Things About Mega Absol Evolution You Want to Know!
Want to catch and train your favourite Pokemon in actual locations around you, then Pokemon Go will be an absolute treat for you. In case you don’t know then, Pokemon Go is a smartphone application which you can easily download and install from Google play store or App store and that too for free.
This fantastic game makes use of location tracking technology (GPS) and mapping to track your location while you catch those fictional characters to seem to move around you in real life. All this is made possible with the help of augmented reality.
One of the most exciting features of Pokemon Go is Mega Evolution. Through this article, we are going to discuss Mega Evolution. So, what exactly do we mean by mega evolution?
First of all, you need to understand that for a pokemon to undergo mega evolution, a new resource called “Mega Energy” will be required. Also, note that the Mega form of a pokemon is always temporary.
In simple words, mega evolution involves the transformation of a pokemon into its more powerful or robust form. Any pokemon can stay in its Mega state only for a short duration of time. After the Pokemon’s mega-state is completed and it comes back to its original state, gradually the energy of the Pokemon will also decrease.
With that being said, here are some crucial points you should keep in mind regarding mega evolution. Firstly, make note that only one Pokemon can undergo Mega evolution at one time. So, let’s discuss Mega Absol.
Part 1: How Good is Mega Absol?
This dark-type pokemon called Absol can evolve into Mega Absol. It's highly significant to understand that Absol pokemon comes as a warning to the people to indicate towards a potential natural disaster that may occur in future.
There is no doubt that Mega Absol is a nice pokemon. Mega Absol brings an offensive presence with it. After getting a boost, you will find Mega Absol an amazing anti-lead.
Part 2: What's the Weakness of Absol in Pokemon?
It's worth mentioning here that "Fighting", "Fairy" and "Bug" are the weaknesses of the Absol pokemon. On the other hand, Absol pokemon is quite strong against "Psychic", "Dark" and "Ghost".
Note that the appearance of an Absol is related to the occurrence of a coming disaster in future. That disaster may be an earthquake or even a tidal wave. That's the reason why Absol is also called disaster pokemon.
Part 3: Where Can I Find the Mega Absol and Catch Them?
Note that in order to achieve Mega Evolution of Mega Absol, Absolute stone will be required.
You can get this stone in Kiloude City amid the post-game. If you talk with details, then you should note that during the post-game, you will be required to beat the elite four and champion for the first time. Then, Shauna (a fictional girl character) shall inform you that someone called "Professor Sycamore" is going to meet you in Lumiose city. Then, you will be given a pass to Kiloude City; you will encounter your rival who will most probably be present at the very top of the hill.
Then, you will be required to fight your opponent so as to get the Absolute stone to trigger mega evolution.
While playing Pokemon Go, if you want to fetch any pokemon (like Mega Absol) and you are unable to teleport to any location in real life, then using a software that can help you change your current location to any place in the world will be quite beneficial for you.
Dr.Fone(Virtual Location) is amazing software with the help of which you can fake location in Pokemon Go games.
Without even moving, you'll be able to catch your favourite pokemon. In this section provided below, we shall discuss how you can use the teleport feature of Dr.Fone(Virtual Location). So, without any further delay, let's get started.
First of all, you have to download Dr.Fone(Virtual Location) iOS. Then, you are required to install Dr.Fone. Finally, you have to launch the application on your device.
Step 1: From the various options that are shown, you have to select Virtual Location” and ensure that you have kept your iPhone connected to your computer while you perform that step. Next, you have to click on “Get Started”.
Step 2: A new window will appear; you will see your actual location on the map. If there is any inaccuracy in the location that is being shown on the map, you will be required to click on “Center On”, after doing that, you’ll see that now the exact location will be shown on the map.
Step 3: Now, you will notice a “teleport mode” icon in the upper right part portion; you will be required to click on it in order to activate it. Next, you should enter the location(where you want to teleport to) in the upper left field. After that, finally, click on “Go”. Let’s take an example and enter Rome in Italy.
Step 4: Your system shall now understand that you wish to teleport to Rome, Italy. Then, you should tap on “Move here” in the pop-up box.
Step 5: If you have followed all the prior steps correctly, your location will be set successfully to “Rome”(or any other location which you have set earlier). Also, the location that will be displayed in Pokemon Go’s map will be “Rome. Below is an image of how the location will be shown.
Step 6: This is how the location will be displayed in your iPhone.
So, we learned about Mega Absol, its evolution, and a practical-to-implement guide to catch this Pokemon. We also talked about dr.fone software that presents you the freedom to fake the real-time GPS location of your smartphone in a fraction. Do you too have a practical experience to catch Mega Absol, then share it with us in the comment section below.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking