Detailed Guide: How to Get the Pokémon Go Mega
When it comes to powering up your existing Pokémon creatures into an even stronger form, Mega Evolution Pokémon Go comes in very handy. Introduced first in the mainline games with Pokémon X & Y, Mega Evolutions occurred through the use of specific stones in battle. Mega Evolutions in Pokémon Go remain a temporary transformation and demanding the usage of a new item type called Mega Energy. Here, in this post, we’re going to demonstrate how to get the Pokémon Go Mega, how to Mega Evolve on Pokémon, and much more.
Part 1: What Is Pokémon Go Mega Energy?
Mega Energy is a kind of currency introduced in Pokémon Go and it is utilized to temporarily Mega Evolve specific Pokémon species. Similar to candy in Pokémon Go, Mega Energy is unique to individual Pokémon. In accordable with Professor Willow, unlike with Pokémon Mega Stones, Mega Energies enable a trainer/player to Mega Evolve Pokémon without requiring a Key Stone.
The first time Mega Evolving a Pokémon, it’ll request for a high number of Mega Energy. However, after that, the cost will be decreased.
In order to Mega Evolve a starter Pokémon, for instance, it is going to cost 200 Mega Energy, however, then only forty Mega Energy for following Mega Evolutions. It is one of the latest quality of life alterations implemented by Niantic only a few days ago after lots of fans were infuriated by the way Mega Evolutions operates in the game.
Part 2: How To Get The Pokémon Go Mega?
As mentioned before, Mega Energy is unique to each individual monster – like how candy operates in the game. Therefore, if you would like to Mega Evolve a Bulbasaur into Mega Bulbasaur, then you’re going to require Bulbasaur Mega Energy.
Mega Energy is mainly acquired from completing Mega Raids, a kind of Raid encounter that features Mega Pokémon. The quicker you win a Mega Raid, the more Mega Energy you acquire, and this sum was then increased in September 2020 and all credit goes to feedback from players.
Also, it has been endorsed to a reward in specific Special Research rewards; you can acquire Mega Energy for Beedrill, for instance, through completing “A Mega Discovery”. As Mega Energy is unique to each kind of Pokémon, we believe that there’ll be more means to acquire Mega Energy with time as they rotate in & out of Raids.
On 3rd September 2020, Niantic declared that it was working on many adjustments to enhance how Mega Energy is acquired in Pokémon Go. And these new and latest Mega Energy acquiring means are mentioned below:
- Additional means to acquire Mega Energy in Pokémon Go from research tasks
- Walking with your chosen Pokémon buddy. This operates in a manner just like earning candy drops. By walking with a monster, players can acquire Mega Energy. Though it might not be the quickest means to acquire Mega Energy, it offers another alternative.
Niantic has revealed that it is working on other means for people to acquire Pokémon Go Mega Energy, for instance, acquiring Mega Energy drops through catching a Pokémon which’s the same kind as players have already Mega Evolved. Therefore, you can explore more changes to Mega Evolutions and Mega Energy to come very soon.
Part 3: What Are All The Pokémon That Can Mega Evolve?
At the start, only 4 Pokémon can Mega Evolve in Pokémon Go -- Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, and Beedrill. A lot more than that can Mega Evolve in the mainline series, nevertheless, and Niantic says that it will bring in additional Mega Evolved specifies to the game gradually in order to give every one a moment in the limelight.
It’s not clear that when more Mega Evolution Pokémon Go will introduce. However, below is the list of Pokémon that can Mega Evolve in the mainline series:
Part 4: How To Maga Evolve On Pokémon?
In order to Mega Evolve your Pokémon, you’ll need to collect Mega Energy for that particular Pokémon. Locate Mega Pokémon in Mega Raids, take up them, and acquire Mega Energy for that particular Pokémon. The quicker you beat them, the more Mega Energy you’ll be acquired. On the basis of early testing, it is demonstrated that players are acquiring between 40-50 Mega Energy per raid. Despite this, it is going to take several raids of that same Pokémon before you’ll have sufficient energy for Pokémon Go Mega Evolution.
Keep in mind that you can only acquire one Mega Pokémon at a time. Mega Evolving a different one will revert your first Pokémon to normal. And you’ll have to collect Mega Energy in order to evolve it again. Using a Mega Pokémon in a raid gives an attack boost to other Pokémon, with an additional attack boost provided to Pokémon of the same kind. These boosts don’t stack.
As mentioned before, the following species can currently Mega Evolved:
- Venusaur - Mega Venusaur initially costs 200 Mega Energy and 40 Mega Energy on following Evolutions.
- Charizard (both X and Y) - Mega Charizard initially costs 200 Mega Energy and 40 Mega Energy on following Evolutions.
- Blastoise - Mega Blastoise initially costs 200 Mega Energy and 40 Mega Energy on following Evolutions.
- Beedrill - Mega Beedrill initially costs 100 Mega Energy and 20 Mega Energy on following Evolutions.
As of 3rd September 2020, the cost for following Mega Evolutions has been declined from 25 to 20 percent of the initial cost.
Upon a Pokémon Mega Evolution, it will remain in that form for a particular period of time and you can use it in many different battles – battling in raids, battling in gyms, battling against Friends, battling in Team Go Rocket encounters, and used as a buddy.
That’s all on Pokémon Go Mega Evolution. Mega Evolved Pokémon gain a significant stat boost, which makes them even stronger in battle. On top of all, its benefits extend to other players. To celebrate Mega Evolutions' arrival, Niantic is conducting three Mega Evolution-themed events this month – September. So, get ready to discover them!!
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking