Is Mega Mewtwo The Strongest Pokémon?
With the introduction of Pokémon Red and Blue and the following cartoon series, Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle to name a few have become cultural icons. However, there’s no Pokémon that can match the enthusiasm that fans of the series get on seeing Mewtwo. In this post, we’re going to talk about Mega Mewtwo X & Y. So, read on to find out how to evolve into a shiny version of Mewtwo and tips to get this Pokémon.
Part 1: What Is Mega Mewtwo In Pokémon?
Mewtwo is a Psychic-type Legendary Pokémon that’s introduced in Gen 1. Though it is not known for evolving into or from any other Pokémon, Mewtwo is capable of Mega Evolving into different forms known as –
Mega Mewtwo X from Mewtwonite X
Mega Mewtwo Y from Mewtwonite Y
Mega Mewtwo X is bulkier and bigger than its normal state. On the other hand, Mega Mewtwo Y is lighter and smaller than its normal state.
Part 2: How to Evolve Into Shiny Mega Mewtwo?
Mega Evolution was introduced in Pokémon X and Y and was then expanded with the introduction of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. When specific Pokémon holds the right Mega Stone, they can do temporary Mega Evolutions in the battle. The Mega Evolutions provide the Pokémon massive stat boost and new capabilities.
Below is the step-by-step guide to help you learn how to evolve into Shiny Mega Mewtwo-
Step 1: You have to do some work before getting access to Mega Evolutions. Performing and finishing these tasks will help you get the item you require to perform Mega Evolutions. Acquire the Rumble Badge from Shalour Gym through defeating Korrina.
Step 2: Go to the peak of the Tower of Mystery after the fight and talk to Korrina to get the Mega Ring.
Step 3: Now, it’s time to upgrade the Mega Ring. Well, the upgraded ring isn’t essential for all Mega Evolutions but is needed to locate the hidden Mega Stones. Professor Sycamore is going to upgrade your Mega Ring at the Anistar Sundial after defeating your opponent in Kiloude City. It’s not possible after you complete the main story.
Step 4: In order to perform a Mega Evolution, the Pokémon needs to hold a special Mega Stone. These Mega Stones are unique to each Pokémon. Only some Pokémon can Mega Evolve with them and Mewtwo is one of them. For Mewtwo, the location of Mega Stones is Unknown Dungeon.
Step 5: Give the Mega Stone to that corresponding Pokémon for holding as it is required for Pokémon to hold its Mega Stone in order to perform Mega Evolution.
Step 6: You can perform Mega Evolution in battles and only one of your Pokémon can perform Mega Evolution per battle. Your Pokémon will remain in its Mega form until the fight is complete or it faints.
That’s how to evolve into Mega Mewtwo. As you can now see that the first and most important step is to beat Korrina in order to mega evolve.
Part 3: What Is Mega Mewtwo Worth?
No other Pokémon is as all-powerful, immortal, and invincible as the Mewtwo from series of Pokémon. With his sheer psychic capabilities, Mewtwo is capable of controlling whoever he desires and whatever he desires, and it includes the Earth’s weather. In the latest additions, Mewtwo two Mega Evolutions placed him among the strongest and fastest Pokémon.
If Mewtwo performs Mega Evolution into one of its forms, it takes back its quite well-deserved position as the most powerful Pokémon, with a base stat of 780.
So, Yes!! Mega Mewtwo is the strongest Pokémon.
And if you’re one of those who love to collect Pokémon cards and thinking of getting M Mewtwo EX, then you should be probably wondering about its worth on the market. Isn’t, it right? Then, it starts at $9.99.
Part 4: How to Get Mega Mewtwo X And Y?
In order to get or evolve into Mega Mewtwo X or Mega Mewtwo Y, you need a special Mega Stone for your Pokémon. In Part 2 of this post, we have given in-depth detail about how to get the job done. Nevertheless, below we have covered some other tips to catch Mega Mewtwo X And Y:
However, there would come a scenario when you find yourself in the need of changing location in your Pokémon game. For instance, Pokémon Go requires you to go out and discover different areas in order to get and catch Pokémons, many people seek ways to spoof their locations. And that’s when Dr. Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) comes in very handy. This app can help you trick all location-based apps on your iPhone.
To perform Mega Evolution, you need to beat gym leader, Korrina. And this creature uses 2 Fighting-type Pokémon and a Flying/Fighting-type Pokémon. You should use fast and strong flying-type/psychic-type Pokémon and attack in order to make fast work of these three.
It’s worth mentioning here that performing Mega Evolution of Mewtwo in Pokémon Go is yet not possible. Soon, Mewtwo will be in the list of Pokémon Go Mega Evolutions.
The Bottom Line:
That’s all on Mewtwo Mega Evolution. Yes, Mega Mewtwo is the strongest Pokémon. To perform its Mega Evolution, it must hold its own special Mega Stone - Mewtwonite X or Mewtwonite Y. Trainers have to wear a bracelet called Mega Ring and it can be acquired at the Tower of Mastery in Shalour City, but you need to defeat the Gym Leader for that. With both things accessible, you can select the Mega Evolution option with an attack. Keep in mind that only one Pokémon per trainer is capable of Mega Evolving during each battle. Once a Pokémon is in its Mega form, it remains in that form until the battle completes.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking