Things About Mega Absol Evolution You Want to Know!
Want to catch and train your favourite Pokemon in actual locations around you, then Pokemon Go will be an absolute treat for you. In case you don’t know then, Pokemon Go is a smartphone application which you can easily download and install from Google play store or App store and that too for free.
This fantastic game makes use of location tracking technology (GPS) and mapping to track your location while you catch those fictional characters to seem to move around you in real life. All this is made possible with the help of augmented reality.
One of the most exciting features of Pokemon Go is Mega Evolution. Through this article, we are going to discuss Mega Evolution. So, what exactly do we mean by mega evolution?
First of all, you need to understand that for a pokemon to undergo mega evolution, a new resource called “Mega Energy” will be required. Also, note that the Mega form of a pokemon is always temporary.
In simple words, mega evolution involves the transformation of a pokemon into its more powerful or robust form. Any pokemon can stay in its Mega state only for a short duration of time. After the Pokemon’s mega-state is completed and it comes back to its original state, gradually the energy of the Pokemon will also decrease.
With that being said, here are some crucial points you should keep in mind regarding mega evolution. Firstly, make note that only one Pokemon can undergo Mega evolution at one time. So, let’s discuss Mega Absol.
Part 1: How Good is Mega Absol?
This dark-type pokemon called Absol can evolve into Mega Absol. It's highly significant to understand that Absol pokemon comes as a warning to the people to indicate towards a potential natural disaster that may occur in future.
There is no doubt that Mega Absol is a nice pokemon. Mega Absol brings an offensive presence with it. After getting a boost, you will find Mega Absol an amazing anti-lead.
Part 2: What's the Weakness of Absol in Pokemon?
It's worth mentioning here that "Fighting", "Fairy" and "Bug" are the weaknesses of the Absol pokemon. On the other hand, Absol pokemon is quite strong against "Psychic", "Dark" and "Ghost".
Note that the appearance of an Absol is related to the occurrence of a coming disaster in future. That disaster may be an earthquake or even a tidal wave. That's the reason why Absol is also called disaster pokemon.
Part 3: Where Can I Find the Mega Absol and Catch Them?
Note that in order to achieve Mega Evolution of Mega Absol, Absolute stone will be required.
You can get this stone in Kiloude City amid the post-game. If you talk with details, then you should note that during the post-game, you will be required to beat the elite four and champion for the first time. Then, Shauna (a fictional girl character) shall inform you that someone called "Professor Sycamore" is going to meet you in Lumiose city. Then, you will be given a pass to Kiloude City; you will encounter your rival who will most probably be present at the very top of the hill.
Then, you will be required to fight your opponent so as to get the Absolute stone to trigger mega evolution.
While playing Pokemon Go, if you want to fetch any pokemon (like Mega Absol) and you are unable to teleport to any location in real life, then using a software that can help you change your current location to any place in the world will be quite beneficial for you.
Dr.Fone(Virtual Location) is amazing software with the help of which you can fake location in Pokemon Go games.
Without even moving, you'll be able to catch your favourite pokemon. In this section provided below, we shall discuss how you can use the teleport feature of Dr.Fone(Virtual Location). So, without any further delay, let's get started.
First of all, you have to download Dr.Fone(Virtual Location) iOS. Then, you are required to install Dr.Fone. Finally, you have to launch the application on your device.
Step 1: From the various options that are shown, you have to select Virtual Location” and ensure that you have kept your iPhone connected to your computer while you perform that step. Next, you have to click on “Get Started”.
Step 2: A new window will appear; you will see your actual location on the map. If there is any inaccuracy in the location that is being shown on the map, you will be required to click on “Center On”, after doing that, you’ll see that now the exact location will be shown on the map.
Step 3: Now, you will notice a “teleport mode” icon in the upper right part portion; you will be required to click on it in order to activate it. Next, you should enter the location(where you want to teleport to) in the upper left field. After that, finally, click on “Go”. Let’s take an example and enter Rome in Italy.
Step 4: Your system shall now understand that you wish to teleport to Rome, Italy. Then, you should tap on “Move here” in the pop-up box.
Step 5: If you have followed all the prior steps correctly, your location will be set successfully to “Rome”(or any other location which you have set earlier). Also, the location that will be displayed in Pokemon Go’s map will be “Rome. Below is an image of how the location will be shown.
Step 6: This is how the location will be displayed in your iPhone.
So, we learned about Mega Absol, its evolution, and a practical-to-implement guide to catch this Pokemon. We also talked about dr.fone software that presents you the freedom to fake the real-time GPS location of your smartphone in a fraction. Do you too have a practical experience to catch Mega Absol, then share it with us in the comment section below.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- 10. iTools Alternatives
- 11. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 12. 3uTools Alternatives
- 13. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 10. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- 11. Stop From Being Tracked
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 3. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 6. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking