Latest discussion about iSpoofer on Reddit You Should Know
Ever since the GPS-based game Pokémon Go hit the app stores, players from all around the world have indulged themselves in using spoofing apps and programs to fake their coordinates online in order to take better advantage of the game.
iSpoofer and other native apps like it run a simulation program that fakes your coordinates based on your IP Address in order to trick the game’s algorithm into thinking you were somewhere, you’re not. It had become increasingly popular up until Niantic (the publisher of Pokémon Go) registered deep-rooted measures to ban player accounts that have resorted to jailbreak or spoofing techniques. They can now track the accounts using these app’s signatures in order to levy a soft or permanent ban on your account on Pokémon Go. Hence today, apps and programs like iSpoofer can no longer be seen with the same confidence as they once did during the game’s initial release.
Every day, there are new and improved methods of spoofing and since it provides the player with several untapped advantages, it is hardly going away any time soon. Then again, previously active applications like iSpoofer may have become obsolete in their approach so if you are into spoofing, it is best to consider a wider scale of options.
Part 1: 5 Main Discussion about iSpoofer on Reddit
- Download and Install iSpoofer using Cydia Impactor
For those who don’t already know, iSpoofer is a spoofing application meant to fake your location using a Mac or iOS device. If you are having trouble installing iSpoofer on your iPhone and other such devices by the usual method, it might be so since iSpoofer released a new update to their software.
There are of course other ways you can install iSpoofer, one of them being using Cydia Impactor. This application is available for download on both smartphone and PC systems, but in the case of an iPhone it requires you to jailbreak your device or Apple Developer’s license, in order to use it.
On the other hand, if you intend to use your laptop or PC, you may not even require a jailbreak. You can simply utilize an XCode to get past security on your Apple device. You can also revert to a premium version of the iSpoofer app to get added benefits like using it on three different devices.
The following are the steps for installing iSpoofer on your PC;
- Ensure that you are using the latest version of iTunes. If not, then have updated. Now, download and launch iSpoofer.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC via USB cable and then tap on the ‘trust’ option prompted by your PC for granting access to the device.
- After your device has successfully been connected, a map will be displayed by the iSpoofer program on your screen.
- Use the pointer on the screen to move your coordinates to the location you prefer.
- For applying this method to Pokémon Go, you will need to set your device to ‘Route’ mode and then design that route on the map.
- What causes Spoof Detection of Apps like iSpoofer?
Ever since the release of the game, Niantic has had its hands full trying to get players to keep to playing the game as it was originally intended. Henceforth in January 2020, new and improved anti-cheat codes were installed that detect any modifications made to Pokémon Go using apps like iSpoofer and iPogo. These rogue applications add a joystick overlay to the game’s interface to help players spoof freely without moving at all from their original location. As a consequence to spoofing on Pokémon Go, once detected Niantic would either levy a soft ban or permanent ban to the player’s account.
During the month of February 2021, Niantic has shown little to no notice for spoofers however it still wasn’t safe for active spoofing to continue since random ban waves may upsurge out of nowhere. As of March 2021, Niantic has updated players through their support page that they will be taking up more intense efforts towards curtailing spoofers by installing more enhanced technology.
What causes the detection of spoofing is not related to any of the in-game activity. The publisher of the game keeps tabs on any modifications made to their app. This means that even if you’re not jumping to a different location and simply staying put, your account may still receive a ban. The catch time hikes or game movement are not taken into account. It is only when you are using a rooted or jailbroken device in which case you receive a ban.
- iSpoofer permanently shuts down
The app – iSpoofer mainly uses a fake GPS signal or rooted Mac or iOS device to spoof your location on games like Pokémon Go or Harry Potter–Wizards Unite. The game, however, has been going through rapid changes that has made it even more difficult for players to spoof using iSpoofer mods.
Although spoofing apps like iSpoofer and iPogo does have their own Discord support for players, it would still require players to conform to stringent rules in order to spoof safely and avoid a ban on their accounts. Previously players installing iSpoofer on their PC or iPhone would need to get their approved iTunes certificates from the Discord channel in order to successfully install iSpoofer.
As of September 2020, iSpoofer had officially announced that they will be going offline permanently, which means that the iSpoofer APK file will no longer be up for download and that it is best for spoofers to look for other viable options. iPogo however, hasn’t yet updated users officially regarding any intentions to go offline but it can be a mere eventuality since it too followed the same approach as iSpoofer. This is again, no official update!
- Best app for Spoofing without Jailbreak on iOS
The line of iOS-compatible spoofing tech and software are all with their own unique traits and approaches that are accompanied with their own drawbacks. To start with, iTools is not an application but rather a plug-in accessory which is afforded for 40$. iPogo uses a direct install method which includes modification to your app that runs the risk of getting detected by anti-spoofing software. The IPA File Installation method requires the user to go through a few hefty steps that may include jailbreak. Signolous is a more assured application similar to iSpoofer’s that does not cause any revocation to your app installation but requires you to pay a 20$ annual fee.
- Prevent Information Theft Spoofing with iSpoofer
It is no new concept that using third-party websites/apps like iSpoofer implies the risk of getting hacked. Installing iSpoofer on a secured device such as Mac or iPhone still poses a potential threat to your privacy. Your system may get infected with malware or the keylogger virus which is known to steal all your personal information – passwords and account info as such.
Keep these key steps in mind always while spoofing on third-party websites;
- Install a paid anti-virus on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Factory reset all tablets and phones before installing any anti-virus such as AVG, Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, or Bitdefender.
- Once anti-virus is in place and running, you will need to change all passwords to your accounts like email, bank, game stores, social media, etc.
Part 2: Best iSpoofer Alternative: Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
With the rise in popularity of location-based apps like dating sites and games, there is a huge upsurge of third-party location spoofers which facilitates the user with several benefits but not without their own drawbacks. What users need is a secured means of jumping or faking locations that enable them to change their virtual location without any of the underlying risks of malware or detection.
Wondershare Dr.Fone presents an easy-to-operate, secured and viable solution to this dilemma. With the help of this location changer, you can change your iPhone’s or iPad’s GPS location to anywhere in the world. Not only is it easy to install but also super easy to install and use. On top of that it enables the user to enjoy added facilities like controlling the speed when mocking GPS like – walking speed, cycling speed, or driving speed. You can manually teleport or add multiple stops while traveling virtually. Also, there is an added joystick for manual handling.
Get started with Wondershare Dr.Fone by following these few simple steps;
4,039,074 people have downloaded it
Step 1: Download Wondershare Dr.Fone from their official website. Install and launch the program.
Step 2: Open the ‘Virtual Location’ options while having your iPhone connected to your computer. Then click on ‘Get started’.
Step 3: The map window will open up. You can enter your current location in the search bar or by tapping the ‘center on’ found in the lower right corner option for automatic location detection.
Step 4: Click on the ‘teleport mode’ to get a list of options to teleport to or enter in the location of your choice manually. Now, click on ‘Go’ to start teleporting.
Step 5: Dr.Fone now has the coordinates in place and you can click on ‘Move Here’ to place your GPS coordinates on the map which you picked out, for example, Rome.
Step 6: Your location is now transfixed to the selected coordinates. You can simple open the GPS on your iPhone and click ‘Center On’ to get the accurate placement of your GPS.
Whether you are trying out spoofing for the first time or simply getting into to again after a long break, Dr.Fone Virtual Location from Wondershare presents an easy viable solution to changing your virtual location. It is more reliable than most third-party applications that pose a threat to your privacy.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking