Ultimate guide to fix pokemon signal not found 11
Pokémon Go GPS signal not found is one of the most prevalent errors that the players face. The good thing is that there are solutions available for the issue. This guide will also discuss the problems that are faced by both android and iOS users. The error 11 on Pokémon Go is mainly related to the GPS and the signals that the device receives. If there is any interruption in this regard the players will be facing the issue under discussion. The GPS signal not found 11 error completely ruins the game experience and therefore it must be eliminated for the outcome.
Part 1: Detailed setting on iOS devices to fix GPS signal not found
The iOS devices are high end and therefore the setting also has to be checked thoroughly to remove the Pokémon Go GPS signal not found 11 error. The complete settings for the iPhone that you need to apply will be discussed so that in case you are facing any issue it is completely covered with ease. These are very general settings that will get the issue resolved for you with ease.
Check the Signal Strength
The code that is to be used in this regard is *3001#12345#*. Once this code has been dialed you will easily be able to see at the top left corner the original signal strength of your iPhone. In case you are not in the coverage area the error 11 for the game will be faced.
Check the location Service
This is another important aspect that you need to follow to make sure that the Pokémon Go GPS not found error is detected and resolved. The location services must be always turned on even if you are spoofing to get the best results while playing the game.
Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Toggle On to get rid of this error.
Reset the Network Settings
At times the configuration message that is received is not configured properly which results in the GPS not found 11 issues. To reset these settings you need to go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings to completely resolve this issue.
Part 2: Detailed settings on Android devices to fix GPS signal not found
The major chunk of game players use android devices and face the error GPS signal not found 11 Pokémon Go. This is surely a bad situation and therefore it is something that hampers the game experience. To make sure that the issue is resolved you need to check the GPS settings on your android device as well.
Mock Location Application
i. To resolve Pokémon Go GPS not found 11 you need to make sure that the mock location application is installed on your android device. Enable the developer options by going to settings > about phone > tap build number 7 times.
ii. Select the mock location application that has been installed already.
iii. Spoof the location as you desire to resolve the Pokémon GPS signal not found error.
Mock location with Joystick based application
This is another important and easy method to make sure that the no GPS Pokémon Go problem is resolved with ease and perfection. Just download any such application you need to visit Play Store as most of the applications of this nature are free.
Turning on the Location
Pull down the notification area and click on the location icon to make sure that it is turned on. Once the location is turned the error that is under discussion will be resolved automatically.
Disable Find My Device
To do this simply follow the path Settings > Advanced Settings > Security > Device Administrators > Disable Find My Device > Deactivate this device administrator.
Part 3: The Safest GPS Change Tool You Should Not Miss
Dr. Fone Virtual Location is the best and the most advanced tool that you must use to get rid of GPS signal not found Pokémon Go iPhone error. The program has been the best and the most advanced one on the internet. The team that has been on the backend of the program is highly professional. Once the program has been purchased the updates are free for life which adds value to the overall functionality. With this spoofer, it is easy for the users to play all Pokémon Go with ease and perfection.
How to use Dr. Fone Virtual Location
Step 1: Download and Install
Download the install the program to kick start the process.
Step 2: Activate the Virtual Location
Connect the iPhone with the system and click the get started icon to enable the virtual location.
Step 3: Get the Location Detected
There is a center on the button, click it to let the program know of your location.
Step 4: Change Your Location
The third icon on the upper right corner is to be clicked to make sure that the location is changed. It is done by typing the location on the bar that appears.
Step 5: Move to the location
Click the move here button to move to the teleported location that has been selected in step 4.
Step 6: Finishing the Process
Your iDevice will show the same location that has been selected with the help of the program. This completes the process in full.
Though there are many processes which can be followed to resolve the Pokémon Go GPS signal not found 11 iPhone Dr. Fone is the only way that is the best of all. The program has been very much praised by the users and this is all because it is easy to use and therefore it allows the users to overcome the error 11 and 12 for Pokémon Go. With this program, it is easy for users to spoof the location. The interface as well as the functionality of the program is state of the art. It also means that you don’t need to have prior knowledge of IT to run this program. Using this program means that you will be able to play all AR-based games without any hassle and trouble.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking