Most-used 6 Ideas to Boost Your Instagram Engagement 
Instagram these days is not only used for sharing your photos and videos but also as a medium to promote your brand, product, and services. Owing to the increased user-base of the platform worldwide, it has become one of the top platforms for promoting business. One of the key factors for efficient promotion is Instagram engagement which refers to all the methods a user can interact with the content. The higher the engagement, the better are the business prospects.
So, if you too wish to increase Instagram engagement, you are reading on the right page.
- Part 1: Most used 6 ideas to boost your Instagram engagement
- 1. Valuable content
- 2. Rely on aesthetics
- 3. Use video content
- 4. Engaging back with the users
- 5. Using location tags and hashtags
- 6. Using stickers in the stories
- 7. Posting when engagement is highest
- Part 2: What is a good Instagram engagement rate?
Part 1: Most used 6 Ideas to Boost Your Instagram Engagement
Having a good number of followers does not necessarily mean that your engagement is high. Several strategies can be employed to create trust among the followers and make them loyal to your business or brands. Below enlisted are some of these.
1. Valuable content
Valuable content sounds like an abstract notion to us, but we can understand it as the content which: educates, informs or entertains; is relevant to its target audience; tells a story that people understand; is well-produced; and is written by people who care. Also, in the ever-changing social media world, the content that can bring people laughs and tears can be called valuable and meaningful as well.
The crux of any social media post, including Instagram, is its content. So, the key here to boost engagement is to create content that is liked by people and saved for future reference and shared with dear ones. Interesting and eye-catchy content also gets the people's attention, and for this, you can make them visually appealing by adding colors, graphics, charts, and similar things. Instagram carousel also works great here by providing a wide range of information.
2. Rely on Aesthetics
When it comes to Instagram, visuals work as the maker or the breaker. As it is said that the first impression is the last impression, so make sure that your content is aesthetically appealing. The grid on your Instagram profile must be eye-catchy, having graphics, bright colors, and images. You can even consider using free tools for planning the grid.As what Designmantic said that if you hope to promote your aesthetic skills you can work on the following 8 aspects:
- Keep learning. Follow design blogs, read design related books and sharpen your skiils with ongoing learning.
- Equipped yourself with the foundation of design. Learn basics of design through interactive crash courses.
- Collect artwork that inspires you. For instance, ideas, vision and stories.
- Get your hands dirty. Make the knowledge into practice.
- Participate in design community.
- To be open-minded. Get feedback from your peers about your works.
- Remix or remark your favorite designs.
- Get insights to industry trends with new ideas or techniques.
3. Use video content
Video content is popularly used on Instagram in reels, short animated video posts, stories, and IGTV. Videos grab the users' attention quickly and can even keep them engaged for a long time. Footage remains on the feeds permanently and works as a constant tool to boost engagement. A simple yet engaging video will work great for your business. No matter that a video is long or short, compared to images, videos could be a better choice to show the content.
4. Engaging back with the users
Whenever a follower reacts or engages with your brand, ensure to commit back to show them your consideration and make them feel special. Whenever any follower tags you, respond to them back through a message or a comment to make them feel valuable to you. This will further drive the followers to engage more with your brand and business and eventually create a relationship.
5. Using location tags and hashtags
To increase the searchability of your posts, adding hashtags and location tags will be good ways to follow. These tags help to further promote your brand among people having similar interests. Rather than general and broader hashtags, use ones more specific to your niche. Location tags also work great to connect with the people in your area and connect with them.
Suppose you are looking for ways to connect with people beyond your location to get more engagement and followers. In that case, personalized and localized hashtags for different countries and places on an Instagram business account play an important role. In this case, an excellent tool called Wondershare Dr. Fone-Virtual Location software could get some help. Using this professional tool, you can change and manipulate the GPS location of your Android and iOS device and fake it to be somewhere else.
This location change feature of the Dr. Fone will work great for Instagram engagement boosting as it will let you connect with people of other locations. Once the location is spoofed, it can be used for Instagram, Telegram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Tinder, Bumble, and more. Watchi the video tutorial to learn how to use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location to revert the location on Instagram.
In just a single click, you can teleport to any location in the world.
Steps to change the Instagram location using Dr. Fone-Virtual Location
Step 1. Download, install, and launch the software on your Windows or Mac system and choose the Virtual Location option from the main interface.
Step 2. Connect your Android or iOS device to your system and click on Get Started button.
Step 3. A new window will open, and your device's actual location will appear on the map. You can click on the Center On icon if you are facing any issues with displaying the exact location.
Step 4. Click on the teleport mode icon (3rd one) to activate it at the upper-right corner. Next, at the top-left field, enter the location you wish to teleport to and then tap on the Go button.
Step 5. After the location is identified, click on Move Here at the pop-up window, and your new device and all the location-based apps, including Instagram, will now use this as your current location.
6. Using stickers in the stories
Adding stickers to your Instagram stories will not only make them look interesting but will also help in boosting engagement. The stickers can be used for multiple tasks like quizzes, creating polls, Q&A, and emoji sliders that work as a fun way to interact with the followers.
7. Posting when engagement is highest
To boost engagement, post your content when there is maximum visibility by the followers. When you know the day and the timings, you can schedule your post at that time only to have better visibility and engagement. To understand the details about when your posts are performing best, check the built-in Instagram insights.
Part 2: What is a good Instagram engagement rate?
After you have studied and employed all the tactics and techniques of boosting Instagram engagement, it is time to see if the results are as expected or not. So, if you too want to know what is a good Instagram engagement rate, the reference values of the global average for a Instagram business accounts for the year 2021 are as below.
- Instagram post types: 0.82%
- Instagram photo posts: 0.81%
- Video posts: 0.61%
- Carousel posts: 1.01%
How to boost engagement on Instagram? Use the above strategies for the growth of your business and brand. You can even change the location of your Instagram using Dr.Fone to increase the reach and boost engagement.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking