Things about Pokémon Go Sierra Counters
The Pokémon Go world leaders, Team Go Rocket has three captains; Arlo, Cliff, and Sierra. They all have a way in which they add Pokémon to any Gym Battle, and they have unbelievable CP, which makes them hard to defeat. However, with some clever moves, some players have found ways in which to counter Sierra’s moves. They each come in with 3 bosses who are very hard to beat. With the neat leader Sierra Pokémon Go counters that we will reveal, you will be better prepared before you go into battle with her.
Part 1: Know about Pokémon Go sierra counters
In the Pokémon Go Universe, Team GO Rocket has Leaders and Grunts. The Grunts hunt the leaders to dethrone them and earn a reputation as tough players. The captains mentioned above are great opponents and not so easy to find. The Grunts, which are other players, lay down Mysterious Components, which can be collected to make Rocket Radars, which hunt out the Team Go Rocket captains.
When you manage to get enough Mysterious Components to create your Rocket Radar, you have to equip it or unequip it from your bag, and then tap the Rocket Radar button under the Compass to activate it.
The Rocket Radar can be able to sniff out captains such as Sierra. It does this by looking for Leader Hideouts which are in Range. You should be careful since they look like the traditional PokéStops, and once you approach it, a Team Rocket Go leader, such as Sierra, jumps out to confront you.
Sierra is a powerful captain and that is why you should be prepared with Sierra Pokémon Go counters that will help you defeat her. Should you lose against her, you will not be able to challenge her again until the Leader Hideout is taken away from the map. If you defeat Sierra your Rocket Radar will also disappear.
Rocket Radars are the only tools that can find the hideouts, but since these tend to stay in the same place for every player, you can search online forums and see if there is a location that someone has posted. After you defeat Sierra and your Rocket Radar disintegrates, you can now buy the components for making another one from the shop. It is only players who have attained level 8 or above who can collect the Mysterious Components that make the Rocket Radar.
You can only be able to defeat Sierra from 6.00 AM to 10.00 PM.
Not that Sierra will be able to use her shield, so you have to be careful when you use your Charge Moves.
Part 2: How to choose the best Pokémon Go sierra counters
To be able to choose the best Pokémon Go Sierra counters, you need to know a little more about the Pokémon that are found in the Team Rocket arsenal. Each Leader has a unique team and this time you will only learn about the Pokémon found in Sierra’s team. She usually starts with one Pokémon and adds others in the order shown below.
The list shows the main Pokémon she will throw at you and the counters that you should use. This is an updated list from February 2020.
|Pokémon Attack order||Pokémon (Sierra)||Pokémon Counters (You)|
|First Pokémon||Beldum||Giratina (Origin), Moltres, Excadrill, Darkrai|
|Second Pokémon||Exeggutor||Pinsir, Giratina (Origin), Scizor, Darkrai, Moltres|
|Lapras||Machamp, Hariyama, Raikou, Electivire|
|Sharpedo||Machamp, Pinsir, Roserade, Raikou, Gardevoir|
|Third Pokémon||Shiftry||Pinsir, Scizor, Machamp, Moltres, Chandelure, Mamoswine, Togekiss, Gardevoir, Roserade (w/ poison attacks)|
|Houndoom||Machamp, Groudon, Garchomp, Rampardos, Kyogre, Kingler (w/ Crabhammer)|
|Alakazam||Darkrai, Hydreigon, Giratina (Origin Form), Chandelure, Mewtwo (w/ Shadow Ball), Pinsir, Scizor|
For you to be able to counter sierra properly, here are the Pokémon that she is known to use more often than not. You will also see the counters that you can use against each:
|Pokémon Attack order||Pokémon (Sierra)||Pokémon Counters (You)|
|First Pokémon||Sneasel||Machamp, Rampardos, Tyranitar, Metagross, Dialga, Moltres, Blaziken|
|Second Pokémon||Hypno||Giratina (Origin Forme), Darkrai, Tyranitar, Mewtwo (w/ Shadow Ball), Metagross|
|Lapras||Machamp, Magnezone, Raikou, Metagross|
|Sableye||Gardevoir, Togekiss, Granbull|
|Third Pokémon||Gardevoir||Metagross, Dialga, Giratina (Origin Form), Mewtwo (w/ Shadow Ball), Roserade (w/ poison-type attacks)|
|Houndoom||Machamp, Rampardos, Tyranitar, Groudon, Kyogre|
|Alakazam||Giratina (Origin Form), Darkrai, Tyranitar, Mewtwo (w/ Shadow Ball), Metagross|
Part 3: How to counter sierra Pokémon?
The tables above simply show you the type of Pokémon that Sierra uses in her fights and the type of Pokémon you will need to counter her moves. However, you do not know how and why to use the Pokémon Go Leader Sierra counters mentioned. Now you get to know how and why? Just read on:
This is always the first Pokémon that Sierra attacks you with. It is a pre-evolution of Metagross. The Pokémon is Psychic and made of steel and has only two normal moves. This Pokémon has a weakness against Fire, Ghost, Dark, and Ground Pokémon. When you are looking for a great sierra Pokémon Go counter, you should start with Umbreon, Charozard or Groudon
Sierra is then known to move in for the second round with one of three Pokémon, which are:
This is an Ice and Water Pokémon which uses Normal, Water, and Ice moves in the fight. The best sierra Pokémon Go counter for Lapras is Conkeldurr and Jolteon, which use Electric and Fighting moves to counter the Water and Ice moves of Lapras.
Sharpedo is a Hoenn Pokémon that uses Dark and Water moves in the fight. It also can make poison moves so you have to be careful. Sharpedo, like other Water Pokémon, is weak against Grass and Electric moves. The Dark move nature of this Pokémon also makes it weak against Bug, Fairy, and Fighting moves. The best Pokémon to bring with you to a fight against Sharpedo is Raikou or Conkeldurr.
This is the third Pokémon that Sierra will use to beat you. It is a Psychic Pokémon with Grass moves. This means that the best Sierra Pokémon Go counter to use is a Bug move. You should come with a Bug Pokémon with strong moves, such as Scizor. However, you can also use a Pokémon that has Ghost, Ice, Fire, and Flying moves.
This is another Pokémon from Hoenn and uses Grass and Dark moves in its fights. Although these are the primary moves, it can also perform Flying moves. Shiftry is primarily much weaker against Bug moves, but can also be defeated using Ice, Fire and Fighting moves.
This is a Pokémon from the Johto region and has Dark moves as its primary arsenal. It is a Fire and Dark Pokémon; therefore it is weak against Fighting, Ground, Rock, and Water Pokémon. When facing Houndoom, the best beat Sierra Pokémon go counter is Conkeldurr. However, you can also use Machamp, Swampert, and Gyarados to do the same job.
This is the last option that Sierra may use to beat you during the fight. It comes from the Kanto region and is a Psychic Pokémon. It uses Ghost, Fairy, Psychic, and Fighting moves in the battle. The way to defeat it is to have a Pokémon that is strong in Ghost, Dark, and Bug attacks. Here you have Scizor as your best option, but you may also use Hydreigon, Weavile, or Tyranitar.
When you come across Sierra, then the best Sierra counter Pokémon Go moves that you can make are as shown above. Remember that you have to collect the Mysterious Components to create a Rocket Radar so you can see here when she is nearby. You have to be prepared to fight her using the Pokémon that have been outlined in this article. You also have to be at Level 8 and above to go up against Sierra or the other captains. When your Rocket Radar disintegrates, you no longer have to collect Mysterious Components since you can buy them from the store and create another Rocket Radar. With these Sierra Counters Pokémon Go tips, you should be able to beat the team and break it up.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking