for fulfilled gaming.
You Might Also Like
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking