Not able to download ispoofer for pogo? best alternative founded!
If you are a sincere Pokemon Go player who sticks by the rules and plays the game, then you probably don’t know how hard it is to eliminate a location spoofer from the picture. The game attains new spheres and seems more interesting with a location spoofer involved. If you are an iOS user or an Android enthusiast who is eager for iSpoofer’s return or worried about iSpoofer Pogo not working, then this might just be the right article for you.
Part 1 - Why am I unable to download iSpoofer for Pogo?
iSpoofer was discontinued two years ago, around 2019 and still remains out of action. This could possibly be because Pokemon Go makers have banned the application. The main target customers for iSpoofer were the PoGo players and having them gone, there is not much the app can offer.
The initial version remains unsupportive and shows ‘Maintenance’ pop up while you cannot download any new versions from their website. It still contains the old links on the site which are of no use to the current players. Tackling with too much will also result in account ban as Pokemon Go has strict rules that no third party applications will be entertained.
Since we haven’t heard from iSpoofer in 2020, we can assume that they won’t be here for long and it would be a wise choice to look for alternatives.
Part 2 - How to Find other alternatives for the iSpoofer
It is hard to handle change especially when you are an iPhone user. There aren’t many apps that you can find on the App Store and you never know their authenticity. Even if you find a good location spoofer, you never know how long that is going to keep your location changed or if it will remain undetected. That being said - your first obvious option for spoofing Pokemon Go would be -
Any App from the Apple App Store
If the iSpoofer for Pogo is not working, then you can make a simple search for some other GPS location changer on the App store and they would help you for a short time. If you are lucky then they might remain undetected for a very long time. However, we won’t suggest this to be the most stable option so we can move ahead to the next best thing for the iOS users.
In-built spoofing with VPNs
Virtual Private Networks are known for masking your IP on the world wide web but what most of you don’t know is that they can also spoof your location. But this is only restricted to a few VPN applications that have the feature. SurfShark and ExpressVPn are two of the most affordable and efficient VPNs that you can consider for your iOS devices.
The spoofer will help you play Pokemon Go for sure though I cannot give you assurance about other games in the market. However, the detection rate is a problem because Pokemon Go is capable of detecting these VPNs and blocking your account if you don’t play your cards well. That is, you need to be careful about where you are ‘changing’ your location to (not too far).
If you are looking for something long lasting and something that won’t pose a detection problem, then I would suggest you to go for WOnder share’s Dr.Fone. It is affordable, has some remarkable features and works great for both Android and iOS devices.
Unlike iSpoofer, this will not require jailbreak access, detects every location on the globe and poses no threat to your Pokemon Go account. Here are the simple steps that you need to follow to work with Dr.Fone for spoofing location -
Step 1- Take the device you are playing Pokemon Go on and connect it to a computer system. Then open the Dr.Fone and application and the terms and conditions will be displayed. Read them carefully, agree and then click on the ‘Get Started’ option.
Step 2 - You will be led to a page hat will display the entire map of the world and also your location on the globe. You can easily zoom in and out to understand coordinates and location better. On the upper right corner of the page, you’ll find ‘Teleport Mode’ that you should opt for.
Step 3 - Then you can change your location from your current place to anywhere you want to go. This can be quite close or even as far as some other country. However, for Pokemon Go purposes, keep it close. Then click on ‘Move Here’.
Step 4 - Your location change will happen automatically and within a few minutes, the new location will be registered on every site that you go to. So, you are covered!
Part 3 - Tips to avoid being Banned
- You need to give enough time for the cool down. This means, as soon as you change your location, wait for a few minutes before you can play the game again so that the ‘vigilante’ does not catch this abrupt change.
- Try not to use apps that are too amateur, having fake reviews on Google/App stores because these will be too vulnerable and detectable.
- If you are not sure where to spoof, then there are certain safe co-ordinates that lon term gamers of Pokemon Go suggest so you can opt for them. They are just for starters until you find your way through
- Try not to make abrupt location changes - keep it nearby initially and slowly try to increase your radius. An abrupt change can draw attention.
That being said, there aren’t any well-researched and ground rules as to how your spoofing should be so that you remain undetected. All we can do is pick up tips from someone else’s expertise. Apps like Dr.Fone will help you change your virtual location without getting your account banned as they are designed to do this very job with perfection.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking