Does Fake GPS Work With Pokemon Go?
Pokemon Go is among the mobile gaming apps that continue to be an obsession of numerous gamers in the whole universe. However, you need local streets to keep touring the world and finding Pokemon characters. But when your hangouts get finished, it's time to source fake GPS for Pokemon Go and ispoofer gpx routes. Several apps are available to help you open and virtually explore other new streets and cities.
Part 1: How to Use VPN to Get a Fake GPS
Virtual Private Network is an app you can use on your phone to keep you secure and anonymous online. Likewise, you can change your IP address anytime to suit any location of choice. However, this option works on Android OS only and can't work for iPhone OS devices. Follow these steps to ispoofer gpx route with Surfshark VPN.
- 1)Once you install Surfshark VPN on your computer, launch the app and then go to the 'Settings' menu. Then hit the 'Advanced' option.
- 2)Next, hit the 'Override GPS location' toggle and head over to your phone's settings.
- 3)In the phone's settings, go to the 'About phone' option and tap the 'Build number' tab. Then enter your password when prompted. This process should take you to 'Developer mode'
- 4)Head back to 'Surfshark' app once more and open the 'Settings' app. Then scroll to find 'Select mock location app' and choose the 'Surfshark' option from the list. Wait for the setup to be completed. You can now choose a VPN service location from Surfshark to spoof your GPS.
Does fake GPS pose any risks?
Even though you may feel successful after faking a GPS location, you may be at stake for certain risks.
- It is likely to mess with the original settings of the applications on your phone. This may cause you to hard reset your phone or do a factory reset, losing some of your data.
- A possible malfunction in the original GPS of your phone is another risk.
- You are prone to harmful websites. Generally, there are risky sites that are blocked for your safety depending on the geographical location you are in. So, whenever you fake your location, it may be difficult for such sites to block risky websites for your safety.
To stay safe, use a reliable tool to fake GPS locations without possible risks. Let's see how to fake location the smart way in our next topic.
Part 2: Fake GPS the Smart Way – with Dr. Fone virtual Location
The first option works on Android OS only. However, with Dr. Fone – Virtual Location (iOS), you can fake GPS on your iOS device. Follow these steps to spoof your iPhone location.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the PC
First, download and install the Dr. Fone app to your PC, launch it and then visit the 'Virtual Location' module. Then use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to the PC. Wait for the computer to detect your iPhone and then click the 'Get Started' button.
Step 2. Mock your iPhone location
The app will automatically detect your current location. You can now go ahead and select which target locations you want to spoof. Click on the 'Teleport Mode' icon then enter the address and the coordinates of the Pokemon live locations in the 'Search bar'. The app will then load the selected region on the map. You can also move the location anywhere on the map. Just click 'Move Here' button to change location.
Step 3. Simulate device's movement
You can use one-stop or multi-stop modes to simulate your device's movement. Drop the pins on the map to create a route and specify the speed and how many times you wish to cover the route.
Step 4. See your fake location
Once you successfully fake GPS, you should see the fake location in the location-based apps. It will also tell you the distance from each Pokestop on the map.
It is possible to fake GPS with Pokemon Go. If you operate on an Android OS device, then you can use VPN location. However, you need a universal tool to spoof both Android and iOS. Dr. Fone Virtual Location works on any device. You can ispoofer how to create gpx route with Dr. Fone in as simple as 1-2-3 steps. Besides, it is user-friendly and it works with all location-based games, making it suitable for Pokemon Go.
You Might Also Like
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking