7 Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead of Our World
When I have started playing The Walking Dead Our World, I have no idea that the game will catch on with the broader market. As I have been playing this game quite a bit the last few weeks, I figure I might share what I have learned. If you are getting into the game now, I think there is a lot of stuff you should probably know up first. The game becomes interesting in selling your card packs that it does describe itself in many circumstances, so I have tried my best to fill the voids.
The Walking Dead Our World Game: Safe House Advantages
If you scroll for benefits at The Walking Dead Our World Reddit, you can understand the game, but if you experience it, then you can triumph the contest. Rescue missions are different from each other. When you accomplish one, a survivor will accompany you temporarily until you escort another player to a "safe house." You will require building materials to make a safe house. You can get them after the third stage of the infestation mission. There are four types of safe houses, including Shelter (S), Trading Post (T), Armory (A), and Warehouse (W).
You will achieve rewards only when you move survivors to a safe house. Rewards rely on the building type:
If you drop survivors at-
- Armory- you will get weapon cards
- Warehouse- you will receive perk cards
- Build a shelter and then move survivors for hero cards.
- If you need coins, you will have to build and drop survivors at the Trading Post.
No need to worry if you haven't built one! A maximum of three survivors can accompany your hero. Once you have made a safe house, you can drop all three to get your rewards. Tap the backpack icon on the screen's bottom and then tap "build" to construct a safe house.
Upgrade a safe house for better rewards. Don't forget to drop the required numbers of survivors into a building to boost it up. An upgraded safe house needs more survivors as compared to the last one. Not only this, I received knowledge regarding various tricks that helped me a lot in leveling up my game and gain confidence to lead this game.
Read on to learn what I have experienced and how you can implement it in your game-
- Join the group instantly
While playing with friends, make sure to group up with them. There is no genuine reason to join a local group, as you can play with anyone, anywhere in this game. Instead, become a part of the group with the highest member count, as you will get various ways of beating challenges that way. By doing so, you can have access to solid coins from group challenges if you reach high tiers as a team.
- Stay Updated to Card Icons
I began struggling with higher-level scourges until I realized how to easily check that zombies were fragile to what kind of heroes and weapons. One can see a double-up arrow in yellow on a card when you pick it for a mission that will display if you are using extra-strong against a particular type of zombie.
- Change Weapons and Heroes
I thought I was irrational because it took me a solid few hours to learn to change weapons and heroes. You cannot change your "default" load out unless you are about to begin a mission once you have reached that screen.
- XP Arrives from Card Upgrading
Many players in my group were perplexed when they did mission after mission and didn't level up. It is not my favorite system, but leveling up is mainly tied to card upgrades. When you update cards, it is what gives you bursts of XP. It feeds into the pay-to-win nature of the game, as theoretically, you can purchase a bunch of coins and cards and boost your level with even playing, but that is how it is right now.
- Prefer to Buy the Level-up Packs
Our World, The Walking Dead, is a free game but will ask you to spend a lot. If you are willing to spend something, I would suggest maximizing value by $2 - $5 bundles provided by leveling up. You will get way more stuff in those, both currency and cards, than you would purchase all the crap solely. Make sure that any currency you buy will stack over your present caps. Don't worry!
- Level up Resets All Infestations
One way to get around a multi-block radius is if you level up to reset everything at once. So if you see that you are above to level up, embrace those last card upgrades until everything is sorted out. Then elevate, get the XP and reset everything in sight.
- Simulate Walking with Virtual Location: Teleport Worldwide and Add Route as Your Favorite
Not every one of you can be aware of this, but you can change your location or fake GPS. Stunned on hearing? I will tell you how I have used this trick to level up the game. The day I came across Dr. Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) for my iOS helped me navigate effectively in the game. You need to follow simple steps-
- Click "Virtual Location" from all the choices, and connect your iPhone to your computer. Select "Get Started"
- In the new window, you can trace your location on the map. If the place is not accurately displayed, choose the "Centre On" icon in the lower right part to exhibit the right area.
- Turn on the teleport by selecting the corresponding icon in the upper right. Enter the place you want to teleport. For instance, Rome and click "Move Here" in the popup box.
- Simulate Movement Along a Path (2 Spots):This location spoofing program permits you to simulate movement along a route you specified two spots.
Here is how-
- Reach "one-stop mode" by choosing the corresponding icon in the upper right.
- Choose a spot where you want to go. The popup box will display how far it is.
- Drag the slider in the lower part to set how fast you want to walk. And then click, "Move Here."
- Enter the number to describe how many times you back and forth between the two places in the new popup box. Click "March" to start simulating the movement.
- Simulating Move (Multiple Spots):Try "multi-stop-mode" to pass by multiple places. Follow these steps-
- Click the "multi-stop-mode" in the upper right, and you can select all the stops you want to pass one by one.
Now, the popup box shows how far you will travel on the map.
- Specify how many times to go forth and back. Click "March" to commence the movement simulation.
- After this, your place will be moving along the route you specified at the desired speed
- Use Joystick for More Flexible GPS Control: Dr. Fone has integrated the virtual characteristic program to spare 90% labor for GPS control. You can find a joystick in the lower left part in teleport.
- I have added my route as a favorite: The historical record is limited to record your entire route. If you find a virtual location and valuable road enables to add it to favorites. You can open it anytime!
Step 1: Add any routes into your favorites
You can search for the five-star icon on the ride sidebar and the new window after you select three modes in the virtual location screen. Then, click to add your favorite route.
Step 2: Browse and find from your selected favorites
You can check the number of your favorite routes by clicking the five-star icon and can remove them as per your choice.
Step 3: Click the "Move" button; you can commute to your favorite route again.
I hope you understand what you can experience with The Walking Dead Our World Gameplay and how Dr. Fone can help you level up in this game. All I have done is installed this app and game. Make GPS spot fake and win. And do you know what? I have cleared many levels of The Walking Dead Our World with the help of Dr. Fone! I don't think cheating is an experience that I have experienced using this intelligent tool because what matters is the result. So, what are you waiting for? Installing Dr. Fone for the walking dead, our world is fruitful. Beat the challenges with technology!
You Might Also Like
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking