A Mini-Guide to Catch Mega Alakazam
Mega Alakazam is amongst the most powerful psychic Pokemon that has a variety of outstanding moves to leave their opponents stunned. Although Alakazam is not strongly built, it is a highly intelligent Pokemon with its USP.
The appearance of pokemon Mega Alakazam is somewhat humanoid and has a stylish mustache. Alakazam has two silver spoons to perform its physics abilities and has an IQ level of 5,000. The PokemonPokemon has an excellent memory, meaning it remembers everything right from the days of hatching.
In this article, we’ll discuss in detail who Mega Alakazam is? What are its various strengths, and where do I find it, and the best software to catch this Pokemon?
Part 1: Who is Mega Alakazam?
Introduced in Generation I, Mega Alakazam is a psychic-type Pokemon. When traded, the Alakazam mega evolution is from Alakazam using the Alakazite.
With special psycho abilities and immense speed, Alakazam has the power to take down even some of the legendary Pokemon. The brain of Alakazam grows continuously; therefore, it becomes more powerful with age, like a bottle of old wine, its moves become deadly. What makes Alakazam so different? They can capture their opponent’s abilities as soon as they enter the battle arena.
The Alakazam’s brain can even outperform a supercomputer. When this PokemonPokemon trusts someone from its heart, it presents one of its special spoons, which makes everything taste delicious.
Part 2: What Are the Strengths of Mega Alakazam Pokemon?
Also known as a Psi Pokemon, Mega Alakazam is a must-have if you want to win big leagues. This PokemonPokemon was first discovered in the Kanto region.
Some of the best moves of Alakazam: Confusion. Disable, Flash. Psybeam, NightShade, Substitute, and so many others to defeat all kinds of enemies. Alakazam makes special spoons with all its psychic powers and uses it to make all its moves.
Each spoon is original; there is no one in the world. He is strong against flying and other psychic Pokemon. Its weaknesses are bugs, ghosts, and darkness.
Part 3: Where Can I Find the Mega Alakazam?
The best place to find Mega Alakazam is route 4; the probability of catching shiny Mega Alakazam is 0.5%. Otherwise, this PokemonPokemon is not easy to find; they generally hide in the caves away from the human habitats. So, in a nutshell, you’ve to explore some of the remotest places on earth to catch your favorite PokemonPokemon.
Is There Any Software to Catch Mega Alakazam?
Now, coming to the million-dollar query, is there any software or tool to find & catch Alakazam? Yes, there is dr.fone. It is a trustworthy software to teleport your smartphone anywhere in the world. Since the Pokemon Go is a VR game that gives a real-life experience, you move and catch the best PokemonPokemon. But there is a catch; you are limited in terms of what Pokemon you catch, based on your geographical location. It also has a virtual joystick that makes moving from one location a breeze. Here, we’ll put forth a practical step-by-step tutorial to fake the real-time location of your smartphone to explore new opportunities with Pokemon Go.
Step 1: The first step is to download the dr.fone software on your computer. It is available for windows and Mac PC from dr.fone’s official website, once done you’ve to install the software on your device like any other software. It will take not more than a couple to get started.
Step 2: The next step is to open the dr.fone software on your computer. As you’ve run the software, you’ll see a couple of options to choose from. Out of them, you’ve to select “Virtual Location.”
Step 3: As you’ve chosen “Virtual Location,” you’ll be taken to the next step. Hit “Click-Started.” to move ahead.
Step 4: Connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cable. Check whether your smartphone is connected properly. When the connection is established, dr.fone software will automatically detect it.
Step 5: In this step, you’ll be taken to a new window where your real-time smartphone location will show on the map. If the location is not accurate, then you’ve to click “Center On,” displayed in the lower part of the screen to precisely locate your smartphone.
Step 6: In the sixth step, you need to activate the teleport mode; this can be done by hitting the button on the upper right corner of the screen. You’ve to enter the place in the search where you land-in; it can be anywhere from Mumbai to Rome. Once you’ve selected the location, then hit Go.
Step 7: So now the dr.fone software knows what your desired location is, a pop-up will appear, you’ve to choose “Move Here.” as shown in the above pic.
Step 8: In this step, you don’t have to do anything; just check the location of your smartphone; it has changed to your desired entered location. Now, you can disconnect your smartphone from your computer and start playing Pokemon Go.
Isn’t the entire process of spoofing the real-time location of your smartphone with dr.fone super-easy. It takes a couple of minutes to change the real-time location of your device. Not just Pokemon Go, you can use dr.fone to spoof location for other Apps too. The best part about dr.fone software is that it is safe & secure. The odds of getting soft or hard banned from Pokemon is next to negligible. This is perhaps one of the biggest UPS of this software.
In the end, we introduce you to Mega Alakazam. We made you aware of his special powers, but we know how difficult it is to catch this Pokemon. To solve this, we put forth an easy mechanism to change the location of your smartphone using a third-party software to catch some of the best Pokemon in the world. We would love to hear your story of catching Mega Alakazam; share with us via the below comment section.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking