Here’s Every Missing Feature that Players Want in Pokemon Go Battle Leagues
While it has been a couple of years since the release of Pokemon Go, the game recently added a dedicated PvP mode. The Pokemon Go Battle League is an exciting segment that lets us fight with other trainers remotely. Even though the segment is new, there are so many things that are still missing in the Pokemon Battle League. In this post, we will speculate some of the features that we might expect for Battle Leagues in Pokemon Go.
Part 1: Exciting Features We Want in Pokemon Go Battle Leagues
After giving it a thought, I have come up with the following recommendations that could be improved or introduced in Pokemon Battle League.
Feature 1: A New Casual Gaming Section
Currently, there is only a Rank section in Pokemon Go League Battles that is focused on different cups (like Master or Kanto). Each league section has different rules and CP limits for Pokemons.
During these matches, players mostly select their best Pokemons to partake in Go Battle League. It barely gives us a chance to play with other Pokemons or simply practice. Therefore, Niantic should come up with a dedicated PvP section for casual players. After all, so many players just want to have fun without the stress of rank matches in the Pokemon Battle league.
Feature 2: Friends Online Status and Chat
As of now, it is pretty tough to find other trainers to play with in Battle League Pokemon Go section. Even if we have added a friend, we can’t check whether they are online.
Therefore, the Pokemon Go Battle League can have a better community in which we can easily find other trainers to play with. For instance, there could be a global and regional chat board with recruitment options. Also, we should be able to see which friend is online so we can easily invite them to join a battle.
Feature 3: Removing Friendship Limit for Battles
When the Pokemon Go Battle League started, we could only fight with friends having an “Ultra Friend” level. A while back, this was reduced to “Good Friend”, but still it restricts us from finding people to play with quickly. Almost every player of the Battle League in Pokemon Go has suggested removing the friendship level limit so that we can easily fight with strangers as well.
Feature 4: Representing our Region
Presently, players just fight in the Pokemon Go Battle League without representing any squad, region, or country. This might be a small change, but it can go a long way with country/region ratings and tournaments. Niantic can let players select their country flag and each country can have local/global boards to promote healthy competition.
Other Likely Features for Pokemon Battle League
Since the Battle League section in Pokemon Go is still evolving, we might expect a lot of changes in the coming days. Here are some of the other suggestions that players would love to see in the Pokemon Battle League.
- The Pokemon Go Battle League rewards are the same since season 1 and players would like to get new rewards now.
- There should be a “Quick Chat” option to help us communicate with other players and opponents.
- Apart from a global leaderboard, there should be boards for cities, states, and our friends.
- Players would also like an option to add another trainer after the battle (to fight again or be friends).
- Also, there must be more moves, attacks, in-game items, and other tactics in the Pokemon Go Battle League.
- Other arcade-styled fun games can also be a part of the Battle League in Pokemon Go.
- Lastly, players would like Niantic to review the game so that they can get rid of unwanted bugs. Besides that, players would also like to have fairer and balanced matchmaking for battles.
Pro Tip: How to Catch Pokemons from Anywhere you want
One of the major concerns of many Pokemon Go players is that they have to invest a lot of time and effort to catch Pokemons. Now, with the help of Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS), you can easily catch almost any Pokemon from the comfort of your home.
Developed by Wondershare, the application can spoof the present location of your iPhone anywhere you like. It can even let you simulate your iPhone movement between different spots at the speed of your choice. You can also use an inbuilt GPS joystick to move realistically at your own pace. Here is a stepwise guide to help you spoof your iPhone location with Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS):
Step 1: Connect your iPhone and get started
At first, you can just launch the Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) on your computer and connect your iPhone to it. Once it detects your iPhone, just agree to its terms, and click on the “Get Started” button.
Step 2: Enter the address or coordinates of the place
In no time, the application will detect your iPhone and would display its present location on the interface. To spoof its location, go to the top-right corner, and click on the “Teleport Mode”.
As a search bar would be enabled, you can just enter the address or coordinates of the target location where a Pokemon is expected to spawn. You can get the spawning location of a Pokemon from several online platforms.
Step 3: Spoof your iPhone location successfully
In the end, you can just zoom in/out the map and move the pin around to find the designated location. Drop the pin anywhere you like and click on the “Move Here” button to spoof its location.
You might already know how to battle in the Great League in Pokemon Go, but there are so many features that are still missing. From getting more Pokemon Go Battle League rewards to balanced matchmaking, we can expect the PvP version to improve in the future. Besides that, if you want to level up in Pokemon Go Battle League ranks, then use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to catch Pokemons remotely like a pro.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Fake GPS on Social Media
- Fake Whatsapp location
- Fake mSpy GPS
- Grindr Unable to Refresh
- Change Instagram Business Location
- Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Grindr GPS
- Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- Fake Tinder GPS
- Fake Snapchat GPS
- Change Instagram Region/Country
- Change Location on Tiktok
- Fake Location on Facebook
- Change Location on Hinge
- Change/Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- Change Location on Twitter
- Change Location on Facebook Dating
- Fake Location on YikYak
- Find People on Tinder by Name
- Fake GPS on Games
- Flg Pokemon go
- Pokemon go joystick on android no root
- hatch eggs in pokemon go without walking
- Fake GPS on pokemon go
- Spoofing pokemon go on Android
- Pokemon Go Unable to Authenticate
- Harry Potter Apps
- How to Catch Ditto Pokemon
- Pokemon Go CP Calculator Tips
- Pokemon Go Community Day
- Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Top Pokemon in Pokemon Go
- Fake GPS on Android
- Fake GPS on Android
- Fake GPS on Huawei Without Rooting
- Google Location Changing
- Fake GPS No Root
- Hola Fake GPS Alternative
- Spoof Android GPS without Jailbreak
- Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Android Location Settings
- Change iOS Devices Location
- Best Location Changer for iPhone and Android
- See Someone on iPhone
- Change Find My iPhone Location
- Pokemon go spoofing
- Fake all kinds of ios gps
- Fake Pokemon go GPS
- Change Weather Location on iPad
- Change Home Address on iPhone
- Fake Location to Bypass Regional Restriction
- Change Netflix Location
- Bypass MLB Tv
- Change Location on YouTube TV
- Change Play Store Country
- Change Location on Facebook Marketplace
- Dating Apps Tips