Can I still download ispoofer on 2023
After Niantic filed a copyright infringement case against Global++, it was only a matter of time before other geo-spoofing tools started terminating their services as well. However, no one ever thought that iSpoofer would be the first one to go down permanently. For people who don’t know what we are talking about, iSpoofer used to be one of the most reliable location spoofing apps to set a fake location in Pokemon Go. It helped users to collect a variety of Pokemon without leaving their house at all. All they had to do was change their GPS location and collect the desired Pokemon characters.
But, back in September 2020, iSpoofer completely shut down and its services were terminated immediately. While no one knows the main reason for this action, the majority of people believe that its makers were the second target on Niantic’s list after Global++. So, to avoid paying a large settlement fee, they decided to quietly take down their product from the Internet.
As of now, iSpoofer download is neither available via direct links or the official website. But, POGO players are still looking for ways to get iSpoofer to fake their location in the game. If you’re one of them, this guide will help. Today, we are going to discuss whether it’s possible to download iSpoofer and what’s the best alternative to fake GPS location on an iPhone.
Part 1: where to download the iSpoofer after iSpoofer shut down?
After the makers discontinued all the services, iSpoofer was vanished from the Internet permanently. In fact, people who were even using the pro version of the app received an official email regarding the discontinuity of the product.
Since that day, it has been a challenge for POGO players to find a working iSpoofer version. Today, the only way to get iSpoofer download link is to join a dedicated Discord server. There are many POGO fans who have created discord servers where they share relevant information about iSpoofer. However, some of these servers also share working iSPoofer links that any member can use to download iSpoofer on their iDevice.
The only challenge with this method is that it’s not an easy task to find a reliable discord server. The truth is only a handful of servers share relevant information. The majority of discord servers are either fake or provide irrelevant links that may even damage your system’s hardware, especially if you don’t use an Anti-malware program.
To avoid such an unexpected scenario, we have cherry-picked a few of our favorite discord servers where you might be able to find working iSpoofer download links. These servers include:
With 10,000+ active members, PokeNemo is one of the most popular Pokemon GO discord servers right now. The server is managed by a community of POGO enthusiasts and provides relevant information about geo spoofing in Pokemon Go. You can join the server to check if there are any working iSpoofer links and also find links to other location spoofing tools.
- Pokemon GO Raids
Pokemon GO Raids is another popular discord server that primarily shares information regarding raids and different events in the game. However, occasionally, you can also find tips on how to fake location to catch rare Pokemon. Even though there hasn’t been any news regarding iSpoofer specifically on the server, you can still join the server to check other spoofing tricks to change your location in Pokemon Go.
Part 2: Other safer way to spoof on 2022
If you’ve come this far, you already know iSpoofer is gone permanently and it’s not an easy job to find a working iSpoofer download link in 2021. At this stage, it would be better to move on and look for other alternatives of iSpoofer to continue using mock locations in Pokemon Go to collect a variety of Pokemon characters.
One of the best ways to do this is to use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS). It’s a professional location spoofing tool that’s exclusively tailored to help iPhone/iPad users change the device’s GPS location. It has a dedicated “Teleport Mode” that’ll allow you to change your current location to anywhere in the world. You can even use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) to find extremely specific locations on the map.
One of the major benefits of Dr.Fone - Virtual Location is that it comes with a built-in “GPS Joystick” feature. This means that you’ll be able to plan fake routes and virtually control your movement on the map as well. Unlike other spoofing apps, the Joystick feature can be easily controlled with the arrow keys on your keyboard.
Let’s walk you through a few key features of Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) that make it the best choice to fake GPS location in Pokemon GO.
- One-click solution to change your location
- Use GPS coordinates to find specific locations
- GPS Joystick to control your movement easily
- Plan fake routes and customize your movement speed on the map
- Auto Marching allows your character to move in one direction
So, here’s the detailed step-by-step process to fake GPS location in Pokemon Go using Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS).
Step 1 - Install and launch the Dr.Fone toolkit on your PC. Once you’re at the home screen, click on “Virtual Location”.
Step 2 - Now, grab your iPhone/iPad and connect it to the computer. Then, click “Get Started” to proceed further.
Step 3 - A map will appear on your screen and you’ll see the current location on your screen. Now, select “Teleport Mode” (the third icon at the top-right corner) and use the search bar to look for a location. Alternatively, you can also find a location by pasting the GPS coordinates in the search bar. Click “Go” to search for the desired location.
Step 4 - Finally, click “Move Here” to set the selected location as your fake location.
That’s it; your iPhone’s GPS location will be changed instantly and you’ll be able to play Pokemon Go using a fake location. So, if you’ve been looking for a reliable way to change GPS location in Pokemon Go, make sure to use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS).
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking