Does Fake GPS Work With Pokemon Go?
Pokemon Go is among the mobile gaming apps that continue to be an obsession of numerous gamers in the whole universe. However, you need local streets to keep touring the world and finding Pokemon characters. But when your hangouts get finished, it's time to source fake GPS for Pokemon Go and ispoofer gpx routes. Several apps are available to help you open and virtually explore other new streets and cities.
Part 1: How to Use VPN to Get a Fake GPS
Virtual Private Network is an app you can use on your phone to keep you secure and anonymous online. Likewise, you can change your IP address anytime to suit any location of choice. However, this option works on Android OS only and can't work for iPhone OS devices. Follow these steps to ispoofer gpx route with Surfshark VPN.
- 1)Once you install Surfshark VPN on your computer, launch the app and then go to the 'Settings' menu. Then hit the 'Advanced' option.
- 2)Next, hit the 'Override GPS location' toggle and head over to your phone's settings.
- 3)In the phone's settings, go to the 'About phone' option and tap the 'Build number' tab. Then enter your password when prompted. This process should take you to 'Developer mode'
- 4)Head back to 'Surfshark' app once more and open the 'Settings' app. Then scroll to find 'Select mock location app' and choose the 'Surfshark' option from the list. Wait for the setup to be completed. You can now choose a VPN service location from Surfshark to spoof your GPS.
Does fake GPS pose any risks?
Even though you may feel successful after faking a GPS location, you may be at stake for certain risks.
- It is likely to mess with the original settings of the applications on your phone. This may cause you to hard reset your phone or do a factory reset, losing some of your data.
- A possible malfunction in the original GPS of your phone is another risk.
- You are prone to harmful websites. Generally, there are risky sites that are blocked for your safety depending on the geographical location you are in. So, whenever you fake your location, it may be difficult for such sites to block risky websites for your safety.
To stay safe, use a reliable tool to fake GPS locations without possible risks. Let's see how to fake location the smart way in our next topic.
Part 2: Fake GPS the Smart Way – with Dr. Fone virtual Location
The first option works on Android OS only. However, with Dr. Fone – Virtual Location (iOS), you can fake GPS on your iOS device. Follow these steps to spoof your iPhone location.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the PC
First, download and install the Dr. Fone app to your PC, launch it and then visit the 'Virtual Location' module. Then use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to the PC. Wait for the computer to detect your iPhone and then click the 'Get Started' button.
Step 2. Mock your iPhone location
The app will automatically detect your current location. You can now go ahead and select which target locations you want to spoof. Click on the 'Teleport Mode' icon then enter the address and the coordinates of the Pokemon live locations in the 'Search bar'. The app will then load the selected region on the map. You can also move the location anywhere on the map. Just click 'Move Here' button to change location.
Step 3. Simulate device's movement
You can use one-stop or multi-stop modes to simulate your device's movement. Drop the pins on the map to create a route and specify the speed and how many times you wish to cover the route.
Step 4. See your fake location
Once you successfully fake GPS, you should see the fake location in the location-based apps. It will also tell you the distance from each Pokestop on the map.
It is possible to fake GPS with Pokemon Go. If you operate on an Android OS device, then you can use VPN location. However, you need a universal tool to spoof both Android and iOS. Dr. Fone Virtual Location works on any device. You can ispoofer how to create gpx route with Dr. Fone in as simple as 1-2-3 steps. Besides, it is user-friendly and it works with all location-based games, making it suitable for Pokemon Go.
You Might Also Like
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Fake GPS on Social Media
- Fake Whatsapp location
- Fake mSpy GPS
- Grindr Unable to Refresh
- Change Instagram Business Location
- Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Grindr GPS
- Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- Fake Tinder GPS
- Fake Snapchat GPS
- Change Instagram Region/Country
- Change Location on Tiktok
- Fake Location on Facebook
- Change Location on Hinge
- Change/Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- Change Location on Twitter
- Change Location on Facebook Dating
- Fake Location on YikYak
- Find People on Tinder by Name
- Fake GPS on Games
- Flg Pokemon go
- Pokemon go joystick on android no root
- hatch eggs in pokemon go without walking
- Fake GPS on pokemon go
- Spoofing pokemon go on Android
- Pokemon Go Unable to Authenticate
- Harry Potter Apps
- How to Catch Ditto Pokemon
- Pokemon Go CP Calculator Tips
- Pokemon Go Community Day
- Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Top Pokemon in Pokemon Go
- Fake GPS on Android
- Fake GPS on Android
- Fake GPS on Huawei Without Rooting
- Google Location Changing
- Fake GPS No Root
- Hola Fake GPS Alternative
- Spoof Android GPS without Jailbreak
- Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Android Location Settings
- Change iOS Devices Location
- Best Location Changer for iPhone and Android
- See Someone on iPhone
- Change Find My iPhone Location
- Pokemon go spoofing
- Fake all kinds of ios gps
- Fake Pokemon go GPS
- Change Weather Location on iPad
- Change Home Address on iPhone
- Fake Location to Bypass Regional Restriction
- Change Netflix Location
- Bypass MLB Tv
- Change Location on YouTube TV
- Change Play Store Country
- Change Location on Facebook Marketplace
- Dating Apps Tips