Here’s Every Missing Feature that Players Want in Pokemon Go Battle Leagues
While it has been a couple of years since the release of Pokemon Go, the game recently added a dedicated PvP mode. The Pokemon Go Battle League is an exciting segment that lets us fight with other trainers remotely. Even though the segment is new, there are so many things that are still missing in the Pokemon Battle League. In this post, we will speculate some of the features that we might expect for Battle Leagues in Pokemon Go.
Part 1: Exciting Features We Want in Pokemon Go Battle Leagues
After giving it a thought, I have come up with the following recommendations that could be improved or introduced in Pokemon Battle League.
Feature 1: A New Casual Gaming Section
Currently, there is only a Rank section in Pokemon Go League Battles that is focused on different cups (like Master or Kanto). Each league section has different rules and CP limits for Pokemons.
During these matches, players mostly select their best Pokemons to partake in Go Battle League. It barely gives us a chance to play with other Pokemons or simply practice. Therefore, Niantic should come up with a dedicated PvP section for casual players. After all, so many players just want to have fun without the stress of rank matches in the Pokemon Battle league.
Feature 2: Friends Online Status and Chat
As of now, it is pretty tough to find other trainers to play with in Battle League Pokemon Go section. Even if we have added a friend, we can’t check whether they are online.
Therefore, the Pokemon Go Battle League can have a better community in which we can easily find other trainers to play with. For instance, there could be a global and regional chat board with recruitment options. Also, we should be able to see which friend is online so we can easily invite them to join a battle.
Feature 3: Removing Friendship Limit for Battles
When the Pokemon Go Battle League started, we could only fight with friends having an “Ultra Friend” level. A while back, this was reduced to “Good Friend”, but still it restricts us from finding people to play with quickly. Almost every player of the Battle League in Pokemon Go has suggested removing the friendship level limit so that we can easily fight with strangers as well.
Feature 4: Representing our Region
Presently, players just fight in the Pokemon Go Battle League without representing any squad, region, or country. This might be a small change, but it can go a long way with country/region ratings and tournaments. Niantic can let players select their country flag and each country can have local/global boards to promote healthy competition.
Other Likely Features for Pokemon Battle League
Since the Battle League section in Pokemon Go is still evolving, we might expect a lot of changes in the coming days. Here are some of the other suggestions that players would love to see in the Pokemon Battle League.
- The Pokemon Go Battle League rewards are the same since season 1 and players would like to get new rewards now.
- There should be a “Quick Chat” option to help us communicate with other players and opponents.
- Apart from a global leaderboard, there should be boards for cities, states, and our friends.
- Players would also like an option to add another trainer after the battle (to fight again or be friends).
- Also, there must be more moves, attacks, in-game items, and other tactics in the Pokemon Go Battle League.
- Other arcade-styled fun games can also be a part of the Battle League in Pokemon Go.
- Lastly, players would like Niantic to review the game so that they can get rid of unwanted bugs. Besides that, players would also like to have fairer and balanced matchmaking for battles.
Pro Tip: How to Catch Pokemons from Anywhere you want
One of the major concerns of many Pokemon Go players is that they have to invest a lot of time and effort to catch Pokemons. Now, with the help of Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS), you can easily catch almost any Pokemon from the comfort of your home.
Developed by Wondershare, the application can spoof the present location of your iPhone anywhere you like. It can even let you simulate your iPhone movement between different spots at the speed of your choice. You can also use an inbuilt GPS joystick to move realistically at your own pace. Here is a stepwise guide to help you spoof your iPhone location with Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS):
Step 1: Connect your iPhone and get started
At first, you can just launch the Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) on your computer and connect your iPhone to it. Once it detects your iPhone, just agree to its terms, and click on the “Get Started” button.
Step 2: Enter the address or coordinates of the place
In no time, the application will detect your iPhone and would display its present location on the interface. To spoof its location, go to the top-right corner, and click on the “Teleport Mode”.
As a search bar would be enabled, you can just enter the address or coordinates of the target location where a Pokemon is expected to spawn. You can get the spawning location of a Pokemon from several online platforms.
Step 3: Spoof your iPhone location successfully
In the end, you can just zoom in/out the map and move the pin around to find the designated location. Drop the pin anywhere you like and click on the “Move Here” button to spoof its location.
You might already know how to battle in the Great League in Pokemon Go, but there are so many features that are still missing. From getting more Pokemon Go Battle League rewards to balanced matchmaking, we can expect the PvP version to improve in the future. Besides that, if you want to level up in Pokemon Go Battle League ranks, then use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to catch Pokemons remotely like a pro.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking