Top Pokemons to Pick in Master, Ultra, and Great League PvP Matches
“What are some of the best Pokemons for Great League PvP matches that I should pick? I can’t seem to make the right picks for the Pokemon Go PvP league matches.”
As a friend of mine asked me this question about Great league PvP picks, I realized that so many people encounter a similar situation. You might already know that there are three different leagues in Pokemon Go PvP mode – Master, Ultra, and Great. Since every league has different CP limits, you might consider having a dynamic strategy for picking Pokemons. Read on and get to know about the best PVP Go master, ultra, and great league Pokemons.
Part 1: The Best Pokemon Go PvP League Picks for All Categories
To make things easier for you, I have included different Pokemons that should be picked in their league categories.
Category I: Best Pokemons for Great League PvP Matches
Great League is the first stage in PvP battles in which we can only pick Pokemons of a maximum of 1500 CP. In this case, you can consider these best PvP Pokemon Go Great League picks.
This Steel/Flying-type Pokemon has to be one of the best Great League PvP picks. Not only it has a decent CP, but its moves like Air Slash and Steel Wing can do prominent damage to your opponents.
Weakness: Electric and Fire-type Pokemons
If you have this ground/water-type Pokemon, then you should consider picking it in the Pokemon Go Great League PvP matches. It can do a substantial damage and can attack opponents with moves like Mud Shot and Earthquake.
Weakness: Grass-type Pokemons
An Umbreon that is below the CP 1500 value would be the best PvP Pokemon Go Great League pick. The Dark-type Pokemon can counter a wide range of other picks and has some of the most threatening moves in the game.
Weakness: Bug and Fairy-type Pokemons
Besides that, some other Great League PvP Pokemon picks would be Deoxys, Venusaur, Bastiodon, Registeel, and Altaria.
Category II: Best PvP Pokemons for the Ultra League
Ultra League is the next stage of battles in which we can have Pokemons of at most 2500 CP. You can consider getting the following Pokemons in an Ultra League battle.
Both the original and altered version of this Dragon/Ghost-type Pokemon would be an ideal pick. It has a perfect balance of offense and defense that would give you a substantial lead in the battle.
Weakness: Ice and Fairy-type Pokemons
This might sound surprising, but this evolved Pokemon is one of the strongest picks in the current meta. It is a Fairy and Flying-type Pokemon that has excellent mobility and can dodge multiple attacks.
Weakness: Poising and Steel-type Pokemons
Gyarados has always been one of the strongest Pokemons out there. This Water/Flying-type Pokemon is known for its Hydro Pump and Dragon Breath moves that should not be missed.
Weakness: Electric and Rock-type Pokemons
Besides that, you can also consider picking Alolan Muk, Charizard, Snorlax, and Mewtwo as a pick in Ultra League matches.
Category III: Best Pokemons for PvP Master League Picks
Since there is no CP limit in the Master League, you can ideally pick any Pokemon. Therefore, I would recommend some of these strongest picks for the Master PvP league.
If you own this legendary Pokemon, then it should be one of your first picks in a Master league battle. This Water-type Pokemon is certainly one of the strongest with Waterfall and Blizzard as its legendary moves.
Weakness: Electric and Grass-type Pokemons
This is a legendary dark-type Pokemon that has been buffed and is gaining a lot of popularity. It has some of the strongest moves and can counter a lot of Pokemons easily.
Weakness: Big and Fairy-type Pokemons
Considered as one of the strongest Pokemons in the universe, Mewtwo should be an ideal pick. This Psychic-type Pokemon is extremely powerful and can counter almost any Pokemon.
Weakness: Dark and Ghost-type Pokemons
If you want, you can also consider picking Togekiss, Giratina, Snorlax, Dialga, and Dragonite as a pick in the Mater League matches.
Part 2: How to Catch Pokemons for Great League PvP Battles Remotely?
As you can see, there could be all kinds of Pokemons that you can pick in master, ultra, or great league PvP matches. Since it can be tough to catch strong Pokemons, you can consider using Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS).
Using it, you can spoof your device location to anywhere in the world and catch Pokemons. The application can also be used to simulate the movement of the phone between different spots. You don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone or go through any unwanted hassle for spoofing your iPhone location with Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS).
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the system
At first, just launch the Dr.Fone application and pick the Virtual Location module from its home. Connect your device to the system, agree to the terms, and click on the “Get Started” button.
Step 2: Look for any location to change
The present location of your iPhone would be displayed on the map. To spoof the location, click on the “Teleport Mode” from the top-right corner.
Now, you can just enter the name, address, or coordinates of the target location to spoof. Once you find the location, just select it and let the application change the map.
Step 3: Spoof your iPhone location
Furthermore, you can move the pin around or zoom in/out to select an ideal place to spoof. In the end, drop the pin at the designated location and click on the “Move Here” button to spoof your device location.
I’m sure that after reading this guide, you would be able to pick the best Pokemon for Great League PvP matches. Besides that, I have also listed some other picks for the Master and Ultra leagues as well. If you don’t have these best PvP Pokemons for Great league, then consider using a tool like Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to catch Pokemons from the comfort of your home.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- 10. iTools Alternatives
- 11. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 12. 3uTools Alternatives
- 13. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 10. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- 11. Stop From Being Tracked
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 3. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 6. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking